Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #361
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylily View Post
I can't believe I'm this far behind! I'm subbing in! We'll be in the World from 11/8-11/16. I'll be running the W&D Half while we're down there, and I'm ridiculously excited!
Welcome!!! Where are you staying? And I'm glad you joined. I'll add you to the first post by tomorrow morning (I'm on borrowed time right now. lol).

Running in the marathon!....I am so jealous. I have just never had that kind of stamina. When I was younger and we had to run the mile in school, I was the kid that walked half of it because of stitches in my side. And ran across the finish almost last if not last.

Happy planning!!!! (with us, of course)

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #362
2shortpeopleruleme
Mouseketeer

We are going to Disney World!!!

DH and I finally settled on dates we will be there 11/22-11/30! We are staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time we are super excited! The reason we are off-site is all Disney's fault really. In 2009 we were booked and happy at Pop, BUT Disney overbooked Pop and we were among the ones that got our choice to move to either SSR or OKW! We choose SSR. It was like we won the lotto! But now we are spoiled for space and we could never afford to pay for the Villa's on property so we got the next best thing for us! Sorry this is long, I am just SUPER excited and we aren't telling anyone even our girls right now. I feel like I am going to burst!! So for right now this is our little secret!
Nov '04 FW Cabins, Sept 9/09 SSR Villa, Dec 11-18/10 off site. 6/27-7/2/11 CSR Mommy and Daddy ONLY trip! 1/9-1/18/14 Bonnet Creek!
2shortpeopleruleme is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #363
Calirya
Cali meets her 'Rella for the 1st time Nov 13!

I just sent you a FB request.
After a frustrating overwhelming day for my 3 yr old DD, we're in the bathroom right after Wishes, listening to the announcement of "your wishes come true" and DD says "Momma, my wish came true!" "Really? What was your wish?" "To meet Cinderella!"
Calirya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:56 PM   #364
sillylily
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
Welcome!!! Where are you staying? And I'm glad you joined. I'll add you to the first post by tomorrow morning (I'm on borrowed time right now. lol).

Running in the marathon!....I am so jealous. I have just never had that kind of stamina. When I was younger and we had to run the mile in school, I was the kid that walked half of it because of stitches in my side. And ran across the finish almost last if not last.

Happy planning!!!! (with us, of course)
Lol, I was that kid six months ago! I used to say I would only run if I were being chased by a porcelain doll, or maybe a clown. But, after giving it a shot, I'm hooked! And we're staying at POR.

sillylily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:18 AM   #365
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Welcome to all the newbies for November. A few of you have sent PMs about joining the FB. I either found you (if you sent your name) and sent you a friend request or send you the link to me. You have to accept my friend request to join the group, as it is a private group (some people are having surprise trips, so this will keep it a surprise)

Once you accept the friend request then I can add you to the group.
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #366
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylily View Post
Lol, I was that kid six months ago! I used to say I would only run if I were being chased by a porcelain doll, or maybe a clown. But, after giving it a shot, I'm hooked! And we're staying at POR.
Hi Sillylily!

I think I am finally ready to be added to the first page, November 30 - December 7th All Star Movies

Thanks!!
Old 01-27-2013, 05:26 PM   #367
ethansmommy
Disney Planner

Hello everyone!! We will be headed back to the world November 16th - 23rd and staying at our favorite resort the Wilderness Lodge. We are so excited to be going back after taking a year off. I cant wait to start planning.

"Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new begining."

Past Trips: Jan '08-WL, April '08-AKL, Sept '08-WL,
Jan '09-WL, May '09-off-site, Nov '09-Poly, Nov '10-WLV, Nov '11-WL
Future Trips: Nov '13-WL
ethansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:38 PM   #368
RVinMomma
Mouseketeer

Hey girlie,
I am going to be at FW Campground!! Now that Christmas is over, I am ready to jump back into the planning sadle! Is anyone earting at Trails End for Thanksgiving?

RVinMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #369
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

You can add us to the list of November (into Dec) trips as well. We are booked at the CSR for 11/29-12/5. If Disney releases a promo such as free dining or a room discount we will change the CSR for either the Poly or our favorite resort, WL. It's been way too long for us and can't wait.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs
goofy4prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #370
JillMSH
Earning My Ears

I am booked! We're staying in AS Sports from 11/25-12/2. Happy Thanksgiving to us

I'm not sure who's more excited, me or my 2 boys!
JillMSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #371
schoonersky
Mouseketeer

We are booked November 6th to 11th, Boardwalk Villas for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon and the Food and Wine Festival. Can't wait!!!

November 2013: Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon
March 2013 - Boston, MA-April 2012 - Boston, MA - March 2012 - Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica - July 2011 - Quebec City PQ - December 2010 - Disney Wonder and the Contemporary!! -August 2009 - POP Free Dining - August 2008 - POR Free DIning - March 1983 - Offsite
schoonersky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #372
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

Wow!!! So many new people (and those updating me on their info)!!! It's so exciting!!!

Well, I have been extremely busy between wrestling and the new "job". You wouldn't believe it, but the payroll/hr person decided that I was there to replace her and just decided not to come in anymore. LOL I can't believe that....especially since that is so far from reality. However, I have stepped up in the consulting gig and took over payroll, plus packed up all her personal items, plus am handling a lot of things (like a Bureau of Labor Statistics census) that she just left lying around. Would you believe I found a DOL census that she was supposed to complete in May 2011 and never did?!? UGH Just annoys me.

Anyway.....been busy, busy, busy. But I am happy we are all moving along with our planning.

As for RVinMomma, I won't be there during Thanksgiving to eat at Trails End, so I can't comment on that. But, I have to admit, I think I'm really looking forward to eating at T-Rex. (that is, if free dining comes out)

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:26 PM   #373
HuskerFaninIL
DIS Veteran

My family of 4 is hoping to check into either POFQ or POR on the 14th and check out on the 24th. These days might flucuate a bit depending on Disney discounts and flights, but it will definitely be around then.

My girls (6 and 8) dont have school on either Friday the 15th or Friday the 22nd so we can go for 10 days and only miss 4 days of 1st grade/4th grade.

HuskerFaninIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #374
MamaJessie
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE=FigmentChick;47339074
As for RVinMomma, I won't be there during Thanksgiving to eat at Trails End, so I can't comment on that. But, I have to admit, I think I'm really looking forward to eating at T-Rex. (that is, if free dining comes out)[/QUOTE]

Wow work sounds crazy!

TRex is on our definite list because I should have a 50 gift card from my points by then
Old 01-28-2013, 09:55 PM   #375
disneychic
DIS Veteran

We Are going November 16-23 and staying at AKL.... But may be changing that to Boardwalk. Going to be a big family trip for us:

DH and I
My Mom & Her Fiancé
My Brother & His Girlfriend
My Cousin, his wife & 2 daughters (3 and 5 years old)
My Cousin, his wife & 2 daughters (5 and 7 years old) ** first time to WDW for them - all 4 of them!

Tags
november 2013, november vacation, trip thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: