Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #16
minniebeth
I count on y'all to keep me up to date ;)
I'm ok going up, just can't go down...

We did 'Ohana a couple of weeks ago with a party of 25. We were seated at several different tables in the same section. The service was awesome, they took great care of us! Individuals from different families sat at all different tables to mix it up and at the end of the dinner, they had no problem separating who was with which check for separate checks. We were very impressed. Now the food was on the new menu trial and a different story, but overall, it was a great dinner and still remains one of our favorites!

minniebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:10 PM   #17
princessmj
Earning My Ears

We made a last minute ADR at Bluezoo Christmas Eve 2011 for 18. We called from the Boardwalk pool at 3:00 and sat down at 4:45. It was a wonderful meal that everyone enjoyed even the picky eaters! We had two waiters that tag teamed two large tables that were close to each other. The regular WDW visitors (6 of us) can't wait to go back on our Christmas trip 2013.

they can't hit ya - Bawb
"You can design and create and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make that dream a reality." Walt Disney
princessmj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2013, 11:19 PM   #18
Tamar
If you're not going to snort, what's the point of laughing??

Someone else might correct me, but I don't believe Yak n Yeti honors TiW. Don't want you to get there with so many people and be surprised!
Tamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #19
mjc2003
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniebeth View Post
We did 'Ohana a couple of weeks ago with a party of 25. We were seated at several different tables in the same section. The service was awesome, they took great care of us! Individuals from different families sat at all different tables to mix it up and at the end of the dinner, they had no problem separating who was with which check for separate checks. We were very impressed. Now the food was on the new menu trial and a different story, but overall, it was a great dinner and still remains one of our favorites!
I am sold on Ohana, that'll definitely be one of the stops. What is the new menu trial? Are they changing the menu or just tweaking it? We did eat there years ago, but not with a large group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmj View Post
We made a last minute ADR at Bluezoo Christmas Eve 2011 for 18. We called from the Boardwalk pool at 3:00 and sat down at 4:45. It was a wonderful meal that everyone enjoyed even the picky eaters! We had two waiters that tag teamed two large tables that were close to each other. The regular WDW visitors (6 of us) can't wait to go back on our Christmas trip 2013.
Oddly enough, my wife has eaten at Bluezoo about 20 times but I have not. She does a lot of business in Orlando, and her company usually puts them at the Swan/Dolphin so they have lots of business dinners there. She loves it. However, I have never been because she says it reminds her of work so when we're on vacation she wants to avoid it! Of course if I really wanted to go, she would go. It's sort of funny though, because it's on my list of places I really want to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamar View Post
Someone else might correct me, but I don't believe Yak n Yeti honors TiW. Don't want you to get there with so many people and be surprised!
I'm not sure that would stop us at this point! I loved it. Thank you though, I will have to look into it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: