Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #1
spicycrab
Mouseketeer

CRT breakfast questions

Hello!

Our reservations are at 805. Is this when they will allow us to go inside? What happens at that point? Will we meet Cinderella? Based on other info I have read, I'm getting a vibe that we probably won't start eating until 20 minutes or so later (let me know if this is incorrect). Finally, since this is prepaid will I have to wait and sign for a bill at the end of the meal?

Finally,
spicycrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #2
pixie08
DIS Veteran

You are admitted early to the park. Then you proceed to check in. You get inside and wait in a queued area for pictures with Cindy, then you are brought upstairs. Between 10-20 mins depending on how busy.

I don't remember but I assume you may still have to sign a bill? Was tip included , I don't remember but doubt it.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2013, 02:41 AM   #3
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicycrab View Post
Hello!

Our reservations are at 805. Is this when they will allow us to go inside? What happens at that point? Will we meet Cinderella? Based on other info I have read, I'm getting a vibe that we probably won't start eating until 20 minutes or so later (let me know if this is incorrect). Finally, since this is prepaid will I have to wait and sign for a bill at the end of the meal?
1. Yes they will allow you to get into the park approximately 20 minutes early. It doesn't take that long to walk down to the castle and take the rare opportunity to grab some photos with the castle without too many people (or anyone) in the background.

2. You walk through the castle and check in at the desk. Then they'll let you into the castle where you will line up and meet Cinderella. You will get your Photopass Photo taken with Cinderella. We have been to CRT and waited 15 minutes for our photos with Cinderella and we have walked through up to her at a different time.

3. You will then wait for your family name to be called to be seated, where you will head upstairs and be seated. You won't be waiting for your table to be ready as you're in the first wave of reservations so this shouldn't take too long.

4. 20 minutes after your reservation time is a good time to estimate that you'll get your food.

5. Yes, you still need to sign the bill, even though it if prepaid. You can ask them to refund your card and pay cash, pay with a Disney Gift card, get a TiW discount ect. However ask for the bill shortly after you're seated. It's a set price so you can just sign it and not have to wait for it at the end of the meal.

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
jmcghee2024
DIS Veteran

Tip is included at CRT.
jmcghee2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #5
spicycrab
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney_Princess83

1. Yes they will allow you to get into the park approximately 20 minutes early. It doesn't take that long to walk down to the castle and take the rare opportunity to grab some photos with the castle without too many people (or anyone) in the background.

2. You walk through the castle and check in at the desk. Then they'll let you into the castle where you will line up and meet Cinderella. You will get your Photopass Photo taken with Cinderella. We have been to CRT and waited 15 minutes for our photos with Cinderella and we have walked through up to her at a different time.

3. You will then wait for your family name to be called to be seated, where you will head upstairs and be seated. You won't be waiting for your table to be ready as you're in the first wave of reservations so this shouldn't take too long.

4. 20 minutes after your reservation time is a good time to estimate that you'll get your food.

5. Yes, you still need to sign the bill, even though it if prepaid. You can ask them to refund your card and pay cash, pay with a Disney Gift card, get a TiW discount ect. However ask for the bill shortly after you're seated. It's a set price so you can just sign it and not have to wait for it at the end of the meal.
Thank you! Exactly the info I was looking for!
spicycrab is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: