Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 12:22 PM   #106
wendym
I work to go to Disney!

Wow!! All the dishes look amazing and I love how they have updated the menu. We did Remy for the second time on the Fantasy in October as well as their brunch and love it. This menu makes me even more excited! Thank you so much for posting.
Wendy
wendym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:40 PM   #107
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

You're welcome, thanks for stopping by ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendym View Post
Wow!! All the dishes look amazing and I love how they have updated the menu. We did Remy for the second time on the Fantasy in October as well as their brunch and love it. This menu makes me even more excited! Thank you so much for posting.
Wendy
Remy Brunch photos, up next - probably new thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWQuestie View Post
I'm still working on E. to go to Remy. Well... I'm still working on him to get on the Dream/Fantasy! Not that interested in Caribbean itineraries, but really want to sail on the Fantasy.
Understood / Agreed - having been to these ports 3 times already, we've kind of redirected to being focus on ship-stuff (food, beverage). Much more to come - Segway in San Juan, Pirate Ship in St Thomas - Remy Brunch, Palo both meals - Mixology with Damian ... will take months to catch up all the photos from last year - a good problem to have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedijill View Post
Remy is fantastic and I will be dining there again as soon as I can! Jill in CO
Knowing you like VnA, pretty sure you will like this. You'll recognize much of Scott Hunnel's recipes / touch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlewoman View Post
I'm not sure where the wine room was? We met the sommelier in Meridian before dinner. We just did the wine pairing. We sat in a comfy booth in the corner by the front. Very nice and romantic.
Wine room was directly on the right as you enter the dining room - other side of wall from main entrance - where the Iberian Ham slicer stood for brunch. We've done the wine pairing before - and liked it - but I balked at $99/pp for 5 people. We got 2 bottles instead (totaled around $200) - and you cannot use your wine package here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendym View Post
Wow!! All the dishes look amazing and I love how they have updated the menu. We did Remy for the second time on the Fantasy in October as well as their brunch and love it. This menu makes me even more excited! Thank you so much for posting. Wendy
Welcome. Pretty sure they said the update menu quarterly.

Last edited by ehagerty; 02-01-2013 at 05:57 PM.
ehagerty is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2013, 05:43 PM   #108
Silverfox97
PLATINUM Castaway Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehagerty
Remy Brunch photos, up next - probably new thread.
Yes please! Doing this on my b-day in March.

How long was brunch?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

2015 - Wonder Mar 4n; Magic June 11n Norway/Iceland; Dream Oct 4n ~ 2014 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Magic - Oct SOUTHERN/B2B repo ~ 2013 - Fantasy Mar Eastern; Dream Oct 4n; Oct Magic B2B ~
2012 Feb Dream & Fantasy x2 - June Eastern, Dec Western ~ 2011 Magic x2 - Jan 5n DD, Oct Western ~ 2010 Wonder Aug 5n DD ~ 2005 Fairytale Wedding @ GF Wedding Pavilion & 3n Wonder
Silverfox97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #109
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox97 View Post
Yes please! Doing this on my b-day in March.
How long was brunch?
Good question - I don't have an answer, but it is a good question. I'll ask one of my fellow sailors. I would guess a couple of hours - they pretty much go at whatever speed you want. As fast as you eat, they will clear and move on - but they don't rush you at all. Will get back to work on pictures after some rowing in the basement.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 PM   #110
FJS961
DIS Veteran

I love any thread REMY. It is a highlight of a DCL cruise for me and I'm looking forward to going again - too bad its a year and 7 months away
FJS961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #111
collsander
Earning My Ears

My husband and I enjoyed meeting you and your entire family on the Fantasy! (We were the new DVC members who sat in front of you at the Magical Journey show on the last night).

Thanks so much for posting photos of your dinner I did not take picture and have been dying to share with friends.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
collsander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 AM   #112
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

Replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJS961 View Post
I love any thread REMY. It is a highlight of a DCL cruise for me and I'm looking forward to going again - too bad its a year and 7 months away
That IS a long to to wait, uh, I mean anticipate!
Quote:
Originally Posted by collsander View Post
My husband and I enjoyed meeting you and your entire family on the Fantasy! (We were the new DVC members who sat in front of you at the Magical Journey show on the last night). Thanks so much for posting photos of your dinner I did not take picture and have been dying to share with friends.
One of the (many) things I enjoy so much about the Disney cruises are the nice people you meet! Hope you enjoy DVC as much as we have these past 20 years. Kristin's parents picked us up from the airport - and she mentioned meeting you, the common (work) connection. Hope to see you again, enjoy your sons and keep up the great vacation planning!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: