Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 08:46 AM   #31
Raspberry Bubbles
I was Cinderella for the day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torsie24 View Post
The Osbourne lights started up on the 9th November this year - so you'll see them.
You see, this is why I've come back. I know nothing (imagine that in an accent)
DLP '95 Santa Fe - DLP '01 Sequoia Lodge - DFTW PT 18-24 Feb '08 - WDW POR, WL, POFQ, BW, YC, GF, Poly, WL, BC & AKL DFTW and Disneymoon 5-24 Aug '08 - Disney Wonder 17-21 Aug '08 - DLRP Christmas '08, DLH
Raspberry Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #32
Raspberry Bubbles

Dining Plans...

So after much in depth quizzing of everyone who ever ate at Disney, we are going to buy the Tables in Wonderland card. We *only* have three months left to decide our ADRs!

Any suggestions for places to eat with little ones?
DLP '95 Santa Fe - DLP '01 Sequoia Lodge - DFTW PT 18-24 Feb '08 - WDW POR, WL, POFQ, BW, YC, GF, Poly, WL, BC & AKL DFTW and Disneymoon 5-24 Aug '08 - Disney Wonder 17-21 Aug '08 - DLRP Christmas '08, DLH
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2013, 04:18 PM   #33
orangetiggs
Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!

Garden grille
Hollywood and bine with disney junior! A must for your two!
Crystal palace
Tusker house breakfast

These are all on our list
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #34
Raspberry Bubbles

Thanks, Sarah!

So far I have...

T-Rex
Fulton's Crab House
Whispering Canyon Cafe
'Ohana
1900 Park Fare
Cape May Cafe
Beaches and Cream
Liberty Tree Tavern
Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest

Cinderella's Royal Table
Le Cellier
Tokyo Dining
Biergarten

Coral Reef
Sci-Fi
Hollywood & Vine
50's Prime Time
Yak & Yeti

Tusker House
Rainforest Cafe
and
Chef Mickeys!

Those are the ones we love so far. I've not been to the highlighted ones yet.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #35
tinks_1989
need a like button

We are eating at every character meal on our next trip. I would also suggest tu Rex for your two x
tinks_1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:20 PM   #36
MrsTigger
DLRP board....guaranteed to make you smile!
I keep thinking.. who’s that!!
Just thought I'd come and say hello

Disney dining... My fav subject we really enjoyed the following from your list last trip/
'Ohana- loved it here and I was reading on here that the breakfast is a good one too
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
Yak & Yeti

We also did breakfasts at Chef Mickeys&Crystal Palace, they will prob be good character places for you.

New places for us on this trip are Beaches and Cream,Liberty Tree Tavern,Be Our Guest, yachtmans steakhouse, via Napoli, chef de France and mama Melrose fantastic package.

MrsTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #37
torsie24
Or I could call it the postalabration
Now I know to wear flip flops!
Got engaged on a trip to Disneyland Paris

Wow that's a lot of meals!!

Be warned that the WCC menu has changed and people say not for the better.

WDW: 1994-I Drive / 2009-AKL / 2011-Disney Wedding -AKL-GF RPC-BW-BLT
DLRP 1997-HNY / 2000-SL / 2008-SL / 2009-DLH / 2012-HNY
DLR: 2005-Day Trip
torsie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:41 AM   #38
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Joining in! What beautiful wedding photos and gorgeous lil family you have

We went back in Oct 2011 and I loved everything about it - we are huge halloween fans too, plus the weather, low crowds, it was just fab. Looking forward to reading more!

WDW: April 1999: Port Orleans French Quarter • October 2011 (Halloween & MNSSHP): All Star Music - Engaged in the Haunted Mansion! - Read this TR here!
• August 2013: Old Key West Read this PTR here!

DLRP: Oct 2005 (Halloween trip!): Santa Fe • May 2006: Santa Fe • February 2007: Santa Fe • December 2007 (Christmas trip!): Santa Fe • October 2008 (Halloween trip!): offsite
• February 2010: offsite • November 2010 (Christmas trip!): offsite • February 2012: offsite • June 2012: offsite • October 2012 (Halloween trip!): offsite • June 2012: offsite • July 2013: offsite • April 2014: Magic Circus
Sarah28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 AM   #39
Raspberry Bubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah28 View Post
Joining in! What beautiful wedding photos and gorgeous lil family you have

We went back in Oct 2011 and I loved everything about it - we are huge halloween fans too, plus the weather, low crowds, it was just fab. Looking forward to reading more!
Hi Sarah! Thank you for reading! I have been doing my calculations today

Did you write a TR? I would love to read it! What was the weather like? I need to be prepared as much as I can with my boys.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #40
Ciorsdah
Mouseketeer

I'm joining in too

We are in WDW from the 1st of November until the 15th so our ADR window opens around the same time... I'm already planning where I want to eat and getting it loaded into the sheet now.

Can't wait to read more ofyour planning and what not!
Ciorsdah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #41
Raspberry Bubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciorsdah View Post
I'm joining in too

We are in WDW from the 1st of November until the 15th so our ADR window opens around the same time... I'm already planning where I want to eat and getting it loaded into the sheet now.

Can't wait to read more ofyour planning and what not!
Hey! Nice to meet you! What sheet are you filling in? It sounds rather exciting!
Old 01-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #42
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Bubbles View Post
Hi Sarah! Thank you for reading! I have been doing my calculations today

Did you write a TR? I would love to read it! What was the weather like? I need to be prepared as much as I can with my boys.
Yes I did! You can read it here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2852408

We did cram a lot into our short half term week trip as my other half is a college lecturer so we are restricted to school holidays - I see you're a teacher yourself so I'm sure you know the feeling (this is the spanner in our DFTW planning works as we speak!) - glad you can take it much easier than we did if you're going for 3 weeks!

The weather was perfect for us - it was mid 20s during the day and then cooler at night (some nights we needed a jumper or something to cover up). I'm not a huge fan of the heat (our August trip should be fun! ) so this was great.

You must do the MNSSHP, such a great experience!

WDW: April 1999: Port Orleans French Quarter • October 2011 (Halloween & MNSSHP): All Star Music - Engaged in the Haunted Mansion! - Read this TR here!

DLRP: Oct 2005 (Halloween trip!): Santa Fe • May 2006: Santa Fe • February 2007: Santa Fe • December 2007 (Christmas trip!): Santa Fe • October 2008 (Halloween trip!): offsite
• February 2010: offsite • November 2010 (Christmas trip!): offsite • February 2012: offsite • June 2012: offsite • October 2012 (Halloween trip!): offsite • June 2012: offsite • July 2013: offsite • April 2014: Magic Circus

Last edited by Sarah28; 01-30-2013 at 04:06 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #43
Raspberry Bubbles

Quote:
Yes I did! You can read it here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2852408

We did cram a lot into our short half term week trip as my other half is a college lecturer so we are restricted to school holidays - I see you're a teacher yourself so I'm sure you know the feeling (this is the spanner in our DFTW planning works as we speak!) - glad you can take it much easier than we did if you're going for 3 weeks!

The weather was perfect for us - it was mid 20s during the day and then cooler at night (some nights we needed a jumper or something to cover up). I'm not a huge fan of the heat (our August trip should be fun! ) so this was great.

You must do the MNSSHP, such a great experience!
Hey! We have had the worst broadband lately!

I love your TR!! I am so enjoying it (still reading), thanks!

August wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (it was pretty hot getting married outside in that dress, but it was worth it, LOL) and I am not a fan of sweltering heat either.

The reason I can get to go when we are is that I helped out and did extra days when Ofsted came,so they owe me
Old 02-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #44
Sarah28
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Bubbles View Post
Hey! We have had the worst broadband lately!

I love your TR!! I am so enjoying it (still reading), thanks!

August wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (it was pretty hot getting married outside in that dress, but it was worth it, LOL) and I am not a fan of sweltering heat either.

The reason I can get to go when we are is that I helped out and did extra days when Ofsted came,so they owe me
Aww thanks for your kind comments, glad you're enjoying it

Yeah we are still deciding whether to go ahead with August for our DFTW or half term week in October (providing OH can get some extended leave) - we enjoyed October that much, that I would prefer to have it in October over August!

I've been reading your wedding TR and it all sounds amazing, and you all looked so beautiful and happy

Old 02-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #45
Raspberry Bubbles

Quote:
Aww thanks for your kind comments, glad you're enjoying it

Yeah we are still deciding whether to go ahead with August for our DFTW or half term week in October (providing OH can get some extended leave) - we enjoyed October that much, that I would prefer to have it in October over August!

I've been reading your wedding TR and it all sounds amazing, and you all looked so beautiful and happy
Aw, thanks! One day (probably when I retire) I'll finish the TR!

I spok to my BIL last night who was at our wedding and then in WDW last October, and he found it much more humid in October ~ now I'm wondering whether to stock up on shorts or jeans for the boys...

Tags
jones family, wdw

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: