Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 09:16 AM   #3346
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonecrusin View Post
Here it is! The second one is what I was looking for. Is it somewhere that I can copy and use on a shirt?
Yes -- let me find that link. I might have uploaded it to facebook but can also email it to you. That is the graphic that was created for our WBTA 2011 Pub Crawl (for those of us not beer drinkers). I think AuntLynne created that one - the guys had created the beer mug.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #3347
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
Thanks. I have read many recommendations for his tours, but I haven't decided if I want to tour the island or stay in Funchal.
Ditto that same recommendation for Daniel Madeira Taxis tours. We used them as did binkytell (two different vehicles). I am still trying to figure out what to have hubby's mother do --- we have decided to stay in town since we did a tour last time, but she has not been to Madeira before.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-01-2013, 09:22 AM   #3348
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Here it is! The second one is what I was looking for. Is it somewhere that I can copy and use on a shirt?
I just bumped it up on our facebook page - it was uploaded with higher quality there. I can also email it to you - just let me know. Bev created just the glass and it is on the facebook page at that same embedded link.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:39 PM   #3349
Grandma x3
DIS Veteran

I've been "mia" - nothing serious - just some family issues. Finally have time to "exhale" !!
Been trying to catch up - getting to be a very chatty group !! Our dis group for the 2008 EBPC had 15 pages (or are they threads?) - talk about chatty !!

Sorry to hear about various health and family problems - I'm keeping all of you in my prayers.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #3350
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMouseHouse

Hiya - I am helping Val keep track of shirts (qty) so please go here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1v7_...Cj3yo/viewform
and fill out the very short form!

If we get to the minimum we'll contact you with info on submitting payment.
Didn't know if you'd scroll thru all posts and wanted to make sure you were included......
Thanks!
Any word on what the sizing is like? Sorry to be fussy but we are two fatties so just wondering what the companies sizing is like before we sign up?
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

http://www.flickr.com/photos/markcollettephotos/
Old 02-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #3351
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVURunner
So DH and I were looking at what we wanted to do in Gibralter and since we couldn't find Disney excursion that covered everything, I looked into private excursions. Is there anyone intersted in joining us and splitting up the cost of a private excursion? We will be a group of four adults with a 3 year old joining us for the dolphin part but kids are welcome. Tour can fit up to 8.
All info is below:
Tour company is Gib Tours-http://www.gibtours.com/rock-tour-options.html
Tour D approx. 4 hour
100 Ton Gun
Europa Point/ Trinity Lighthouse
Pillars of Hercules/Jews Gate
St Michael's Cave
9.2 Inch Gun/ O'Hara's Battery
Apes Den/Top of the Rock
Great Siege Tunnels
World War ll Tunnels
Moorish Castle/ Tower of Homage

price is £270 for up to 8 people plus addmission costs

ADMISSION FEES
Nature Reserve - £10.00 per person
O’Hara’s Battery - £3.50 per person
Second World War Tunnels - £8.00 per person
Admission for under 6 year olds - FREE

We plan on adding the dolphin safari after the tour:
APPROXIMATE JOURNEY TIME - 1 hour 30 mins.
PRICES:
£25.00 per adult
£15.00 per child (under 12 years old)
Get 10% discount on your dolphin safari when booking in conjunction with your rock tour.

If you don't want to do the dolphin ride, you can be dropped off after at the ship when we pick up the kid

Let me know if anyone is interested!
Hi, sorry I've been a bit MIA over the last couple of days - please can you put us down as a definite for the tour but not the dolphin ride. We are lucky enough to have swam with dolphins and been on a couple of boat trips like that before so DB is thinking because of that and we would have just spent that long a ship anyway he wants to skip it

Thanks again for organising it - we are really grateful
April 2005 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe | June 2006 - Lanzarote | June 2007 - Cyprus | March 2008 - New York | November 2008 - Mexico | June 2009 - Cuba | December 2009 - Orlando - International Drive | April 2010 - Marrakech | August 2011 - Bruges | March 2012 - Paris and Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge | June 2012 - Norway Fjords on the P&O Azura | August 2012 - Amsterdam | September 2012 - Berlin and Budapest | May 2013 - Eastbound Transatlantic on the Disney Magic | August 2013 - Ghent, Antwerp and Bruges | January 2014 - Road Trip from Las Vegas to Los Angeles | May 2014 - Disneyland Paris | September 2014 - Orlando - WDW's Saratoga Springs | December 2014 - Bruges | April 2015 - Japan

Old 02-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #3352
valbob89
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
Any word on what the sizing is like? Sorry to be fussy but we are two fatties so just wondering what the companies sizing is like before we sign up?
The company makes up to a 2XL, there has been a $5 extra charge for 2 & 3XL
Old 02-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #3353
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89

The company makes up to a 2XL, there has been a $5 extra charge for 2 & 3XL
Thanks very much Hope you & Bob are OK and doing well. x

Old 02-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #3354
JimmyL47
Gotta Luv Cruisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by valbob89 View Post
I heard back from the shirt guys and here is what they said:
"We can definitely make the deadline if we proceed to the order in the next 2-3 weeks.

Val, we would really like to do this for you and I hope you recognize that these are very unique and special shirts that are not run of the mill shirts we normally produce. We are still absorbing additional costs over and above what we would normally have on a shirt without a border or single print image on the back.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed and we will get started right away."

I called Becky cause I said I need specific costs. She explained to me that our design, a border at the bottom and a large image on the back, takes twice the material then if we just had a repeating pattern like most of their orders use. The images also have a lot more colors then the usual 6, more like 15. Lastly, the they will have to create patterns just for us.

Bottom-line, they cost a lot more then if we just ordered a shirt with a logo all over it. The cost, if we order a minimum of 50 shirts would be about $55 a piece. Then there would be the individual shipping cost to mail them to each of you.

I don't know if we would have enough interest at this price. Can I get some input? I think they would be beautiful and a lot less then the shirts could buy on the ship - BUT .

I could work on a design that is just a repeating logo, less complex but I got the sense the group didn't want this.
We will take two if you get enough response to make the order work.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #3355
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyL47 View Post
Hi JimmyL - please fill out this form so we have an accurate count:

Val is taking care of the shirt ordering, but I offered to help her get a good count.....

Thanks!

We're still hoping we will get enough ppl to order them...at least I know I am!
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."

Our Travels
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #3356
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMouseHouse View Post
Hi JimmyL - please fill out this form so we have an accurate count:

Val is taking care of the shirt ordering, but I offered to help her get a good count.....

Thanks!

We're still hoping we will get enough ppl to order them...at least I know I am!
Uh, DUH! Never mind, you already did - sorry, didn't check the form before posting -

Our Travels
Old 02-01-2013, 09:47 PM   #3357
DisneyMouseHouse

Help! I am a DIS Addict!

Custom Made Button-Down Shirts

If anyone else is interested in a custom-made shirt, please make sure you fill out this form:

This will help Val get an accurate count and how to get in touch with you to finalize plans.

Price for the shirt is $55, but they are COOL!

Can't tell I want us to get enough to place an order, can you?

Beverly

Our Travels
Old 02-01-2013, 10:17 PM   #3358
JimmyL47
Gotta Luv Cruisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyL47 View Post
LOL...My bad more than yours. I haven't quite gotten the knack of reading further down to see if things have changed from an earlier post. If I am away from the keyboard (personal one anyway) and read a post, doesn't matter if there are 5 more pages to be read the post I am reading is "now". I'll learn one day...I promise. Maybe. But I will try. Can't promise though.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:24 PM   #3359
JimmyL47
Gotta Luv Cruisin

Quote:
Just issued a tornado watch here in Maryland until 2 AM Thursday. Temperatures have been 70 the past two days and will be 40's tomorrow.

Come on May!
Two days since the storm. No tornado, but I will spend most of tomorrow cutting up the half of a tree that came down.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:53 AM   #3360
Tink1987
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMouseHouse

Uh, DUH! Never mind, you already did - sorry, didn't check the form before posting -
Is it looking postive yet?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: