Originally Posted by OhioInlanders
Extra Magic Hours won't help us since we're not staying on the resort
Our sailing doesn't look very full yet given all the categories you can still book. I wonder if DCL will announce a discount after the 75 day mark to try to fill the ship a bit more.
We may risk it and cancel 76 days out and re book closer to 70 days once the possible discount is or is not announced. Anyone else thinking about playing this game?
We too were considering this but just not sure.....haven't seen the cheaper rates for end of march or April due to KSF I'm sure, but would be sad if they showed up and I lost out...however, we have an inside sideways cabin booked on deck 6 and I'm skeptical to let it go.....waiting to see what my friend gets for her March 2 cruise via the IGT rate. Also, I would only consider the VGT ($500 savings over my inside) yet it is a gamble as too where the cabin is located....so many variables.......let me know whAt you decide to do as final payment is getting closer......thanks!
Oh any any other opinions on this appreciated!