Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
wallawallakids
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessShmoo View Post
Sorry for the snippy post.

But, one of the first things that we learn here is that the CMs on the phone really don't know about how things work on the cruises, indeed, some of them have never been on any cruise, much less Disney. If you call and ask the same question of 4 different CMs, most likely you'll get 4 different replies.

I would set my (whatever age) child up with the information as to what the ages are for each club and which one(s) they would be able to check out the first night. IMO, it's a good time to make the point that growing up involves choices. "You can go into Edge or Lab because you are 11, but you must pick one". That way, if the CMs onboard are allowing crossovers, all the better, if that's what your child wants.

I agree allowing younger than specified ages to "go up" is making the various club levels not as attractive to those on the higher end of each club.
Thank you. This is our first cruise so we have no idea how anything works. I guess it is kind of like when you call WDW and they say you can have guaranteed connecting rooms but you really can't. My DD can just hang out with her sibs in the OC. I doubt they will be in there that much anyway. Thanks for the clarification.

wallawallakids is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: