Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #2101
jamala
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmoments4 View Post
I can hear the voice in my head
My DH's ringtone is "Please stand clear of the door, por favor, manténguen se alejado de las puertas. His phone RINGS ALL THE TIME so we get to hear our Disney saying all the time
Old 01-30-2013, 07:36 PM   #2102
Missyrose
DIS Veteran

Hi friends! I'm still in the World, though staying across Crescent Lake at Boardwalk. But I wanted to pop in and share that my fiance and I booked our honeymoon trip for October using the bounce back offer. We're going to be at Yacht Club, Club Level from October 20-25 (and then we head for Aruba!)

I'm glad to be back on the be our guest list and get to spend the year planning with you all!
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/2011 -- CR, 3/2012 -- Windsor Hills, 10/2012 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/2013 -- BWV, 5/2013 -- BLT, 10/2013 -- YC CL, 5/2014 -- BWV, 08/2014 -- VGF/BLT, 12/2014 -- BWV, 4/2015 -- BLT

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #2103
angelkk
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

I am choosing between YC & BC. Want to ask if they still have camp fire every night? I heard that in FT the camp fire has Chip & Dale. What about YC & BC? Also where is it located?
Old 01-30-2013, 07:55 PM   #2104
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
Hi friends! I'm still in the World, though staying across Crescent Lake at Boardwalk. But I wanted to pop in and share that my fiance and I booked our honeymoon trip for October using the bounce back offer. We're going to be at Yacht Club, Club Level from October 20-25 (and then we head for Aruba!)

I'm glad to be back on the be our guest list and get to spend the year planning with you all!
That news merits triple bananas for you and for Franklin!

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Dee
Old 01-30-2013, 07:57 PM   #2105
natebenma
DIS Veteran

I have a few more folks to welcome from earlier today. For now, and I'll catch up with you in the morning.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #2106
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

OH boy! Talk about a tail wagger!

Congratulations!

~NM
Old 01-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #2107
tnkrbell
DIS Veteran

So any word on the lobster roll???
Old 01-30-2013, 08:13 PM   #2108
Ninja Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkk View Post
Hi everyone,

I am choosing between YC & BC. Want to ask if they still have camp fire every night? I heard that in FT the camp fire has Chip & Dale. What about YC & BC? Also where is it located?
No Chip and Dale at the BC/YC camp fire. I also am not quite sure where exactly the Camp Fire is... I do know that if you bring your own graham crackers and a chocolate bar you can make your own smores with the marshmallows they provide at the fire. They only provide marshmallows these days.

Say! I wonder if anyone was ever brave enough to bring weenies and roast them in that fire. I'll bet if you brought your own they would let you do it!

~NM
Old 01-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #2109
TeenaS
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mom View Post
No Chip and Dale at the BC/YC camp fire. I also am not quite sure where exactly the Camp Fire is... I do know that if you bring your own graham crackers and a chocolate bar you can make your own smores with the marshmallows they provide at the fire. They only provide marshmallows these days.

Say! I wonder if anyone was ever brave enough to bring weenies and roast them in that fire. I'll bet if you brought your own they would let you do it!

~NM
Camp Fire and Movies are on the beach weather permitting. If there is a private function on the beach, sometimes they have it on the lawn in the courtyard. Sometimes if the weather is bad they have the movie in the Solarium.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #2110
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelkk View Post
Hi everyone,

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenaS View Post
Camp Fire and Movies are on the beach weather permitting. If there is a private function on the beach, sometimes they have it on the lawn in the courtyard. Sometimes if the weather is bad they have the movie in the Solarium.
There's a great picture of the campfire (by kldmom2000) and of the movie (by Janetmom) on Page 1, the Activities post. As Teena said, they are normally held on the beach.

I should be getting the Feb activities schedule in a couple of days.

And since it is 9:30, I am off to bed!
Old 01-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #2111
mistysue
DIS Veteran

As if in response to this thread, the description of Hurricane Hanna's on the disney world website actually says to try a Sunken Treasure. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/di...e-hanna-grill/

(in case you can't tell I'm working on planning my trip here)

I like vacations.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #2112
JanetMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Yay!!!

Trip Report - Dining with Disers 2014
Trip Report - March Break 2012 at the YC http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post44422655
Trip Report - March Break 2010 at CR – with stops at Poly, GF, WL, BW, BC, YC, MK, Epcot, HS, DD, and TL http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post35923604
Trip Report - Solo trip - A brief stay at CSR with a stop at AKL (with pics!) http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post36750372

FW - 1972 (I think, I was little then!); WL - 2004; WL CL - 2007; CR CL - 2010; CSR - 2010; YC CL - 2012; BC - 2014
Old 01-30-2013, 09:19 PM   #2113
magicalmoments4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamala

My DH's ringtone is "Please stand clear of the door, por favor, manténguen se alejado de las puertas. His phone RINGS ALL THE TIME so we get to hear our Disney saying all the time
What kind of phone does he have? I need that ringer!!!!

Beach Club: December 2007

Beach Club: December 2010

POR: December 2013
Old 01-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #2114
333disneymom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose

Congrats!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #2115
ALMinVA
Mouseketeer

The Lobster and Shrimp Roll

.....it was....imo very well done. Remember, I have lobster rolls in the lake regions of New Hampshire every summer so I am quite picky but - this did not disappoint. Shrimp was plentiful, lobster as well, not imitation, not too much mayo, just enough.

In fact, it was so good, tomorrow is round 2 - yes, this is one I am going back for to see if 2nd time around is as good as first so I can give you all a proper review.

Photos coming I promise - no time tonight, its already wednesday and we had a great time on the illuminations cruise but didn't have a chance to have dh's birthday cake so we are heading to the lounge to celebrate and share the cake with our new cm friends!

[/url]
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: