Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #61
lovingthemouse
You must believe......and then send cold, hard cash!!! ;)
magic is in the heart of the beholder...

It is another car rental site - usually are lowest as your time grows closer...take a look and see if you can find some good prices.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #62
1988XJ
Earning My Ears

I just wanted to say thank you guys for the KLM code. It saved me at least $200 extra from my previous quote with National.

I don't know if you guys seen the Compass Group code or not, but it's actually even cheaper than the KLM one, except it doesn't have insurance. Which is what I needed, so the KLM works out cheaper for me. If you guys don't need insurance, this one is probably one of the best ones.
Contract ID XZ53043
Company name is Compass Group.
1988XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 PM   #63
bigfish32
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peigirl
Hi

When I pick up a rental van, using Budget code X474200 and MUPZ044, will I be asked to submit a coupon with the code on it?

Paula
Not that I am aware of. Travelocity code is for the public and the second is an ecode. From what I have read on here make sure they take the discount off for the second one after you return the car. It is not reflected in the price when you book it.
bigfish32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #64
Castlepixie
Mouseketeer

Hertz

Try using Hertz for April rentals using the VISA CDP listed on Mousesavers.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #65
travelalot
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castlepixie View Post
Try using Hertz for April rentals using the VISA CDP listed on Mousesavers.
I actually get better rates ( about $60 lower than those from that site ) for a weekly rental using this $30 off coupon for Florida rentals . It says it expires at end of Feb, and I get an error message, but it knocks off about $60.
travelalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:39 PM   #66
mommyof2girlies
Earning My Ears

Compass Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988XJ View Post
I just wanted to say thank you guys for the KLM code. It saved me at least $200 extra from my previous quote with National.

I don't know if you guys seen the Compass Group code or not, but it's actually even cheaper than the KLM one, except it doesn't have insurance. Which is what I needed, so the KLM works out cheaper for me. If you guys don't need insurance, this one is probably one of the best ones.
Contract ID XZ53043
Company name is Compass Group.
Does anyone know if you need anything to use the Compass Group contract id? I'm getting a nice rate using it.
2010 Coronado Springs
2009 Pop
2008 Pop
2007 Pop
mommyof2girlies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:02 PM   #67
1988XJ
Earning My Ears

This one seems to still work with the KLM code.

"Website is having trouble, so they are giving out $20 off discount codes for weeklies.

Code is NWEBCPN027

Exact error message is:

Nationalcar.com System Maintenance Notification

Our nationalcar.com reservation system is currently experiencing high volume. We value your business and would appreciate your calling National Car Rental directly to make a reservation. Please call 1 (800) 227-7368 so that we may complete your reservation.

Due to this inconvenience, we would like to offer you $20 off your reservation. Please request Coupon ID: NWEBCPN027.

To receive $20 off, reservations require a 5-day minimum, 28-day maximum rental period for Compact through Luxury car, Minivan, SUV or Convertible. Coupon is valid only at participating U.S. locations. One coupon per reservation and may not be combined with other discounts.

For calls originating outside North America, dial 1-801-533-4442.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you again for choosing National Car Rental.
© Vanguard Car. Rental USA Inc."
Old 01-29-2013, 07:04 PM   #68
1988XJ
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2girlies View Post
Does anyone know if you need anything to use the Compass Group contract id? I'm getting a nice rate using it.
People seems to be able to use it without getting ask. But use it at your own risk. I actually prefer the KLM one now since I signed up for their membership for their free rental insurance.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:23 AM   #69
Steamboat Girlie
I WANT TO BE LOCKED IN THE DISNEY VAULT! "Huh-huh. Up and at 'em, pal. Oooh boy, are we glad you're here, big doin's goin' on, so let's get started! See ya real soon!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingthemouse View Post
Hoping to pay it forward here... from a March renter's post

Contract code: 8572130 (KLM)
coupon code: NF1073JFF (visa free day)

I was able to get a 7 passenger van for $290. taxes included. Certainly hope this helps some of you.
I just used this code. Hope I don't need to present any coupon!

1976; 85; 86; 88; 96; 04; 08 - off site, 1983 - Disney's Polynesian Village, 2000 - Disneyland Resort, 02 - Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, 02 - Walt Disney World Swan, 02 - Disney's Coronado Springs, 04 & 09 - Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Villas Resort, 05 - Disney's Pop Century Resort, 08, 09 & '12 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas, '11 & '13 - Disney's BoardWalk, '12 - Disney's Old Key West, 13' - Disney's Bay Lake Tower

Steamboat Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #70
JandD Mom
Paying for hope and change.

Hi Everyone,

I have been able to get much lower rates using the old American Express code 5125601. It has beat the KLM code by a lot. The only thing it hasn't beat is the suspicious Unigraphics code which many people are concerned about using.

Good luck!

JandD Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 PM   #71
DVC Daisy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JandD Mom View Post
Hi Everyone,

I have been able to get much lower rates using the old American Express code 5125601. It has beat the KLM code by a lot. The only thing it hasn't beat is the suspicious Unigraphics code which many people are concerned about using.

Good luck!
Which company? Alamo? I don't remembe.

Thanks!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #72
JandD Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVC Daisy View Post
Which company? Alamo? I don't remembe.

Thanks!
My apologies. It's with National. I have a much better rate with National than I have been able to get with Alamo for my dates. Alamo isn't even close. Unless someone has a code they care to share.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #73
1988XJ
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Good luck!
Wow, I almost fell off my chair when I check my rental with this code. I booked a Luxury car for 1 week in Maui and the KLM quote got me $420 total. This code quoted me $1076 total and without insurance . It's even more than without any code. Gotta be careful when checking. Full size and below seems like a good deal thou.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #74
JandD Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988XJ View Post
Wow, I almost fell off my chair when I check my rental with this code. I booked a Luxury car for 1 week in Maui and the KLM quote got me $420 total. This code quoted me $1076 total and without insurance . It's even more than without any code. Gotta be careful when checking. Full size and below seems like a good deal thou.
Ummm, yes. You checked for a week in Maui. This is a thread about people checking rates for Disney World, in Orlando, in April.

So yes, it's not surprising the code was not the same for Hawaii.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:46 PM   #75
ProudMommyof2
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Good luck!
Might be a silly question but, do you need to have an American Express?

1986 Disneyland, 1988 Disneyland, August 1991- WDW Offsite, May 1997- WDW Offsite, May 2007- Wilderness Lodge, May 2009- BCV & AKV, August 2011- Poly & AKV, April 2013- WBC- Universal & WDW, July 2013 Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, April 2014- Yacht Club, July 2014 Disney's HHI Resort

ProudMommyof2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: