Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #1
carmended
Earning My Ears

concierge level food at WDW vs DL

We are planning a trip in June, to Disney Land, we have been to Disney World Wilderness Lodge twice in the past 4 years. This last time we went to Disney World we stayed at concierge level. We loved it!!!! So now we are planning to either stay at Grand Californian or Disney Land Hotel concierge level. We just wanted to know if the food amounts are the same on this level as they are at Disney World. Thanks for any help!!!
carmended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

All I know from what I've read about WDW and experienced at DL is that DL allows you to take water bottles out of the lounge, and take them to the parks (and get about 2 per person), but WDW will not.

There are many threads about the DLR concierge level on the Disneyland forum, but really quick...they have a Nespresso cappucino machine, they have sodas etc, they have simple breakfasty stuff (bagels, pastries), Uncrustables, snacky stuff later, and in the evenings one hot appetizer type thing (the only one we could eat was a vegetarian egg roll that was VERY good) and cheese, fruit, crackers, veggie sticks. They have a time for beer and wine, and a dessert time as well with things like chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #3
mommysdb
Earning My Ears

Last year DLH added some great low carb options for breakfast- cheeses and deli meats. Plus sparking wine.
mommysdb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: