|01-31-2013, 11:59 AM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Jan 2013
Need help - First visit to Disneyland Paris
thanks for a great forum. I'm from UK and this is my first post, so please forgive me if i say anything out of the ordinary. i'm excited as well as nervous and hope you can help me, even if many of my questions sound a bit silly
I want to go with my husband and 4 kids (3,9,12,14) to Disneyland Paris. My youngest has a heart condition and so is in need of regular care and attention, but she loves disney.
I must admit i don't have a clue where to start from, but we need a complete package (hotel/accomodation + flights and transfers + insurance).
We can only book from Thomas Cook as we already have £550 vouchers
To start off here are some questions i need help with:-
1. From looking at Disney Paris's website, it seems we can only get "Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch" for the amount of people we have. How far is this place from the actual Disneyland?
2. Transfers are not included, so how will we get from Airport to Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch?
3. What is it like and what facilities are available?
4. How far is the hospital from there incase of emergencies?
5. If you had a choice to go between March and End of April, when would you go?
6. What will the weather be like during these months?
7. Is there anywhere i can get halal food from?
Once again thanks very much for all your help guys!
Last edited by disney4kidz; 01-31-2013 at 12:49 PM.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|