Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #106
lpizzuro123
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney honeymooners View Post
Ok I have no clue how to get the magnet i made to show up. I made it in word so i am not sure how to get it to show up.
The way I did it was I took pictures of my tshirts with my camera, downloade them to Photobucket and then added them to my post. I am sure there is another way but not sure how everyone else does it.

Linda

lpizzuro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #107
fluvannaj
Mouseketeer

Figured out the Mickey head itenerary! You can skip my request on #7 (page 223?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Here is a link to the Mickey Head. I'm on page 214 now. If you can't figure it out, I'll send you a PM when it's done. Just let me know.

You need to be signed in to Photobucket to switch to the original. There is a little link that you can click to do it.

I'll make a note and get it to you as soon as I can.

To make the 2013 with ears just type 2013 in the Waltograph font and then type 00 and move them above the 0. If you are unable to do that, I have the .png files saved in my years and logos album..
http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...%20Logos/2013/ or http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...20and%20Years/

Here is my version (thank for the blank and suggestions on your blog!) Feel free to add it to your stuff so others can find it it you like!

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps27caf511.png

Sorry so big. Guess there is a trick to fixing that!

Thanks for all the magic you are spreading!!!

Fluvanna in NC

Disney Magic Eastern December 5-12, 2009

Disney Dream Bahamas October 23-27, 2011

Disney Fantasy Eastern B March 9-16, 2013

Last edited by fluvannaj; 02-01-2013 at 09:24 PM. Reason: fixing link
fluvannaj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 08:21 AM   #108
LeslieG
DIS Veteran

I'm having a problem printing my magnets. It seems some of the designs have a small part of the top and bottom cut off when I print. I thought it was because I was trying to print them smaller than 8 X 10, but even some of the 8 X 10s do the same thing. On the other hand, some of the designs work fine. I'm not very good with technology, so I'm hoping someone can help.
LeslieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #109
californian
Earning My Ears

Goofy and Max

Hello Milliepie!

I was wondering if you have any blank designs that include Goofy and his son Max (not in the same picture but separately) such as the portholes, etc.

Thank you.
californian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:37 PM   #110
MrsMac
There are 4 Disney fans in our house and yes, I am the biggest one!!!

Hi Milliepie - can I have some of your handiwork - its awesome

Hi Milliepie

You did me some dis-signs when we cruised the Med before. As I start to plan for this years vacation I was hoping for some dis-signs for our stateroom doors and some goodies for the kids. Can I make my requests here? We don't sail until August so there is no rush for them. Thanks you soo much

Request 1

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...ypreserver.png

Could I have one of these for each of us
Jude
Rebecca
Sarah
Aileen

Request 2

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...amilydmdsd.jpg

Could I have this with 4 figures
Mummy - short brown hair - purple shirt
13 year old girl - long blonde hair - red shirt
8 year old girl - long blonde hair - blue shirt
8 year old girl - long blonde hair - pink shirt
all wearing denim shorts and with the wording underneath saying
"The Macfarlane girls
Jude, Rebecca, Aileen and Sarah"

and finally Request 3

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/u...eachblank4.jpg

Again, can you add our names to this one on deckchairs or whatever works best - and can you also add "Granny" as a 5th name so its, Jude, Rebecca, Sarah, Aileen, Granny

Many many thanks. If this is too time consuming I will understand and I'll be totally happy with whatever you have time to do

Many thanks

Judith

Walt Disney World, Florida, International Drive 1991
Walt Disney World, Florida, All Star Music 1997
Disneyland Resort Paris, '02, '03, '08 & '09 Sequoia Lodge, Newport Bay & Hotel Cheyenne
Mediterranean Cruise on the Disney Magic August 2010
Mediterranean Cruise on the Disney Magic August 2011
Mediterranean Cruise on the Disney Magic August 2013
Walt Disney World, Florida, Saratoga Springs August 2015

Not quite a Harley but this ones for you Ian xoxox
xoxoxo
MrsMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #111
STLDisney_Freak
I don't have a short attention span, I just.....OH look a kitty! Cats are like potato chips you can't have just one! Chihauhuas, Shih Tzus and Pugs! Oh My!

Milliepie, the design that has mother/lil sis/big sis treat me like a princess...is there a design that goes along with that for dad's?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Cruises sailed: 12/08 Magic - Western, 09/10 Wonder - DVC Member, 10/11 Dream - Bahamas, 05/13 Fantasy - Western, 03/14 -RC Brilliance of the Seas - STEELERS cruise! 10/14 - Wonder Double Dip
STLDisney_Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #112
californian
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by californian View Post
Hello Milliepie!

I was wondering if you have any blank designs that include Goofy and his son Max (not in the same picture but separately) such as the portholes, etc.

Thank you.
Hello again - Update: I found the Goofy porthole design but I can't seem to find a porthole design for his son Max. Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
californian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #113
kenzi96
Earning My Ears

Changes to an existing design

Milliepie,

Would you being willing to edit one of your existing designs for me? You have a design in your photobucket library that I would really like to have for my dd. It is a Mickey Head filled with the Disney Princess. On the ear "My 1st Trip 2010" I would like it to have "My 1st Trip 2013" and "Makenna" on the other ear. Thank you!

Michelle
kenzi96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:54 PM   #114
karaintn
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieG View Post
I'm having a problem printing my magnets. It seems some of the designs have a small part of the top and bottom cut off when I print. I thought it was because I was trying to print them smaller than 8 X 10, but even some of the 8 X 10s do the same thing. On the other hand, some of the designs work fine. I'm not very good with technology, so I'm hoping someone can help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmckuf View Post
If I try to use many of the images here on Shutterfly that are PNG, they are not accepted and warn the image quality is too low. Do those of you that use this convert to JPG, then just use the Custom Crop setting and it comes out OK?

Thanks for any responses in advance...

-M
I have both of these questions, too. I just got some pics printed by Snapfish and the very top and bottom are cut off.

Also, I converted a couple of pngs to jpgs, and the printed pics only show a small portion of the image. For example, one is a namefill of my son's name - Harrison. When I got the pic in the mail, all it shows is "RRIS", the other letters are cut off. I'm not sure I know how to resize, so like the previous poster, I would love some advice.
karaintn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:43 AM   #115
skybroree
Earning My Ears

Just checking

Millie

Just wanted to check and see if you had time to do my requests yet. I noticed that you said you were on page 220, well that's where they are (#3297).

Thanks for all of the time and effort that you put into making these for us.
skybroree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #116
Jennifer_W
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_W View Post
Milliepie--
I LOVE, love, LOVE your disigns!!! I have printed several from your photo bucket as is, added names myself, etc. so as to not bother you. Thank you for being so creative & generous!

I have had a Mickey Head with the cruise itinerary map on it for each of our cruises so far . Have you done one for the Western Caribbean Itinerary b (PC, Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay, PC)? We sail on the Fantasy on the 16th of February. Or can you point me in the right direction? I read your blog and tried to make my own, but could not find a map with high enough resolution to make it work on Google.

Thanks again!
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! You have been busy! I found the Western itinerary Mickey head & LOVE it! I am printing even more of your DISigns, too! You are so talented! I love the Aquaduck head. I do not think there will be any blank door surface on our door! Thank you so very much, Milliepie! You bring joy to so many DISers. And everyone else walking past our doors.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #117
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by californian View Post
Hello again - Update: I found the Goofy porthole design but I can't seem to find a porthole design for his son Max. Any help you could provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!
Here is a blank for you.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #118
milliepie

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by karaintn View Post
I have both of these questions, too. I just got some pics printed by Snapfish and the very top and bottom are cut off.

Also, I converted a couple of pngs to jpgs, and the printed pics only show a small portion of the image. For example, one is a namefill of my son's name - Harrison. When I got the pic in the mail, all it shows is "RRIS", the other letters are cut off. I'm not sure I know how to resize, so like the previous poster, I would love some advice.
I haven't printed any from snapfish or shutterfly before, so I can't help too much with that. I know that when you upload the pictures sometimes they have an option to where you can adjust the photo to fit within the boundaries that they have. I find that 300 dpi is usually a good resolution to use when printing online. Hopefully someone can answer your questions better than I.

If you are printing at home and the image cuts off, try to find the "fit picture to frame" or "Fit to page" option and select/unselect it before printing to see if that helps. It usually does the trick for me.

Old 02-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #119
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_W View Post
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! You have been busy! I found the Western itinerary Mickey head & LOVE it! I am printing even more of your DISigns, too! You are so talented! I love the Aquaduck head. I do not think there will be any blank door surface on our door! Thank you so very much, Milliepie! You bring joy to so many DISers. And everyone else walking past our doors.
Oh, good! Glad you found it!

Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #120
Ancaster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I had mine printed at Staples, 35c each I think.
The local dollar store has laminating kits (does three 8x11") and magnetic roll tape.

I don't think magnetic paper works well, you have to have a good quality ink-jet printer and the paper is fragile.
Ancaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: