Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
DisneyForLife
DIS Veteran
 
DisneyForLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: MA
Posts: 1,236

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
For those of you who have run on deck 4, is it a complete loop? Is it enjoyable? Would it be crowded early -- 6 or 7am?

When I was on the dream, I stayed in the fitness center (except for the CC5k), but would love to run outdoors if possible. IDK how I missed the option for deck 4....I won't this time around on the Fantasy, that's for sure!

Yes it is a complete loop, and I never saw it crowded at any time of day. Not saying it is always like that though, maybe I just got lucky. I loved it early in the am and late evening. Just beautiful......
DisneyForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #32
Zeppelin
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mt Kisco, NY
Posts: 1,326

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahsketomom View Post
For those of you who have run on deck 4, is it a complete loop? Is it enjoyable? Would it be crowded early -- 6 or 7am?

When I was on the dream, I stayed in the fitness center (except for the CC5k), but would love to run outdoors if possible. IDK how I missed the option for deck 4....I won't this time around on the Fantasy, that's for sure!
its a complete loop and better than the other Disney boats where you often run through the engine room which is often roped off....

its rarely crowded...once and a while there may be an issue in one of the narrow alleys at the front of the ship trying to pass someone but that's it...
__________________
Zeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-02-2013, 03:17 AM   #33
mcpaket
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 57

Hi there- trying not to put on the weight I've lost for my cruise! Does anyone know if there are many classes on the fantasy?
mcpaket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #34
noahsketomom
DIS Veteran
 
noahsketomom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 553

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyForLife View Post
Yes it is a complete loop, and I never saw it crowded at any time of day. Not saying it is always like that though, maybe I just got lucky. I loved it early in the am and late evening. Just beautiful......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppelin View Post
its a complete loop and better than the other Disney boats where you often run through the engine room which is often roped off....

its rarely crowded...once and a while there may be an issue in one of the narrow alleys at the front of the ship trying to pass someone but that's it...
Thanks for the info!!! Just one more thing to look forward to!
__________________
Beth - Trying to keep up with the rest of them!
DH DS (12) DD (11) DS (8) DD (7)
noahsketomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:08 PM   #35
yarlenna
Mouseketeer
 
yarlenna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 283

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloroFiend View Post
If the treadmills are full, don't forget there's always the option of running around the ship on Deck 4. On the Magic/Wonder, its about a 1/3 mile loop. I think the Dream/Fantasy are slightly longer.
For me, it is NOT an option. I have had 5 strokes and I NEED something to lean on when I walk. A treadmill is great for that. Using a cane is like having a third leg. I just never get the rhythm.
yarlenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #36
DCLfamily
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 31

I'm looking forward to checking out the gym. I'm in a fairly heavy routine right now but as long as I get some kind of workout in I can call it a maintenance week
DCLfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.