Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
robinsa88
Earning My Ears

Suggestions for transferring reservation to an agent!

Hi all!

Looking for some advice on a recommended disney travel agent.

The situation is basically that I booked myself (from down here in Australia) now I find myself wanting to change reservation (just room type) and also have the potential to scout for discounts and ring to arrange.

Unfortunately, I now realise that these involve me making international phone calls that are both expensive, and very inconvenient because of the time difference.

I'd like the recommendation of an agent who you have used, that fits the following criteria:

- Is contactable easily via email and responds quickly to requests
- Will monitor my reservation for discounts, and apply if they fit, or recommend a change to my reservation which could get a good discount
- Will make recommendations on dining BUT still allow me to book ADR by myself (online) as I see fit
- Has an easy transfer process (eg. emails forms, get's them email back and faxes to disney themselves - I do not have access to an international fax machine and some require you to fax the form yourself)

Basically I'm asking for recommendations because after several google searches there are so many 'agents' out there, some offering promotions (eg. gift card for transferring to them) but with less professional looking websites etc. and now I'm just confused!

Thanks in advance!!!
January 2009 - Hong Kong Disney; August 2010 - Disneyland; January 2011 - Mexican Riviera Cruise - Disney Wonder; January/February 2011 - Walt Disney World - 10 nights Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas; February 2011 - Disneyland; July 2012 - Alaska Cruise - Disney Wonder; December 2013 - Western Caribbean Cruise - Disney Fantasy & Walt Disney World - 7 nights Saratoga Springs

robinsa88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: