Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
jwgm2012
Mouseketeer

Need help with OKW

Hi everyone! We've secured a 2 bdrm villa at Old Key West for this coming June. I'm pretty excited as we're a family of 6 and I'm looking forward to the size of the room and nicely landscaped areas.

I need help on what building to request as I know this resort is very spread out.

Near the main pool and hospitality house; close to the recreational activities is what we're hoping for. Also, I know some of the 2 bedrooms have one entrance versus two... we'd like a villa with one door only. I've also read there are villas that offer two entrances into the master bathroom, where you can lock the door from one side and that gives access for those sleeping in the living room to go to that bathroom without having to go through the bedroom. That would seem to work better for us...

There just seems to be many different layouts and I don't know what to request much less which buildings would be better.

We stayed at CSR last year and that was a large resort too - don't know if they compare size wise?

Anyway, thanks for your help. I couldn't find a thread dedicated to OKW under the resort section but I know there are many fans of this resort so I'm hopeful you'll guide me in the right direction.

gina

June 2012 - Our First Semi-Blended Family Trip - CSR
December 2012 - 1st Disney Christmas Ever and Adults only
June 2013 - Celebrating DD's 15th Birthday - OKW

Booooo for no upcoming trip ticker...
jwgm2012 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: