Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
Dbride2012
Earning My Ears

Photgrapher review for wedding

This November i used Randy Chapman for my WDW wedding. I wanted to give him a quick review because we were so impressed with his work i wanted to share with my fellow brides out there. Im new to the boards but i literally planned my wedding through reading others threads and thought its only fair i review him back. Randy was amazing!!! He was so nice from the first email i sent him till now 2 months later im still in touch with him. Im very shy when comes to the camera and he just made myself and whole wedding party feel so comfortable with him. He got every shot i possibly needed and more. We took some pictures on the boardwalk and they are so cool and different! Im so thrilled with his work and you cant beat the price. I was nervous because he was so much cheaper then others that i feared i would regret if maybe i lost some quality....not a chance!!! He did a beautiful job and his quality is unbelievably good. I recommend him to all and promise you wont regret it
Dbride2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
tinkerpea
DIS Veteran

We had randy after Disney & thomsons. ( travel agency) screwed up our wedding and forgot to book it in ,anyway won't go I to details as I'm still too upset and this is 4 yrs on .

Anyways due to the screw up Disney had to use randy to do our package pics, he honestly was my saving grace!
He took the most amazing pictures so different from usual ones.
There was another wedding scheduled and our wedding co-ordinator kept trying to rush him as she had to go ( like I said our wedding was forgotten about but as we had a 2 wk holiday booked staying on property & had already paid the wedding up- front they had to throw something together )
Randy would not be rushed!! He kept telling her I only get this day once .
Xx

Me 28,DH 32,DS 10, DS"Twins"8
tinkerpea is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #3
disneydania
Disney-obsessed & Proud of It

I just booked Randy for our VR next year and have heard nothing but praise for his work. I am very excited about having photos taken around the Boardwalk before our ceremony at the Swan.

It is comforting to continue to stumble upon glowing reviews of his work. Thankd for sharing.

Family Trips: 04/04 Disneymoon POR, 01/05 Disney BabyMoon BWR, 12/06 Baby's 1st DIS Trip WL, 06/11 Boys' Joint B-day Trip CR, 01/13 Family Holiday Trip BCR

My single days: 1st WDW trip '83, WDW '85, WDW '86, DL '88, WDW '94, WDW '96, WDW '97, WDW '98, WDW '99, DLP '00, WDW '00, WDW '01, WDW '02, WDW '03

disneydania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #4
emc1123
Erin

This all sounds great! We are making our decision, and Randy is at the top of our lists. I am happy to hear positive reviews!

**SBP/ADH**

emc1123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: