Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #391
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

Hi Brenda

Well what can I say but ...... AWESOME TR !!!

Can't believe it's nearly time for your next trip already!

It's great for us all though because we get to read your TR and DR

Have fun!

Lx
Old 02-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #392
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Another great TR! So sad to see it end, but am already looking forward to your next WDW adventure
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #393
DonaldDoleWhip
DIS Veteran

Awesome finale to your trip report, and it's great that you'll be back so soon! Can't wait to hear both of your thoughts on all the new things you're trying this trip - Jiko, Narcoossee's, Raglan, AKL, and (of course) New Fantasyland.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #394
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Still catching up!!!

I enjoyed reading about your pool time. Slide looked fun. It's no spittin' out of a clown's mouth, but that might be ok!

I haven't been to Artist Point (or the WL for that matter). What a great meal. The tomato salad looked beautiful, but I was hoping someone had ordered the king crab and corn fritter. I will say your soup and salad looked pretty darn amazing! I would have been plenty happy with that.

I was disappointed that you just ordered the Berry Cobbler and then- surprise- you got the cannoli, too! I would take that.

Love the picture of the two of you in the chairs.

So very cool that Michael saw some kind of wild cat.

We haven't done breakfast at 'Ohana, either. Love all of your pictures. PRETTY DRESS!

Kudos to Michael for being such a good sport meeting with Ariel and Jaz.

Off to read some more...
Old 02-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #395
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Wow, I can't believe this is already over! Even though I literally came in at the very end, I really enjoyed reading along! It sounds like it was such a wonderful trip. I hope you'll do a TR for your upcoming trip, too! It's so exciting that you get to go back so soon!!

Completed Trip Reports:
December 2011 * July/August 2012 * May/June 2013
Old 02-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #396
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Yay for a fun Dismeet in Epcot!! It's very difficult to resist eating too much yummy Disney food - your lunch sounds very worthy of over-indulging though!!

Thanks for sharing your fun adventures!! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #397
SAT887
DIS Veteran

A great TR! I really enjoyed reading a long. Enjoy you trip in Feb Can't wait to read about it!
Old 02-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #398
AvasMommy526
Mouseketeer

Awwww, sad that's it over!! but what a wonderful trip and report!! I am so looking forward to your next Emmy and Mom trip yay!

Old 02-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #399
KatMark
DIS Veteran

I hate last days, but you three sure made the best of it.

I so enjoyed getting to know you through your TR and you are one popular lady with your DIS meets. I can't wait for the next adventure, and I've subscribed to your lovely daughter's report as well.
Old 02-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #400
SimplyGoofy
"You are not Mickey Mouse... you are a rat!" "Rat, shmat. Besides, they're tourists. What do they know?"

Although I'm sad this trip is over, I'm excited your next adventure is just around the corner!

Thanks for sharing another awesome trip and dining report!

Feb 2012 - A Savanna, A Wizard, and Oodles of Food - AKL/DxDP/WWoHP
Old 02-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #401
emmysmommy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel09985 View Post
Oh man I am so excited for your next trip! At least I can live vicariously through other people when I am not there
Hi Rachel. Hey, where's your January TR?? I'm either blind or just not looking in the right place! Thanks for reading along with this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I really enjoyed reading about your trip and I'm so happy to see you are heading back in 21 days! Actually, I'm a little jealous. Wait....make that a lot jealous. It's been really cold here recently and I am so in need of a Disney vacation. Unfortunately, I have to wait until April to get a little taste of Disney at the HHI resort. Then June is off site for me. Yeah I know . Don't question it - it IS what is IS.

Anyway - the end of February sounds like an absolutely perfect time to visit the world and I hope you do another TR and have lots of fun with more DIS meets. I have to go back and read your dining reviews.

I think your will absolutely love Jiko. Staying at AKL for a night just to hit up Jiko and Boma sounds wonderful.
Hi MK! Sounds like you guys are getting ready for some nice storms or perhaps you are a little south of the big storm system?? I can't complain too much about the weather since our cold snap has been highs in the 60s. But I AM hoping for nice sunny warm weather in 16 days.

At least you get a taste of Disney at HHI. It looks lovely!

I expect that we will really like Jiko which creates a dilemma... another restaurant to try to work into our schedule for future visits is growing!

Thanks for the well wishes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda67 View Post
Hi Brenda

Well what can I say but ...... AWESOME TR !!!

Can't believe it's nearly time for your next trip already!

It's great for us all though because we get to read your TR and DR

Have fun!

Lx
Hi Linda! Thanks so much for reading along. I'm glad that you were a featured guest in one of my intermission updates which I have no problem repeating in the future if you have an opportunity to make it to CA again! Or we'll have to sync up future WDW trips!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Another great TR! So sad to see it end, but am already looking forward to your next WDW adventure
Hi Debra! Thank you for hanging in there to the end! I'm excited to start another WDW adventure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDoleWhip View Post
Awesome finale to your trip report, and it's great that you'll be back so soon! Can't wait to hear both of your thoughts on all the new things you're trying this trip - Jiko, Narcoossee's, Raglan, AKL, and (of course) New Fantasyland.
Your infuence is certainly felt for Jiko and Narcoosees since I remember your reviews there. (the heads will stay OFF my prawns if they make an appearance on my plate at Jiko. )

I'll be glad to share - or rather Em!

Any trips in May???

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Still catching up!!!

I enjoyed reading about your pool time. Slide looked fun. It's no spittin' out of a clown's mouth, but that might be ok!

I haven't been to Artist Point (or the WL for that matter). What a great meal. The tomato salad looked beautiful, but I was hoping someone had ordered the king crab and corn fritter. I will say your soup and salad looked pretty darn amazing! I would have been plenty happy with that.

I was disappointed that you just ordered the Berry Cobbler and then- surprise- you got the cannoli, too! I would take that.

Love the picture of the two of you in the chairs.

So very cool that Michael saw some kind of wild cat.

We haven't done breakfast at 'Ohana, either. Love all of your pictures. PRETTY DRESS!

Kudos to Michael for being such a good sport meeting with Ariel and Jaz.

Off to read some more...
Hi Dee! I really wanted to get spit out of the clown's mouth too - maybe next time. We didn't make it to TL or BB so the BLT pool slide was the next best thing.

I think I still owe Michael for waiting in the heat and lines to see characters. At least we have the PP photos! Yeah, he's not excited about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Wow, I can't believe this is already over! Even though I literally came in at the very end, I really enjoyed reading along! It sounds like it was such a wonderful trip. I hope you'll do a TR for your upcoming trip, too! It's so exciting that you get to go back so soon!!
Awww.. thanks for reading! I am glad that you were here for the finish.

Between Em and I we'll be writing up something for this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
Yay for a fun Dismeet in Epcot!! It's very difficult to resist eating too much yummy Disney food - your lunch sounds very worthy of over-indulging though!!

Thanks for sharing your fun adventures!! Can't wait to hear about your next trip!
Hi Sarah! As much as I know how I'll feel if I eat too much... I will likely do it again since it is so hard to resist! We'll be sure to document our next adventure.

Gotta say that none of that is as exciting as planning a WDW wedding!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887 View Post
A great TR! I really enjoyed reading a long. Enjoy you trip in Feb Can't wait to read about it!
Hi Sarah! Thank you! And thank you for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvasMommy526 View Post
Awwww, sad that's it over!! but what a wonderful trip and report!! I am so looking forward to your next Emmy and Mom trip yay!
Thanks Nicole! I am looking forward to sharing the next adventure! But... YOU have less than 4 months until your big day! How are the wedding plans coming along? What a great place to celebrate your special occassion.

take care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I hate last days, but you three sure made the best of it.

I so enjoyed getting to know you through your TR and you are one popular lady with your DIS meets. I can't wait for the next adventure, and I've subscribed to your lovely daughter's report as well.
Hi Kathy! Thank you again for reading! I saw you sign on for Em's PDR... she's hoping to update tonight. Stay warm my friend!!

I'm still enjoying reading along for your TR with all the adventures of you, Mark (and the hats), Andy, Des, and of course your Dis-sister Nicki and Todd. Such epic adventures you guys have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGoofy View Post
Although I'm sad this trip is over, I'm excited your next adventure is just around the corner!

Thanks for sharing another awesome trip and dining report!
Awww, thank you Jenny! I need to get caught up with your TR. I see you made it to 'Ohana - one of my favorite dinners now. You'll see it make an appearance for our upcoming trip.
Old 02-08-2013, 07:07 PM   #402
rachel09985
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Rachel. Hey, where's your January TR?? I'm either blind or just not looking in the right place! Thanks for reading along with this one!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3047697

It is right here!

We decided we are going back in April 11th-15th. I think we are staying at a Royal Room. My boyfriend isn't happy that I am going back so soon but I don't care. I am so excited to have a disney friend!

Dining Review December 2011 Dining Review June 2011 Dining Review December 2010 TR Nov 2012 Dining Review Nov 2012
1998- Dixie Landings 2005- Pop/Saratoga Springs 2008- Pop Century 2009- Pop Century 2010- Pop Century 2011 Pop Century x2! 2012 Art of Animation
Old 02-09-2013, 02:51 AM   #403
DonaldDoleWhip
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Your infuence is certainly felt for Jiko and Narcoosees since I remember your reviews there. (the heads will stay OFF my prawns if they make an appearance on my plate at Jiko. )

I'll be glad to share - or rather Em!

Any trips in May???
I'm sure those prawns would be just as tasty without the heads. And even if the prawns don't make an appearance in the dining review, hopefully everything else will be delicious anyway.

Nothing's booked yet - we've tossed around the idea of going back in May, but it'll heavily depend on other factors. We'll definitely be back soon enough - until then, I simply feel lucky to have so many positive memories from WDW.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:22 AM   #404
Linda67
Has a Masters in Margaritas

Hi Brenda
Woo Hoo, I've got another business trip to San Fran in April so I'm going to add a few days in Disneyland before flying home
Be great to meet up if you are around
I know you must be super busy so no worries if you are tied up
Not long until your next trip, I've just subscribed to Em's DR
Have a great weekend
Lx
Old 02-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #405
AvasMommy526
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Thanks Nicole! I am looking forward to sharing the next adventure! But... YOU have less than 4 months until your big day! How are the wedding plans coming along? What a great place to celebrate your special occassion.

take care!
Thank you!!!! Wedding plans are coming along great, my dress will be here any day!!! We are truly excited!!!
My app informed me we have 98 days till we leave for Disney and 106 till the wedding!!! I can barely contain myself
I saw you asked DDW if he had any May trip planned, does this mean you might?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: