Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 10:42 PM   #136
monkey30
Dreaming of my next vacation!

Not sure where u can start for that specific one, but I do suggest checking out some of the suggestions on the start of this thread, to help u learn what to do in the beginning.

Another great place to learn specific effects you tube can help walk you through stuff.

Good luck

September Family Trip 2012 PTR
DL Trip Report 2012
Left the Kids at home PTR 2013
monkey30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #137
mom2fourprincesses
Earning My Ears

Talking

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements this morning, played with it all day, and finally have my first name fill done. I am sure it will get better, but I am pretty proud of it. I am doing one for each of our family members, and we leave in 14 days for WDW. One down, six to go!

[IMG][/IMG]
mom2fourprincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #138
erincon23
Everyone must have gotten a life in the last few days
As you can see, I have gotten sidetracked

Hi all - -while I don't plan to get into DISigning, I have done a few -- mostly for myself, and I posted one a while ago for someone looking for a pin trading design that nobody had answered. I got PSE 11 for Christmas, but haven't spent a minute on it yet, and will have to do a tutorial. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to knock out the white block that's behind the image I want to use (trying to make parent t-shirts for the high school trip) - I'm sure I'll figure it out! Wanted to say that I love the DISigns you guys have done! (and I'm an Erin too!)

me DH DS16 DS20 On our last family trip, 3/09
erincon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #139
msnc
Earning My Ears

Question about Word Fills

Trying to learn to do word fills in PSE 11. Managed to get one done but can't figure out how to expand the space between the letters in the word. Could someone please tell me how? For some reason, this escapes me!

Thanks!
msnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:45 PM   #140
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

hey everyone, i have loved reading all the posts, you DisSigners are so talented.
i live in Great Britain and absolutely love Disney, i went on my first Disney cruise in August in 2012.
I am currently training to be a teacher, i have been studying Information Communication Technology (ICT) and in particular creativity in ICT. so i thought i would have a go at being creative with my pc, this is what i have made so far
Not sure if i have done that right but if not i will look in to opening a photobucket/4shared account
thanks for now sarah
p.s can someone please let me know if they can or cannot access the photos.
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:56 PM   #141
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2fourprincesses View Post
I downloaded Adobe Photoshop Elements this morning, played with it all day, and finally have my first name fill done. I am sure it will get better, but I am pretty proud of it. I am doing one for each of our family members, and we leave in 14 days for WDW. One down, six to go!

[IMG][/IMG]

hi that looks great, how did you upload the photo, i am having trouble uploading mine, i do not have a photobucket account, they are just on fb.thanks for your help sarah.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #142
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

please can anyone enlighten me how to upload photos, thanks in advance, sarah
Old 04-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #143
staciaday
Earning My Ears

To the person who made the Mickey Photo Globe I just wanted to say that it looks incredible. I wanted to thank you for sharing the link to make it. I am just learning how to use Photoshop Elements 11 and I so appreciate all the advice and tips everyone shares.
I love Disney and my daughter loves all the ideas, cards, letters, tshirts and gifts I have made using some of the designers incredible designs. I bought the program to try to learn to do a few namefils and mouse heads myself.

Again to all the designers thank you for the great work you do and for sharing your tips and ideas.
Stacey
staciaday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 AM   #144
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciaday View Post
To the person who made the Mickey Photo Globe I just wanted to say that it looks incredible. I wanted to thank you for sharing the link to make it. I am just learning how to use Photoshop Elements 11 and I so appreciate all the advice and tips everyone shares.
I love Disney and my daughter loves all the ideas, cards, letters, tshirts and gifts I have made using some of the designers incredible designs. I bought the program to try to learn to do a few namefils and mouse heads myself.

Again to all the designers thank you for the great work you do and for sharing your tips and ideas.
Stacey
How can I see the mickey globe?
Old 04-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #146
FergusBC
DIS Veteran

Those are all fantastic! My favourite is the Cinderella fill. It is just gorgeous!
Disney Wonder, Western Caribbean, November 2013 Trip Report ("Even better than the first cruise!", says 12 year old daughter )
FergusBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM   #147
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FergusBC View Post
Those are all fantastic! My favourite is the Cinderella fill. It is just gorgeous!
Thank you
Old 04-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #148
monkey30
Dreaming of my next vacation!

minni mad mum, those are great. I love using photobucket on here to upload.

Another way you can share so we are not leaving the page is to use the little add image on the top of the message box and put the direct link in from photobucket, its a code on the side or under the picture when u upload them. Works great. Keep up the great work!

September Family Trip 2012 PTR
DL Trip Report 2012
Left the Kids at home PTR 2013
monkey30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #149
Echolocation
Earning My Ears

Minnie Mad Mum - those are great! I particularly like the Star Wars themed one a few posts back.
Echolocation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:17 PM   #150
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echolocation View Post
Minnie Mad Mum - those are great! I particularly like the Star Wars themed one a few posts back.
Thankyou, however it's not my Star Wars one for some reason it keeps appearing on my page!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: