Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
pokanos
Earning My Ears

Does the way you book make a difference?

Hi, I'm Christine and a newbie. My ? is do you think it matters if you book on-line, over the phone, or through a travel agent? Our first trip in 2010 (Nov)was wonderful. We used a travel agent and got our request of a corner room, 1st floor at POFQ. Also, received a pin code for free dining a few months later through e-mail. Our trip in March(1st week) 2012, I just booked on-line w/a gen. public FDining offer. Crowds were about the same. We chose POR and a few days before our trip, we put in a request of any mansion building and just wanted an upper floor. We had a really bad room experience. Not ready in evening, spent over an hour @ guest relations, finally ready and we got a bottom floor, back of Acadian house, view of stairwell that was still dirty w/a broken phone. It was awful and took over 2 days to get it kind of smoothed out. At least I stopped crying! Ready to give it a go again in Nov 2013 and I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed a correlation of how they booked to how they were treated. It was probably a fluke, but I really want to be sprinkled w/pixie dust again! Thanks!
pokanos is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: