Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 09:37 AM   #121
honeymo78
Don't dream it, be it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl
Thanks everyone! Even if we don't end up with a MK view room, we will still have a great time. Just thought it never hurts to ask!
Did you specifically book lake or MK view? If you booked MK View you'll get it. Much less likely for an upgrade to MKview if you booked lake, however rooms ending in 10, 12 and 34 will probably have a partial view of MK but wouldn't be technically classified as MK view.
Past trips: 5/13 BWV, 1/13 Dream and OKW, 9/12 Fantasy, 5/12 BLT, 9/11 BWV, 5/11 VGC, 12/10 BWV, 9/10 Wonder and BLT, 5/10 BWV, 12/09 OKW, 10/09 AKV Conc, 5/09 DL GCH, 12/08 SSR, 10/08 CR MKV, 10/07 CR MKV, 3/07 Pop, 2/06 CR MKV, 10/05 WL, 5/04 WL, 8/03 POR/WL, 8/01 POR Many more since the 80s

Old 01-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #122
ErinsMommy
DIS Veteran

With the salon closed, is there a different number to schedule massages? Do they do them in the room or at the spa...if the CR has one.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #123
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinsMommy View Post
With the salon closed, is there a different number to schedule massages? Do they do them in the room or at the spa...if the CR has one.
Massage treatment rooms are in The Olympiad gym and not in the now closed Beauty Salon. Here are the details:

Olympiad Fitness Center (photos on the first page):

Massages
Awaken the senses and lift the spirit with a customized massage designed to renew your body and invigorate your mind. For additional relaxation, a sauna is available on the premises.

Swedish Massage
Be pampered with a luxurious massage of kneading techniques and long strokes to increase circulation, soothe tired muscles and relax the body.

50 min / $115
80 min / $175

Custom Firm Pressure Massage
Ease built-up strain with this moderate-to-firm massage, boasting various techniques that penetrate the muscles and transport you to a more relaxing place.

50 min / $125
80 min / $180

Massages are also offered in Guest rooms.

Please note that prices and therapies are subject to change without notice. Gratuities are not included in the above prices.

Scheduling an Appointment

Massages are available by appointment only. Please call (407) 824-3410 as far in advance as possible to schedule a session or press the massage/health club/spa button on your in-room phone.

Old 01-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #124
ErinsMommy
DIS Veteran

Thank you!! However looking at our itinerary I have no idea when to schedule him. LOL

Old 01-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #125
amandaw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinsMommy View Post
We're doing it for DD in 3 weeks from today. She's SO excited!!
How exciting!! I look forward to your review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkxray View Post
We did the Pirates and Pals fireworks voyage back in 2010 and it was great! I haven't heard of any changes to it so it should still be great. I think Reid would really enjoy
Thanks! I'm glad to hear that. I figure it may be good to do it while Reid is still pretty young.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:28 AM   #126
deserrai
DIS Veteran

We are staying at the Contemporary for the first time in June. I'm so excited to be so close to MK!

Old 01-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #127
cw21726
Chillest Fool on Earth

Halp!

Ok I'm kinda confused. We have a trip booked in Oct '13 with me, wife, and 2 kids (2,4) in BLV club room.

Now my MIL wants to tag along.

Disney says that 3 adults won't work but the website says it will. We would like to just add her on to our reservation if possible. Still can't believe I typed that lol!

Was the CM wrong?
Old 01-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #128
Lisa71
Adoption Rocks!

Occupancy limits unless you are in a larger room or suite are 4 or 5 if the little one is in a crib. If the 2 year old is in a crib and your Mil sleeps with the 4 year old you could do it..but I would think it would be very crowded !
Old 01-25-2013, 09:49 AM   #129
cw21726
Chillest Fool on Earth

Yeah. It would be. lol

After reading that post again we'll opt for another route! Thanks!
Old 01-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #130
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cw21726 View Post
Ok I'm kinda confused. We have a trip booked in Oct '13 with me, wife, and 2 kids (2,4) in BLV club room.

Now my MIL wants to tag along.

Disney says that 3 adults won't work but the website says it will. We would like to just add her on to our reservation if possible. Still can't believe I typed that lol!

Was the CM wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa71 View Post
Occupancy limits unless you are in a larger room or suite are 4 or 5 if the little one is in a crib. If the 2 year old is in a crib and your Mil sleeps with the 4 year old you could do it..but I would think it would be very crowded !
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw21726 View Post
Yeah. It would be. lol

After reading that post again we'll opt for another route! Thanks!
The one thing to remember is that all CR rooms have a day bed. So you have sleeping for 5 even without a crib or roll away. We found the rooms at CR to be very spacious and even though we were only 4, I think 5 would have fit fine. I guess it depends if you really want to be in the same room as MIL

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 01-27-2013, 12:16 AM   #131
MAGIC...itis!
Closer to Fulfilling My Quest to Stay at Every Resort...So far... AKL, ASmo, ASmu, ASsp, BC.3, BLT, BWI, CBR, CR.4, CSR.2, GF, OKW, POFQ, POL.3, POP.2, POR.9, WL, YC.2

Location: RC Land ________________________ My banana won't dance... might this be a sign?

KOOK, I am so pleased to see this new thread. You've done a great job (as usual ). The photos, history (nice ) and info are just KOOKerific!

We are going Deluxe next month. I am trying to decide on requesting 1st or 3rd floor. Maybe 1st for patio area... I'm torn.

Thanks again for your terrific efforts here on the DIS. You are truly a thread Matisse!
Old 01-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #132
tinkermommyof3
DIS Veteran

Just booked Bay Lake Tower 1-BR Villa Lake View. 1st stay in a Villa. Have stayed at CR before. Anyone who has stayed BLT Lake view, what would recommend I request regarding location, floor, etc. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2013, 04:15 PM   #133
::danielle::
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkermommyof3
Just booked Bay Lake Tower 1-BR Villa Lake View. 1st stay in a Villa. Have stayed at CR before. Anyone who has stayed BLT Lake view, what would recommend I request regarding location, floor, etc. Thanks!
When are you going? I just booked our first BLT trip, also a 1-BR lake view! We're going December 14-21!

"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever." ~Walt Disney.

Disneyland 2009 (Candy Cane Inn)

Disney World March 2-11 2012 (POP, WBC, POR split stay)

Disney World Dec 14-21 (BLT)
Old 01-27-2013, 09:48 PM   #134
tinkermommyof3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::danielle:: View Post
When are you going? I just booked our first BLT trip, also a 1-BR lake view! We're going December 14-21!

How exciting! We are going August 15-25 in the hot, hot Summer. Enjoy your trip!
Old 01-28-2013, 04:26 AM   #135
inky dinky doo
I've got the best cure for the blues. Schedule another trip to Walt Disney World, now!
The only problem with losing weight is that I'm beginning to look like a rapper

I'll be at the Contemporary Garden View for a conference, in April, and moving over to the BLT at conference end (to finish out the week).

Can I check out of the Garden View and into the BLT at the Contemporary (in one place), or do I need to make two stops (checking OUT at the Contemporary; checking IN at the BLT)?

Crazy question, I know, but I'm a "planner."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: