Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #16
mieuxmew
Mouseketeer

There are some very good prices offered by Jet Blue in October from Newark, NJ for Tues. and Wed. flights ($192 round trip)! Saturday and Sun flights I noticed were priced a bit higher.

I really wanted to return on Sun 10/27, but schedule was only open until Sat 10/26, so we are coming back Sat 10/26 on the last flight. I am too afraid of booking one way tickets and being at the mercy of the fares to be announced later, as by then Saturday 10/26 will be more expensive and flying home Monday 10/28 is not an option.

BTW, I priced out Spirit for the same dates and they were offering $78 each way. Add $10 each way for seat assignments and $20 each way for a checked bag, the price was the same I just paid on Jet Blue!
mieuxmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:25 AM   #17
gone2disney
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMtnMan View Post
Just took another look at my flight....price is up already, from $117 to $136.

I forgot to mention before: price might have been in the same ballpark at times, but it never got lower when I checked (which I did with some frequency since JetBlue provides credit if your fare goes down).
Do they still do this? I thought they discontinued that policy. If so, I may purchase now and hope for a decrease. I am kicking myself for not buying when my fare was $114 and now it is $136. I think it may go down again since when I look at the flight there are only 4 seats that are taken.
02/08 GF
09/08 WL
06/09 BC
09/10 BC
09/11 GF
07/13 Windsor Hills
gone2disney is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-05-2013, 10:41 AM   #18
pigletto
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gone2disney View Post
Do they still do this? I thought they discontinued that policy. If so, I may purchase now and hope for a decrease. I am kicking myself for not buying when my fare was $114 and now it is $136. I think it may go down again since when I look at the flight there are only 4 seats that are taken.
I just got a credit for a price drop in August. I haven't seen anything about a policy change.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: