Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 05:01 PM   #286
jmb910
Obsessed with anything Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppin62 View Post
I have tried messaging and emailing her, but I have not received a response yet.
I have also not heard back from my PM .
WDW: May 2014 / WDW: March/April 2014 / WDW: October 2013 / Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean: April 2013 / WDW: April 2013 / WDW: September/October 2012 / WDW: June 2012 / Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera: March/April 2012 / WDW: February/March 2012 / Disney Dream 4-Night: October 2011 / WDW: October 2011 / Aulani Resort: August 2011 / WDW: March 2011 / WDW: November 2010 / WDW: October 2010 / WDW: February 2010 / WDW: October/November 2009 / Disney Wonder 4-Night: October 2009 / WDW: May 2009 / DLR: December 2008 / WDW: October 2007 / Disney Magic Eastern Caribbean: April/May 2007 / Disney Wonder 4-Night: December 2006 / WDW: April 2006 / DLR: September 2005 / WDW: Too Many Times to Count 1999-2005

jmb910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:35 PM   #287
Mommynurseof2
Earning My Ears

What if we try to do a roll call or check in of sorts near or on 2/10/13 (FE deadline)? That way we can be sure everyone is still on "board."

I don't want to miss anyone, nor do I want to lug stuff on the ship, to then turn around and bring it home.

Disney Fantasy 2013 and 2014
WDW-multiple times per year- too many times to count!!!

Mommynurseof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #288
aamsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommynurseof2 View Post
Hoppin62, thanks for keeping up with the FE list!!!
Quote:
What if we try to do a roll call or check in of sorts near or on 2/10/13 (FE deadline)? That way we can be sure everyone is still on "board."

I don't want to miss anyone, nor do I want to lug stuff on the ship, to then turn around and bring it home.
That's a great idea! Since this is our first FE, it didn't even occur to me that I might be bringing some of my OWN stuff back home?! I was planning to have an empty suitcase for souvenirs?!! (if you're keeping track, this is post #8, sorry! )

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - February 2015
Disney Wonder - 5 night Western Caribbean - April 2014
All Star Movies Resort - October 2013
Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - April 2013
Disney Magic - 11 night Mediterranean - July 2011
Saratoga Springs - March 2010
Disney's Boardwalk - August 2009
Disney Magic - 7 night Western Caribbean - Thanksgiving 2008
All Star Music Resort - February 2007
Caribbean Beach Resort - February 2001
Fort Wilderness Resort - December 1996
aamsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:46 AM   #289
HillBre11
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I forgot to ask if any of you are running the Castaway Cay 5K. I'm excited to have a bib and medal that not many of my other friends have.
Both my husband and me are wanting to do the 5K but it depends on if the girls can go into kids club while we run. If they are unable to then only one of us will be able to run, not for sure which one stays back. I hope we both can, it would be great to have the bib and medal.
HillBre11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:51 AM   #290
HillBre11
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppin62 View Post
Updated
Thanks. Also, a big THANK YOU goes to you Hoppin62 for keeping up the FE list.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #291
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Hi y'all!

Hope you are all doing well! I feel like I've been out of the world this week. I had jury duty and sat on a trial that was short, but draining. We also booked a WDW trip this week. Yay! My DH kept asking what I wanted to do for my birthday this year since it's a big one.

I knew that we had decided not to go to WDW this year, but that was really the only place I wanted to spend my day, so my DH finally relented.

I think we've also decided that we are going to book for next spring break while we are on the ship. My DH has had some discussions with his sister and it looks like we'll be doing a big group.

And guess what? It's February!!!!! Closer and closer!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #292
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummy lee View Post
Me too......... I have so much to do, Alice has been ill, busy at work, doing a course and just being a mummy but playing with my new sewing machine and thinking about Fe gifts and outfits is sooooooo much more fun.

I am struggling with a dilema as well. My little Alice is now 12 but still very tiny and unable to choose what she wears herself. Can I still get away with the whole disney dress up like I did on our last cruise in 2011 or is she just too old :-(

How sweet is she?!?!?

I say go for it! She will be adorable.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #293
MissLiz
DIS Veteran

Updated roll call 2/1/13

MissLiz - DH, DD10, DD3 + DFIL
mjruane - DH, DS13, DS10
mummy lee - DS15, DD12
Katie81 - DH, DD6, DS2(3), parents
hoppin62 - DW, DD13(14), DD9, DD9
twins3disney - plus twins11
smootenloopers
jmb910 - DH, DD5, DD2.5
HillBre11 - DH, DD5.5, DD2.5
ALBA - DH, DD6, DS3
lafa - DH, DS9, DD7, inlaws
ScottishMummyof2 - DH, DD13, DD9
PirateJ - DW, DD9, DD6
emmamc252 - DH, DD21months
disdell555
disneywwrjb - DW, DS17, DS12, DD9
SandraLee - DH?, DS17, DD14
tink19782009 -- DH, DD3
lsenquiz -- DH, DS8
TeeVeeTD -- DD15
SurfBug79 -- DH, DS7, DS2
WildernessWendy -- DH, DD8, DS6
aamsmom -- DD15
SusieQ -- DD15
Mommynurseof2 -- DH, DS6, DD4
Myfriendminnie -- DH
HappyPeach -- DH, DS7
HappyPeach's inlaws
KEichman -- DH, DD11
JulieA -- DH, DD10, DD8
OrcaPorkka -- DH, DD10, DD8
Old 02-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #294
OrcaPorkka
Earning My Ears

February!

I, too, am super excited and totally distracted from my daily life. I think I am narrowing in on my FE gifts and definitely getting excited!

Couple of things. 1. Love, love the dresses for Alice. Definitely think you can reuse them.

2. My daughters are/will be ages 8 and 5. The latest roll call has them 10 and 8.

Thanks and definitely looking forward to meeting all of you. Will we have one big time to meet on the cruise?

Layla
OrcaPorkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #295
Mommynurseof2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaPorkka View Post

Thanks and definitely looking forward to meeting all of you. Will we have one big time to meet on the cruise?

Layla
I would love to meet everyone! Closer to the cruise, I will probably start to mention each of your kid's names. I want my kids to have someone to look for in the kids club

Disney Fantasy 2013 and 2014
WDW-multiple times per year- too many times to count!!!

Mommynurseof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #296
aamsmom
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I would love to meet everyone! Closer to the cruise, I will probably start to mention each of your kid's names. I want my kids to have someone to look for in the kids club
I had volunteered to organize a meet and greet for everyone ... we are now over 100! We'll definitely have time to work out details before we sail but my thoughts so far ...

Deck 13 might be our best location? How does 3:00 sound? Anyone planning to arrive later? Don't want to miss you, but gathering before the sail away and safety drill and all of our activities!? Also, trying to come up with a clever group name, and way for us to identify each other!

Additionally ... I'd love to know where everyone is from. I don't mind going back through the thread and looking for the info, but don't want to create another "list"! Am I being OCD to ask to add this info to the roll call? Again, I'm willing to do the research ... or perhaps it could be part of our "check-in" as we get closer to April 6?!!

Let me know what y'all think!! We are seriously so excited!
Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa

Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - February 2015
Disney Wonder - 5 night Western Caribbean - April 2014
All Star Movies Resort - October 2013
Disney Fantasy - 7 night Eastern Caribbean - April 2013
Disney Magic - 11 night Mediterranean - July 2011
Saratoga Springs - March 2010
Disney's Boardwalk - August 2009
Disney Magic - 7 night Western Caribbean - Thanksgiving 2008
All Star Music Resort - February 2007
Caribbean Beach Resort - February 2001
Fort Wilderness Resort - December 1996
aamsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:22 AM   #297
HillBre11
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamsmom

I had volunteered to organize a meet and greet for everyone ... we are now over 100! We'll definitely have time to work out details before we sail but my thoughts so far ...

Deck 13 might be our best location? How does 3:00 sound? Anyone planning to arrive later? Don't want to miss you, but gathering before the sail away and safety drill and all of our activities!? Also, trying to come up with a clever group name, and way for us to identify each other!

Additionally ... I'd love to know where everyone is from. I don't mind going back through the thread and looking for the info, but don't want to create another "list"! Am I being OCD to ask to add this info to the roll call? Again, I'm willing to do the research ... or perhaps it could be part of our "check-in" as we get closer to April 6?!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
I am all for meeting at 3:00. I would say let's all wear or have something that identifies us as this thread but what am not sure. Maybe everyone has bunny ears since Easter was the weekend earlier. I know corny, just throwing it out there, I figured Mickey ears would be already taken by everyone else.

By the way we are from Oregon.
Old 02-02-2013, 07:55 AM   #298
mummy lee
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamsmom View Post

Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
Sounds a fabulous idea we are from the UK. We also have my mum & dad with us and they're not on the FE list as they weren't bothered about taking part but I'm sure they would love to come to the meet & greet if that's ok x
mummy lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 AM   #299
hoppin62
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Adding my thanks also!! So appreciative!

Quote:
Since I can't send personal messages either ... here's more info for the FE list:

aamsmom ... last name ... Schneiderman

SusieQ ... last name ... Christensen

and no, neither of us expect to see these long names personalized on ANYTHING! Promise you ... we know how that can be!
FE list updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillBre11 View Post
Thanks. Also, a big THANK YOU goes to you Hoppin62 for keeping up the FE list.

Quote:

Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
Sounds good to me
Old 02-02-2013, 03:27 PM   #300
bdogan
Earning My Ears

Thumbs up

Hi all We are the Dogan Family from Toronto ON, and this is going to be our first cruise ever. My husband and I will be travelling with our 7 year old twins. We would love to join the "fish extenders" Could you add us to the list?
bdogan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: