Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #2341
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumba View Post
hello..
For those with sick kiddos that like to drink out of the same cup.....do you have any of the refillable mugs ..different places or covers and colors.??? Just an idea...like I said someplace else...I gave my nieces almost 30 of those cups and they use them when they go outside...and each kid has their own (and recognized) resort and/or color...

Okey ...AP rates were not for French Quarter or Movies...so my husband........Decided to look at All Star Music...we are four adults and we like to have a preferred room...so "HE" looked at this place...it looks okey..never been to this one...and we saved almost 300 dollars...so I did the change over..

The reason for Movies and French Quarter not on the list...is because these are very popular resorts and usually fill up without a discount...so they didnt do those..

We also "CHANGED" two of our dining reservations...

OY OY OY..

have a good day
I was thinking of you yesterday when I saw the AP rates are out!!! Nice savings!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #2342
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI.2, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

Hey RCers! For any of you going to WDW soon for Flower & Garden, I was just checking out the new food/drink options for F&G. New for 2013... specialty drinks will include:

HOLY SWEET JESUS!!!! Dole Whip with Spiced Rum!!! Get me to WDW pronto!!!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 01:41 PM   #2343
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
Good morning RC Family I am going to try to get caught up before Steven and I start working on his papers (one for this week and one for next). Then hopefully latter today I will pull out the suitcases and start getting organized.

Candace - you just might convert your BFF to a Disney addict too Is she the one that you are always tagged with on FB? I am sure you are all going to have a GREAT time!!!! And yes, we leave Wednesday

Marie - First of all, why was your oil change soooo expensive??? I have a big V8 that takes synthetic oil and my oil changes aren't that much (and I know the conversion rate isn't that different right now). And secondly you know I will be sharing! I am toying with the idea of a TR this time since we will actually be there for more than 2 nights, but I have never done one and not sure if I can commit the time, but none the less I will be sure to post updates and pictures here and on FB

Lacey - Steven has adjusted well to the GF diet, thankfully. I just wish we knew it was making a difference. Since all his reactions were internal we won't know anything until he has another endoscopy Any more thoughts on your spring break trip I think the suites could work out well for all of you. Would either of the grandma's be able to help out with the drive?

Debrn - I try to keep a stockpile of toothbrushes too!

Jen - I hope everyone is hanging in there today and the meds are going down smoothly

Wookie - I think the Nemo suites would be perfect for you! I think the suites look great, and I contemplated them myself. Are you going for your taxes today? Good luck!!!!

Janet - Oh no, I am sorry you were so sick this week Glad you are feeling back to yourself. I was in Boynton yesterday and wishing you were still in town so we could have grabbed a quick lunch

Shelia - YAY on the Poly!!!! Did you book it yet?

Linda - congrats on the new furbaby! Oh and the hair cut and color must feel great after being away for so long

DetTigsGal - Yep, I get out of the house just about every day too, but thankfully this is the first vehicle that I am actually keeping my mileage down. It is just working out that way with the kids being in the same school and doing the same activities. My truck is 10 months old and I only have 9,000 miles and that includes 3 trips to Disney and 1 trip to the west coast of FL, so I am pretty happy, especially since I lease my truck

Jeanette - Don't you know that mommies and nurses aren't allowed to get sick ....I hope you are feeling a bit better and can find some time to rest during your shifts.

Well I know I am not totally caught up yet, but time to start working with Steven on his paper. Hope everyone has a great day!

Melissa
Yup, my dear darling Krissy!! That's my BFF! I think she will change.

We just got home from DD8's bball game and now we are actually waiting for BFF and the kiddos to come over to do some Disney planning, before we go to dinner and Disney on Ice !!!!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #2344
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger
Wookie - I think the Nemo suites would be perfect for you! I think the suites look great, and I contemplated them myself. Are you going for your taxes today? Good luck!!!!

Melissa
I'm waiting right now to get them done. Hopefully I can get caught up on this thread while I wait.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #2345
letthewookiewin
"That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that."-Han Solo
"I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win."-C-3PO

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130

They have been included in the RO offers and AP rates, so I think possibly for FD...unless they take values out of the FD mix as rumored
I hope they don't take them out.

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Old 02-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #2346
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Need Help

Never mind, I figured out what I needed. Think I am going to do a TR this time around!

Thanks!
Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest

Last edited by babyberger; 02-02-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #2347
chimo2u
DIS Veteran

Melissa I think it was so expensive being that its synthetic oil ( normal garages around here charge about $100 for that) and it's Canada -- everything's more expensive! As well, it was at the SUBARU dealer.....they are not cheap, but they know the vehicle
It was sticker shock though! one of the services I'll need down the road is going to cost $700!! I think my kids should get Into the automotive repair business, LOL!

Disney Trips:January 15-23, 2008 - AKL CL Celebrating DH leave from Afghanistan | Sept 1-12, 2009 - Storming the World with Friends, AKL CL Free Dining | August 20-29, 2010 Mom n' Son only trip, First time at Beach Club GV CL/ Universal Studios PBH CL ** POSTPONED ** Mom n' Son Trip is back on FEB 5-10, 2011 BC GV/Club Level with Basic DDP/Universal Studios HRH CL Feb 10/11/12 (DS's surprise** ) Sept 29 -Oct 7 2012 Best Friend Getaway POLY CL/ HRH CL
Old 02-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #2348
letthewookiewin

Well I hate to say this, knowing our luck, something will mess it up. As it stands, whenever the IRS finally starts dealing with student stuff, we should get back more than enough to pay for a suite at AoA, upgrade to the DlxDDP, buy MNSSHP tickets, get there and back, and have some spending money.

Old 02-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #2349
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Well I hate to say this, knowing our luck, something will mess it up. As it stands, whenever the IRS finally starts dealing with student stuff, we should get back more than enough to pay for a suite at AoA, upgrade to the DlxDDP, buy MNSSHP tickets, get there and back, and have some spending money.
This is great news!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:32 PM   #2350
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Trip Report

I did it, I bit the bullet and started a trip report

Special Needs, Special Diets.....No Problem (hopefully)!

My Trip Reports:

Old 02-02-2013, 06:35 PM   #2351
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
Melissa I think it was so expensive being that its synthetic oil ( normal garages around here charge about $100 for that) and it's Canada -- everything's more expensive! As well, it was at the SUBARU dealer.....they are not cheap, but they know the vehicle
It was sticker shock though! one of the services I'll need down the road is going to cost $700!! I think my kids should get Into the automotive repair business, LOL!
I know I was so happy I traded my last truck right before it needed a major service interval, although we had just put new tires on it 4 months earlier I agree, I think there is so much money in auto repair, definitely something we should push the kids into

Quote:
WOOHOO I really really really hope it all works out for you!!! You sooooo deserve this!!!!!

My Trip Reports:

Old 02-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #2352
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
This is great news!!!
Quote:
WOOHOO I really really really hope it all works out for you!!! You sooooo deserve this!!!!!
Thank y'all!! Honestly, we could probably make the current booking of CR /w TPV work, but the DH wants to have money set aside just in case the MV needs a brake job, or if we want to take a couple more days to get there. That way we can have time to see the Jefferson Davis house in the Gulf Port/ Buloxi area.

Old 02-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #2353
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

A little Disney on Ice for ya!

From the show tonight!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Old 02-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #2354
letthewookiewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1
From the show tonight!
Looks like it was fun!!!

Old 02-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #2355
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIC...itis! View Post
Hey RCers! For any of you going to WDW soon for Flower & Garden, I was just checking out the new food/drink options for F&G. New for 2013... specialty drinks will include:

HOLY SWEET JESUS!!!! Dole Whip with Spiced Rum!!! Get me to WDW pronto!!!!!
Hi Magic

Quote:
I hope they don't take them out.
Me too! FD at the values is a great deal!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
That's one reason I won't miss my Volvo...oil change tune up...hundreds of bucks! I bought a Chevy this go around and we get free scheduled maintenance for 3 years, it was a selling point

Quote:

Quote:
I did it, I bit the bullet and started a trip report

Special Needs, Special Diets.....No Problem (hopefully)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousemommy1 View Post
From the show tonight!

Nice!!!

It's looking like our trip may be moving to end of October or beginning of November...to the Polynesian or Wilderness....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: