Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
SHISHI
Mouseketeer

Price differences between website and CM's

Before checking out of POP in September, 2012, I booked a free dining bounceback for August, 2013 at POP. 2012 was our third year in a row at POP. I had been thinking about lowering the number of days and switching ressie to POFQ for a change in 2013. Even though POFQ is more $$ than POP, I figured with the $$ being saved not having to upgrade to the regular dining plan from the quick service, things would even out.

So, last night I go onto the Disney website, enter the dates, POFQ, 8 day tickets with hoppers and water park option and get a price of $2400, which is lower than my original ressie of $2700. Then I call Disney to change everything. After being on hold for awhile, I get a CM explain what I want to do. She says she has to transfer me somewhere else, back on hold I go. I then get another CM, explain everything again. He says no problem, hold while I contact guest services . He comes back on the line and says that everything is taken care of. My new total is over $3000!! I tell him that there is no way that total is correct because I have what I want on my laptop for $2400. Puts be back on hold, comes back and says that his total is correct. Again, I say not it's not. Back on hold, comes back and asks me if I want to talk to the woman in Guest Services. Yes, I do. She takes over the call and says that she will double check her calculation and says that she is incorrect, and I get my trip for $2400.

So, the wind-up of this lengthy post is....If I wouldn't have raised the issue over the price difference, I would be paying $3000 instead of $2400. I just want to warn others to double check their quotes. Anyone else have this problem??
SHISHI is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: