Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 11:44 PM   #16
DinaBina
Earning My Ears

Love how this is going so far. Can't wait to see more updates!
Wifetograpger
Disneytographer
DinaBina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:12 AM   #17
bradleyjess
Mouseketeer

I'm following along! Our color scheme is the same, and I'm having a Wishes wedding at SBP and the Attic in Sept.! Cant wait to see more

My resort history: BoardWalk Villas, Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo and Kidani, Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, WDW Dolphin, Yacht Club, Contemporary and Coronado Springs.
bradleyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 05:59 PM   #18
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinaBina View Post
Love how this is going so far. Can't wait to see more updates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyjess View Post
I'm following along! Our color scheme is the same, and I'm having a Wishes wedding at SBP and the Attic in Sept.! Cant wait to see more
Thanks guys! Today I bought a binder and some cute paper/pens to start a proper planning book. I have never been organised about anything in my life - this wedding planning business becomes me
ariel_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #19
Summer Daydream
Mouseketeer

The BBQ invitation came out super cute. I wouldn't worry about the RSVP being typed wrong on a few...I honestly didn't realize it when I looked. And as far as the envelopes, most people just chuck them in the trash bin anyways, so I'm sure the envelopes were perfectly fine.
I felt the same way went I got the DFTW packet in the mail. Even though it had nothing new, I was so excited to get it
Old 02-05-2013, 12:22 AM   #20
StilAPrincessAtHeart
Mouseketeer

Love the lips and monocles on a stick!! Will make for some cute photos!
3rd Day
4th & 5th Day
6th Day Still on the "To Do" list
StilAPrincessAtHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #21
HisJasmine
Earning My Ears

Hi! I'll be following along . I love what you have planned so far. The colors you've chosen are going to look so nice at SBP, and besides I love anything pink

*~The BBQ invites are SO cool. Me and the hubby love BBQ food so I had to show him what you came up with he loved them too.

*~I hope you get the photographer you hope for, it such an important part of a wedding. I hope to get my engagement photos done with the Arndt's if we make it to disney in May.
HisJasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #22
Cmdbuddy
Mouseketeer

Hey there! Love everything so far!

Just putting a shout out for the Arndt's.. their prices are so reasonable (way below your budget), and you get 2 photographers! They made us feel so comfortable in our engagement photos. They also spend a lot of time beforehand getting to know you, asking what pictures you want, etc. That's one thing I loved! As soon as we paid our deposit, they sent us a survey and told us to fill it up with as many things we wanted. They also include in the package either an engagement session (if you are making it down for a planning session), or a bridal portrait session that you can do after the wedding. Plus if you are ever back in the future and want family photography or anything done, they offer their former brides huge discounts!

Just can't say enough great things about them!
Cmdbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #23
laurenvic1312959
Mouseketeer

Found this from the other thread I commented on Subscribed and following along

Me, Lauren (21) and DF Adam (27)
1997, 1998, 2003, 2008 and 2011 - Off site
Me and my DF as a bridesmaid and best man at a DFTW! A Jan 2013 TR Complete!

laurenvic1312959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #24
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Update coming soon!

I have been such a bad bride I have totally neglected my PJ in the last few months. To be fair, there hasn't been that much action on the wedding front as we are counting down the days until we can finally book!

We moved to another part of the country last month so have been mostly busy with moving and finding a new job, but we are finally settled in with an internet connection. I should be able to pencil in our wedding at the beginning of May so that's when the fun really begins!

But super exciting news is that I chose my dress yesterday So excited but nervous too in case I see something else - will have to stop looking obsessively on Pinterest now!

Looking forward to getting back in planning mode
Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #25
LittleKittyMarie
DIS Veteran

Joining in!

I love your invites (I spent a good couple minutes looking it over and could not see the mistake, haha!), I love the colours, the bridesmaid dresses idea and your rings and everything!

Congrats on finding your dress! I hope you'll post a picture!

Looking forward to reading more!
2013 WDW Wedding: BWV & GF | 2013 DCL: Fantasy 7-Night | 2013 ABD: BSM | 2015 DL: D23 Expo
LittleKittyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #26
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Thanks for joining in! I am super excited but super nervous as well!

They are waiting a bit to order it in for me as when they took my measurements my hips were two sizes bigger than the rest of me So I've begged them to give me a bit of time to work on my hips so that there aren't as many alterations necessary!

DF is also on Disboards so I'm wary of posting pictures of my dress - but if you want to see it you can google Ronald Joyce 67017 (DF if you are reading this I am trusting you not to look )

I looooove my dress and I think it will really fit in with the Boardwalk theme

It was such a lovely experience choosing it. I've just moved to a new part of the country so I did a few days of looking on my own, and then last weekend my mum, DF's mum and two sisters came from Scotland to visit for the weekend and we went to choose the dress! Afterwards we went to a sweet place called Betty's Tearoom for a champagne brunch to celebrate! Such a magical day!

I've also found this dress for a rehearsal dinner/honeymoon...

http://www.hobbs.co.uk/product/displ...search/results

I actually saw it ages ago before it went on sale but didn't have anything to wear it to! I'm hoping it might get reduced even further reduced but don't want to wait too long incase I miss it!

Only a few more days and I will be able to call DFTWs - SO EXCITED!
Old 04-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #27
LittleKittyMarie
DIS Veteran

Your dress is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen anything like that! Beautiful.

And I love that rehearsal dress. Very elegant!
2013 WDW Wedding: BWV & GF | 2013 DCL: Fantasy 7-Night | 2013 ABD: BSM | 2015 DL: D23 Expo
LittleKittyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 05:28 AM   #28
KitKat5
Mouseketeer

Joining in! 😃

I love your colour choices and your dress is gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing more of your plans!

KitKat5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #29
kari4ksu
Earning My Ears

Hi Ashleigh,
I started reading your PJ today, and I am loving your plans! I am planning a January 2014 Escape wedding at Sea Breeze Point, so I will definitely be keeping up with your PJ!
kari4ksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #30
ariel_
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKittyMarie View Post
Your dress is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen anything like that! Beautiful.

And I love that rehearsal dress. Very elegant!
Thanks so much! I still haven't ordered the rehearsal dress - I need to get a move on before they take it off the website!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat5 View Post
Joining in! 😃

I love your colour choices and your dress is gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing more of your plans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari4ksu View Post
Hi Ashleigh,
I started reading your PJ today, and I am loving your plans! I am planning a January 2014 Escape wedding at Sea Breeze Point, so I will definitely be keeping up with your PJ!
Thanks for joining in guys - I'm rubbish at keeping up to date but it's nice to know some people are interested haha! This board has been AMAZING for the planning, this and the Weddings Passporter book

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: