Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #2596
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!
 
TaraPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 16,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyAddict View Post
I didn't think the bakery was opening until AFTER our April 21-26 trip. I am so excited if it's slated to open 4/12!!!
Same here! Hey our dates are the same!
__________________




Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #2597
PolyAddict
Our City Our Home...Finish Strong
 
PolyAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: WhoDat Nation!
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA

Same here! Hey our dates are the same!
Yay! So excited! Have you been to BWI before?
__________________
PolyAddict is online now  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #2598
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!
 
TaraPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 16,069

Nope - now I can cross it off the list! I've stayed in the Epcot Area Resorts many times, but this is the 1st time At BWV. Can't wait!
__________________




Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #2599
smidgy
dimples
 
smidgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: chicago area
Posts: 6,391

April 23-28 here! 2nd time at BWV, but first time with a boardwalk view. and we requested a high floor, since we don't have to worry about a quick escape to the DSA anymore. 2 years smoke free!
(hey, we can afford disney or smoking, not both. isn't that a great incentive?)
smidgy is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #2600
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!
 
TaraPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 16,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by smidgy View Post
April 23-28 here! 2nd time at BWV, but first time with a boardwalk view. and we requested a high floor, since we don't have to worry about a quick escape to the DSA anymore. 2 years smoke free!
(hey, we can afford disney or smoking, not both. isn't that a great incentive?)
Congrats on 2 years smoke free that's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WDWKook is there a list of people going on this thread like on the WL one??

I don't know anything about views. We also have a BW view...I better finish reading the thread! I don't care where I am, anything is better than being at home!
__________________




Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #2601
blackacex2
Mouseketeer
 
blackacex2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
I'm a light sleeper and they did keep me awake

Edit: forgot to say we were on the second floor, right over the DVC sale house, we found that after the clubs had closed people would stop and sit on the seats outside the Big River Grille for a chat, if they'd had a few drinks earlier they could get very loud.
I'm assuming that is on the villas side correct? Maybe being on the ESPN club side will be quieter? If we decide on standard view we will stay our first two nights at the grand floridian instead of the swan like we've planned. Maybe it's worth the trade... 2 nights at the grand but no boardwalk view for our 5 nights at boardwalk inn...
blackacex2 is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #2602
pl4bby
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 229

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackacex2

I'm assuming that is on the villas side correct? Maybe being on the ESPN club side will be quieter? If we decide on standard view we will stay our first two nights at the grand floridian instead of the swan like we've planned. Maybe it's worth the trade... 2 nights at the grand but no boardwalk view for our 5 nights at boardwalk inn...
I was above the bakery real quiet at night
pl4bby is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 04:25 PM   #2603
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars
 
Ziggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 698

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackacex2 View Post
I'm assuming that is on the villas side correct? Maybe being on the ESPN club side will be quieter? If we decide on standard view we will stay our first two nights at the grand floridian instead of the swan like we've planned. Maybe it's worth the trade... 2 nights at the grand but no boardwalk view for our 5 nights at boardwalk inn...
Yes it was in BWV, perhaps a higher floor may be quieter, I did request this but didn't get it.
__________________
Ziggy is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 07:19 PM   #2604
sfbank
DIS Veteran
 
sfbank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New London, Iowa
Posts: 964

momof4minnies-While it is nice being on the floor the lounge is on we do not mind the back door up the flight of stairs right to the door that allows you access to the club level. I guess the reason we like the 3rd floor room is for the same reason you will hear KerryCM say, the balcony is bigger and it is just nicer to relax out there. Our favorite room is right above Seashore Sweets. To get to the lounge, you walk out your door and right to the stairwell upstairs. A 30 second walk to the lounge does not bother us but everyone is different. We like more room on the balcony for the evening relaxing. You will also have a nice view of the entertainers down below. Brian always makes his comment about Lincoln when we are on the balcony watching his show instead of down on the Boardwalk. Fun times! Either way you go you will enjoy the CMs and the Boardwalk Club Level. Let me know if you need anything else!

Stacey
__________________
sfbank is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #2605
momof4minnies
Mouseketeer
 
momof4minnies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfbank View Post
momof4minnies-While it is nice being on the floor the lounge is on we do not mind the back door up the flight of stairs right to the door that allows you access to the club level. I guess the reason we like the 3rd floor room is for the same reason you will hear KerryCM say, the balcony is bigger and it is just nicer to relax out there. Our favorite room is right above Seashore Sweets. To get to the lounge, you walk out your door and right to the stairwell upstairs. A 30 second walk to the lounge does not bother us but everyone is different. We like more room on the balcony for the evening relaxing. You will also have a nice view of the entertainers down below. Brian always makes his comment about Lincoln when we are on the balcony watching his show instead of down on the Boardwalk. Fun times! Either way you go you will enjoy the CMs and the Boardwalk Club Level. Let me know if you need anything else!

Stacey
Yes, I have read that many prefer the 3rd floor for the larger balconies. Definitely something to consider. I was wondering where the deluxe rooms are on the 4th floor? Are they within in the access locked doors? How close are they to the lounge?

Thank you, Stacey. I very much appreciate your, or anyone's, input.
__________________


1971 WDW opening year
several visits to DL as a wee one
Oct 1998 Poly
Jun 2000 CBR
Aug 2001 CR
Jul 2003 CR
June 2004 GF CL
Jun 2005 CR CL
Jul 2007 GF CL
Nov 2008 WL CL
Jun 2009 DL Hyatt
Nov 2011 WL CL - DD Sweet 16

NEXT TRIP JUN 2013 BW CL - 2nd DDs SWEET 16
momof4minnies is offline  
Old 02-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #2606
pl4bby
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 229

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4minnies

Yes, I have read that many prefer the 3rd floor for the larger balconies. Definitely something to consider. I was wondering where the deluxe rooms are on the 4th floor? Are they within in the access locked doors? How close are they to the lounge?

Thank you, Stacey. I very much appreciate your, or anyone's, input.
My room was 4257 and we were right before the lounge check in area. I rather be near the elevator. I have babies so the 4 th floor was better for our family. My husband would bring me breakfast in the morning as I was tending to the babies and didn't have to take them to the lounge.
pl4bby is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #2607
PolyAddict
Our City Our Home...Finish Strong
 
PolyAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: WhoDat Nation!
Posts: 2,895

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post
Nope - now I can cross it off the list! I've stayed in the Epcot Area Resorts many times, but this is the 1st time At BWV. Can't wait!
We stayed at the Swan once with the kids and really liked the area. My DH has a soft spot for Poly CL though, even though he loves Epcot. I really wanted to do a spot just for us so i wouldn't keep being reminded of my kiddo's and miss them Even though my baby will be 12 1/2 when we go. They all still love WDW so much.

I am taking DD12 in 6 days with my brother and neice so hopefully she will do ok with her Grandparents while we go.
__________________
PolyAddict is online now  
Old 02-03-2013, 11:21 AM   #2608
sfbank
DIS Veteran
 
sfbank's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New London, Iowa
Posts: 964

I know there is one deluxe room on the 4th floor right outside the check in area before the door because we stayed in it in 2006. I believe the # was 4257 like pl4bby said. The room we like on the 3rd floor is the exact duplicate #3257. One time we had the first room right inside the door. That was our first club level stay. Hope that helps. You will be happy no matter what. Once again the CMs rock!
__________________
sfbank is offline  
Old 02-03-2013, 11:44 AM   #2609
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 12,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4minnies

Yes, I have read that many prefer the 3rd floor for the larger balconies. Definitely something to consider. I was wondering where the deluxe rooms are on the 4th floor? Are they within in the access locked doors? How close are they to the lounge?

Thank you, Stacey. I very much appreciate your, or anyone's, input.
Are the 3rd floor balconies bigger on the villa side too or just the inn.
eandesmom is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 04:43 AM   #2610
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy
 
WDWKOOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NoVA
Posts: 15,358

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraPA View Post

WDWKook is there a list of people going on this thread like on the WL one??
No, I don't have a log for the Inners, but I can put you in the Lodgers' Log for BWI, too. I have myself down for FWC
WDWKOOK is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: