Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 06:58 PM   #1
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

extra disney lanyards lying around??

Does anyone have any extra lanyards lying around? We've gotten several over the years from DVC, DCL, CC and I'm thinking about turning them into FE gifts. If anyone has some that they're willing to part with, let me know!!! TIA
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:06 PM   #2
ariel fans
Mouseketeer
 
ariel fans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by dznystar
Does anyone have any extra lanyards lying around? We've gotten several over the years from DVC, DCL, CC and I'm thinking about turning them into FE gifts. If anyone has some that they're willing to part with, let me know!!! TIA
When is your cruise
ariel fans is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-31-2013, 07:13 PM   #3
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

November!!!!!
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
jdb in AZ
It could end up curdled
 
jdb in AZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6,330

We'll have two gold lanyards to donate in June. We already threw away our lanyards from previous cruises.
jdb in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #5
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdb in AZ View Post
We'll have two gold lanyards to donate in June. We already threw away our lanyards from previous cruises.
Yay!!! That would be WONDERFUL!!!
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:03 PM   #6
haj697
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 34

We have 4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 red DVC, 2 black DVC and 2 Castaway Club. They have been in a plastic container with all of the other souvenirs (KTTW, Navigators, etc. from all of our cruises.)
haj697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:40 PM   #7
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by haj697 View Post
We have 4 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 red DVC, 2 black DVC and 2 Castaway Club. They have been in a plastic container with all of the other souvenirs (KTTW, Navigators, etc. from all of our cruises.)
If you are willing to part with them, let me know!
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #8
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

I am so excited about this! DISers are fantastic!!!
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #9
goofs
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 46

I've been looking for a couple of these to come up on ebay, but havent been lucky so far
goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:03 PM   #10
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofs View Post
I've been looking for a couple of these to come up on ebay, but havent been lucky so far
are you going to make something with them?
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:05 PM   #11
goofs
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 46

No, i wanted a couple for the kids so they dont lose their key, I can get some normal disney ones if none go on before we go
goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #12
dznystar
DIS Veteran
 
dznystar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Loganville, GA
Posts: 650

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofs View Post
No, i wanted a couple for the kids so they dont lose their key, I can get some normal disney ones if none go on before we go
Are you DVC or Castaway Club Member? You should get some in your room if you are. When do you go? If I get an excess, I'll send some your way.
__________________
dznystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:56 PM   #13
ktb2002
DIS Veteran
 
ktb2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central IL
Posts: 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofs
I've been looking for a couple of these to come up on ebay, but havent been lucky so far
If you type Disney Cruise Line on eBay in the search line, all categories there are lanyards. I saw where it looks like 1 person has 2 separate listings for silver lanyards 2.99 buy it now. I actually just gave mine to someone last week or I would have helped you out.
__________________


Wonder 12/21/08
Dream 03/27/12
Fantasy 07/14/12
Dream 10/07/12
Dream 10/11/12
Fantasy 05/25/13
ktb2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #14
goofs
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dznystar View Post
Are you DVC or Castaway Club Member? You should get some in your room if you are. When do you go? If I get an excess, I'll send some your way.
We go in June, it will be our first cruise Very, very excited
goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:46 PM   #15
goofs
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktb2002 View Post
If you type Disney Cruise Line on eBay in the search line, all categories there are lanyards. I saw where it looks like 1 person has 2 separate listings for silver lanyards 2.99 buy it now. I actually just gave mine to someone last week or I would have helped you out.
Thanks, I will go and look
goofs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.