Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 02:17 PM   #1
3Rouselings
Planning our second trip for May 2013!

Tomorrowland Terrace Desserts Party Frustration

I am so frustrated! I can't seem to get a straight answer from Disney about Dessert Party. I am really hoping to get reservations during the last night of our stay as a Mother's Day present for my sister in law and myself. The Disney Mom's panel said ressies could be make 180 days out, I called they said no 90 days. So today's 90 days and I tried to book online, big shock the system is down. Called the WDW ressie number three times this morning only to be told that there are only slots available for booking in Febraury. I ask the CSM if there was any way to know when slots would be opened for May - she had no idea. I was put on hold several times and after an hour longs distane phone call I am no further ahead getting a reservation booked than I was yesterday. I know it's not the CSM's fault, and I'm not blaming her it's just frustrtaing to not know when I can book. I would feel bad if I missed it because I didn't know that ressies had opened and I missed them. Vent over....thanks for listening.
3Rouselings is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: