Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
coastgirl
DIS Veteran

Aeroplan points, totally forgot about them...

So after I spent all my AM (and more!) yesterday on flights, I started looking around. Mousesavers (God bless 'em) suggested Aeroplan points for some things. I never would have thought of that. I have a "hangover" of AP points, haven't flown AC in years, and didn't have enough miles for anything besides a regional short-hop. However, that's enough for 2 legoland tickets, or with a little topping up, one universal unlimited pass. Between my tiny amount and my hubby's tiny amount, we can save about $250 on park tickets. They seem to have many more options than AirMiles does for tickets, and the prices seems relatively lower. (Of course they structured AM so it's hard to compare, but AP looks better to me.) Otherwise the AP points would probably expire unused.

In case that's useful to someone...

1st trip May/June 06
Jan/Feb 07, same crew at CBR. DCL Magic Eastern Dec 07 CSR Sept 2009
Universal/WWoHP in Sunset Lakes villa Feb 2010 Same again Aug 2013 in Emerald Island villa

PTR/TR Without the Mouse Round 2
TR: First visit to Universal/SeaWorld Feb 2011

Last edited by coastgirl; 02-03-2013 at 09:11 AM.
coastgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
Golden Amik
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastgirl View Post
So after I spent all my AM (and more!) yesterday on flights, I started looking around. Mousesavers (God bless 'em) suggested Aeroplan points for some things. I never would have thought of that. I have a "hangover" of AP points, haven't flown AC in years, and didn't have enough miles for anything besides a regional short-hop. However, that's enough for 2 legoland tickets, or with a little topping up, one universal unlimited pass. Between my tiny amount and my hubby's tiny amount, we can save about $250 on park tickets. They seem to have many more options than AirMiles does for tickets, and the prices seems relatively lower. (Of course they structured AM so it's hard to compare, but AP looks better to me.) Otherwise the AP points would probably expire unused.

In case that's useful to someone...
Go for it! Every little bit helps.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: