Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #16
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Still trying to sort all of this out!!!

It has been SO hard to get info on the YC Deluxe rooms and Suites.

3209 and 4209 may indeed be included in the wrong classification in this thread.
I wonder why it's so hard to find info on these deluxe rooms ? I have looked everywhere imaginable and can't find any concrete information. I also find it strange that there are 6 deluxe rooms at the BC, but only 2 at the YC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea59 View Post
I'm so confused about the deluxe club level rooms at the Yacht Club. After lots of research I decided to go with the Yacht Club for our stay 6/26 & 6/27 I saw posts on the Yacht Club FAQ saying that club level rooms had 2 queen beds with a separate room and a day bed. When I called to book the room I was told no day bed and roll away beds weren't allowed in the Yacht Club.

So I e-mailed the concierge at the Yacht Club. The response was that there is a day bed and they would make sure I had a roll away bed just in case I wasn't happy sleeping on the day bed. I'm going with what the concierge told me and keeping my fingers crossed that the infromation is indeed correct.
You're not alone . Did you book a deluxe or a regular CL room?

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #17
pas130
DIS Veteran

Ahhhhh Dee I miss my room We are coming back to YC, but staying in 2 CL rooms. The benefit of that is being on the same floor as the lounge at least

It was amazing to sit on the balcony and watch Illuminations (sorry no pics of that)

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 01:20 PM   #18
rea59
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
I wonder why it's so hard to find info on these deluxe rooms ? I have looked everywhere imaginable and can't find any concrete information. I also find it strange that there are 6 deluxe rooms at the BC, but only 2 at the YC.

You're not alone . Did you book a deluxe or a regular CL room?
I booked a deluxe CL room. Last year I stayed at the WL lodge in a Deluxe CL room and it was great. Two completely separate room with 2 tvs. I don't think there are any resorts on the Epcot that have that set up.
rea59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
lsumommaof4
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea59

I booked a deluxe CL room. Last year I stayed at the WL lodge in a Deluxe CL room and it was great. Two completely separate room with 2 tvs. I don't think there are any resorts on the Epcot that have that set up.
I have a question for you please. We have a WL Deluxe room booked. I have been told ALL of them have a connecting door. My husband hates those! My question is did they have someone in that room? Can you hear them? Thanks!
lsumommaof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #20
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rea59 View Post
We've stayed at the WL twice, but never in a deluxe room. We are a family of 4 and don't need the extra space, but those deluxe rooms do look nice. The WDW site is showing pictures of a YC deluxe CL room that seems to be 2 rooms separated by french doors, but I'm not sure if that's an accurate pic or not. I can't figure out why it's so hard to come across pics and/or info about those rooms .

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:06 PM   #21
rea59
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsumommaof4 View Post
I have a question for you please. We have a WL Deluxe room booked. I have been told ALL of them have a connecting door. My husband hates those! My question is did they have someone in that room? Can you hear them? Thanks!
There was a connecting door in the living room area but I never heard noise from the other room. I don't know if anyone else was in that room. I liked it because there were doors to separate the living room and the bedroom. So if someone wanted to stay up late watching tv it didn't disturb those who wanted to go to bed early.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #22
rea59
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeynut1 View Post
We've stayed at the WL twice, but never in a deluxe room. We are a family of 4 and don't need the extra space, but those deluxe rooms do look nice. The WDW site is showing pictures of a YC deluxe CL room that seems to be 2 rooms separated by french doors, but I'm not sure if that's an accurate pic or not. I can't figure out why it's so hard to come across pics and/or info about those rooms .
I believe they removed the french doors. I agree, I don't know why it's so difficult to get info on these rooms. If there's anyone out there who has been in a deluxe cl room recently. Please post some pics!
Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #23
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Ahhhhh Dee I miss my room We are coming back to YC, but staying in 2 CL rooms. The benefit of that is being on the same floor as the lounge at least

It was amazing to sit on the balcony and watch Illuminations (sorry no pics of that)
I bet!!!

I hope you don't mind me posting those pictures! I have had them kicking around in my files for awhile.
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:45 AM   #24
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I bet!!!

I hope you don't mind me posting those pictures! I have had them kicking around in my files for awhile.
Of course not!! And it brought back how sweet the YC CMs were! I still chuckle of how upset I was that we were walked from GF...I would've missed out on the wonderful suite

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:15 PM   #25
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Yacht Club Presidential Suite Pics

Entry

Living Area

Sunroom and View

Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

i_heart_the_mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:19 PM   #26
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for posting these!!!

I'll move them up to the first page of this thread when I have the chance.

Dee
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #27
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Yacht Club Presidential Suite pics continued....

Dining Area/Kitchenette

Master Bedroom/Bathroom

Feb 09-FW Cabins, Jan 10-Poly,Nov 10-Poly & MVMCP, Sep 11-BC-CL & MNSSHP, Jan 12-Poly-CL, Jun 12-YC-CL/GF-RPC/BWI-CL/CR-CL, Aug 12-Poly-TPV-CL, Jan 13-Poly/YC-CL, Apr 13-YC-CL, Aug 13-Poly-CL/BC-CL/AKV, Dec 13 -VGF/YC Mar 14 - BC Next Up.... AKV/Poly CL/BWI Split!

Old 04-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #28
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Yacht Club Presidential Suite pics continued....

Second Bedroom/Bathroom

Half Bath

Old 04-30-2013, 02:31 PM   #29
i_heart_the_mouse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thanks so much for posting these!!!

I'll move them up to the first page of this thread when I have the chance.

Dee
No problem! I know I posted a ton, so feel free to ditch whatever you need to!

Old 04-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #30
Angeejoe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
No problem! I know I posted a ton, so feel free to ditch whatever you need to!
Thanks for sharing I Heart The Mouse!! How did they tell you about upgrade? Did your mouth drop???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: