Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 12:51 PM   #406
cjrehm
Earning My Ears

Is the cruise really over?! My poor daughter cried as we woke up with the wake up call from Mickey Mouse.. The crying was on and off from the time we woke up, parts of breakfast and in customs as she wanted to stay on the "Mouse Boat"...
cjrehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:19 PM   #407
mrfredmor
Earning My Ears

See you real soon (although not soon enough!)

I can't adequately express how much fun we had on our first Disney Magic cruise!! From the moment we boarded (an hour early) until the moment we breezed through Customs, we had a fantastic voyage!! Our Stateroom host Charlie took exceptionally good care of us and even showed us how to make the monkey while we were packing last night! Noel and Arya kept us well fed and thoroughly entertained with every meal!! We initially thought we'd skip a couple of the MDR seatings just to be more casual but we quickly became hooked on seeing our friends and our new table mate friends each and every night! Tisa and the whole activity staff kept us laughing and dancing and having a great time. And of course, Luis made sure I always had my favorite libation! Thanks to everybody on the staff and our fellow cruisers who made it such a great vacation!!

Favorite "characters": little Hanna from Ontario who made an adorable impromptu "elevator hostess"; Gary and his family who played Wheel with us and Feud against us; the little boy who cracked me up when he sneezed directly into my drink as I was walking out of Topsiders; and of course, Jose at Playa Mia who made sure a very sunny day was always oscuro for me!!
mrfredmor is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #408
Paigeanne
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfredmor
And of course, Luis made sure I always had my favorite libation!
We loved Luis!! He was a VERY close 2nd to our buddy, Israel. They're the only 2 we would order from!!
Paigeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #409
JackieO
Mouseketeer

WOW, a huge thank you to everyone who gave us so many great fish extender gifts. We loved coming back to our room and finding all of the awesome surpises! We were so excited when we came back for the first time and found a gift, my daughter said "oh this is the greatest thing, I wish we could find them and do something nice for them... oh wait, we have gifts for them too. Oh I love this!!" We had a wonderful first cruise and the fish extender group was a nice addition.
JackieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #410
belle07
Mouseketeer

It was nice to meet everyone on the cruise, we loved all our FE gifts!
Old 02-02-2013, 06:08 AM   #411
mrfredmor
Earning My Ears

i've placed a short video of our trip on vimeo; search for 58757924 (can't post links here)

Old 02-02-2013, 08:50 AM   #412
TXDisneyFreak
Earning My Ears

So fun! Sad it's over!

We had so much fun, too! We all loved our FE gifts as well. The kids (and hubby) really enjoyed checking it and seeing what they got. I wish I could have met more of you. We were at the meet-up, but it was hard to meet everyone.

Hopefully I'll stop feeling so woozy soon...my body got too used to being on the ship!

Anyways, it was a fabulous trip, and I can't wait for the next one!

March 2000--ASMo, June 2005--POP, Sept 2006--ASMo/OKW, Sept 2007--POP, Sept 2008--POP,Dec 2008--POP, Sept 2009--ASMu, Sept 2010--Disneyland, Dec 2011--DREAM and POFQ for 40th birthday! Feb 2012--ASMu for Princess Half, Aug/Sept 2012--Disneyland for Half and Coast to Coast! Sept 2012--POP ...Food and Wine first time! DCL/Magic 6-nights out of Galveston, Jan. 2013
TXDisneyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:52 AM   #413
mrfredmor
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXDisneyFreak View Post
Hopefully I'll stop feeling so woozy soon...my body got too used to being on the ship!
I'm having the same problem - hopefully the Sea Bands my wife used on the ship will work for me off the ship! Feel drunk all the time (minus the inflated ego!)
Old 02-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #414
BinkleyVS
Earning My Ears

Seems like it went by much too quickly! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did! And thanks to everyone who participated in the FE!
BinkleyVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #415
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

I am still stunned that it flew by so fast...but now we can look forward to the next one! I re-booked onboard and won the raffle for doing so! Yay! I am so excited but still I miss all the great people we met along the way. See you all soon!

Disney Magic Western Caribbean 2013
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #416
vcjtx
Mouseketeer

What a wonderful time we had! Brunch and dinner at Palo were both exceptional. We were lucky to have great table mates in the MDRs. We enjoyed a massage in the Vista Spa and a few afternoons in the Rainforest. We got involved in a Family Feud game Wednesday evening while passing by the Promenade Lounge (and our team won!!). Oh, of course I can't forget the DCL key chains we received for winning the Movie Quotes Trivia game on Thursday!
Old 02-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #417
mommyoftwogirls
Earning My Ears

Smile Super fun

We had an amazing time and we just wanted to thank everyone in the FE2 group for the great gifts. Is it wrong that I am pricing on our next cruise???
mommyoftwogirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:01 PM   #418
misslyss1
Earning My Ears

We had a blast too, it really went by fast. The kids had the BEST TIME and we had so much fun as a family. The dolphin excursion was the best, how amazing and Paradise Beach in Cozumel, breathtakingly beautiful. The weather, everything was priceless. I was so spoiled and did NOT want to come home.
misslyss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #419
Shellee03
Earning My Ears

We will be on an upcoming 6 nt from Gal. and cannot wait! Can someone please let me know what movies are showing? Thank you.
Shellee03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #420
violetmonarch
Mouseketeer

My DD and I went to play Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer, and my daughter was a winner, so she got a trophy and a special pin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyoftwogirls View Post
We had an amazing time and we just wanted to thank everyone in the FE2 group for the great gifts. Is it wrong that I am pricing on our next cruise???
I booked the next cruise while on board, and won the early booking raffle! I had no idea there was a raffle at all, but it was nice to come back from the stingray excursion at Cozumel to a message like that! Although the sunburn I can live without

Disney Magic Western Caribbean 2013
violetmonarch is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: