Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Other Lands > Australia
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 AM   #10
areweindisneyyet
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliceacc

My Lumpy affection is the result of a single mastectomy in 2008... "Heffalump" became our joking codename for my ever-changing shape as I went through reconstruction.

For what it's worth, I was able to find both a stuffed Lumpy and a Christmas ornament on our trips. I want to say DTD, but I'm sorry I have no idea where.

The extra bed thing has never worked for us either; my only son is a good 4 inches taller than I am and would never fit into those smaller beds. So we just save for a longer time, pray for a deal, and go Deluxe.

Oh, and you guys will love NY. Be prepared for temperatures that be kind of ugly... "hot, hazy and humid" are the bywords of NY in summer.
I hope all is still going well for you. Heffalumps are very friendly and helpful creatures. I am so glad that lumpy helped you through such a tough journey with a sense of humour.

We will keep out eyes open for Lumpys in WDW and will think of you. .

I am so looking forward to coming to New York. Where we are in Australia is very hot and humid so am hoping we will be OK. A deal at a deluxe would be great but I also feel very blessed to be visiting WDW full stop.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: