Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2013, 05:59 PM   #1996
Disneyfanx6
Earning My Ears

Talking

[QUOTE=M_I_C_K_E_Y;47292018]It is fine if you do not look through my designs first. There are so many I know it can be overwhelming. If you would like to look at them, you can simply go through my thread(s) or you can browse samples of most of my designs on my webpage. If you would like me to send you the link, you will need to provide me with your email address. Since I also sell iron on transfers on my site, I am not allowed to provide the link here on the DIS.

I worked on this design for you. If you would like any changes, let me

Amy,

This is perfect thank you so much!! I have a few questions for you that I don't thinking can ask here could you email me your web site and can I ask my questions via email? I'm still new so it won't let me post my email if you can figure it out its the number 2 l huwes at gmail dot com

Thank you so much I am so excited to get these started!!!
Disneyfanx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:27 AM   #1997
babykay2003
Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the designs they are absolutely perfect!!!! I am sorry I should have worded my question better. I meant are there special instructions to the saving process? I have noticed alot of people downloading directly from photo bucket (I assume for the best quality for shirts) So I was asking for the shirts if I just need to right click and save or if there is something I am missing to get the best quality? If emailing the designs for the name fills would give the highest quality that would be great too. They look to be great quality but I was just asking due to some other threads. lol. Again thank you so much for the designs they are so great I do not even know how to thank you! Lastly, I was wanting your web site but it will not let me PM you due to me being so new. My addy is (please remove spaces) baby _ kay _ 2003 @ yahoo . com

[QUOTE=M_I_C_K_E_Y;47303537]I am assuming that the 1.55 oz bar is the regular size bar... My designs should be big enough in the thread that you can simply right click and save to your computer. As far as special instructions for the iron transfers, your purchased transfers should have detailed instructions included in the package. If you are using mine, they will have directions included.[QUOTE]
babykay2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #1998
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by zackksmom View Post
Amy
The drum line clinic design is awesome. Tha ms so much.
Peggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisinwithmaandpa View Post
Thank you so much for the zoo layout, he will be thrilled
You are both very welcome!
Old 01-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #1999
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyfanx6 View Post
This is perfect thank you so much!! I have a few questions for you that I don't thinking can ask here could you email me your web site and can I ask my questions via email? I'm still new so it won't let me post my email if you can figure it out its the number 2 l huwes at gmail dot com
Thank you so much I am so excited to get these started!!!
You are so welcome for the design! I am glad you like it. I have sent you my link. I would be glad to answer your questions, that is, if I know the answer. ha ha
Old 01-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #2000
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by babykay2003 View Post
Thank you so much for the designs they are absolutely perfect!!!! I am sorry I should have worded my question better. I meant are there special instructions to the saving process? I have noticed alot of people downloading directly from photo bucket (I assume for the best quality for shirts) So I was asking for the shirts if I just need to right click and save or if there is something I am missing to get the best quality? If emailing the designs for the name fills would give the highest quality that would be great too. They look to be great quality but I was just asking due to some other threads. lol. Again thank you so much for the designs they are so great I do not even know how to thank you! Lastly, I was wanting your web site but it will not let me PM you due to me being so new. My addy is (please remove spaces) baby _ kay _ 2003 @ yahoo . com
Different designers post their images differently. Most now, are posting the thumbnails so it requires that you visit their Photobucket page and download the full size version. I post mine full size. Occasionally Photobucket will resize or change them somehow but most of the time they are full size.

To print to a standard 8 1/2 x 11 sheet, the full size posted in my thread is more than fine as far as resolution. If you run into any issues, you can certainly save from Photobucket or simply ask, and I can send the file to you via email. But in most cases, this is not necessary for my posted designs.

I hope that helps answer your question. If you need any other help, just ask.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #2001
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustralianJetsetter View Post
I'd love an Islands of Adventure one like the Universal/Busch Gardens - main page then one that has a few text boxes in it. If you just put 3 or 4 white text boxes in it for me I'll add the headings that I want!!

If that's okay that would be awesome Thank you so much!! Let me know if you can't do the IOA one!!

AJ
I was feeling a little inspiration so I went ahead and worked on the two new ones. I hope you like them.

Old 01-26-2013, 12:40 PM   #2002
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!

Amy,

My son is sitting on my lap and just saw your Minecraft names and your Skylanders DISign and wants to know if he can get them with his name, Hunter?? No rush, he just really likes both of those... A LOT!!

Thanks Bunches!!!!

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:32 PM   #2003
Diane71969
CRUSIN ALONG

Amy,

Can in please get the mine craft name with KYLE!

Can can you do the Lindenwood University & mascot (located in St Charles MO) with the name LARRY?

Please and thank you! Your work is awesome and very very much appreciated.

Diane

Diane71969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #2004
ge0rgette2
DIS Veteran

Thanks !!!!!!

They look awesome!

NYC to Bermuda ~ Norwegian Breakaway ~ May 2013

NYC Inaugural Disney Cruise to Bahamas ~ May 2012 ~ Disney Magic

NYC to Bermuda ~ May 2011 on NCL Gem

ge0rgette2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #2005
Gramto3
Hi-HO Hi-HO Its Off To See Mickey We Go

Hello Amy ~ I love your designs. You made me a few several years ago, but this time I am requesting non-Disney designs.

Could I please request 2 designs for this cruise.

Part #2, page 65, #971 - Cruisin' the Caribbean 2013 with Carnival Glory in the background

Part#3, page 105, #1568 - Cruising with Friends, April 28 - May 5, 2013, Carnival Glory, Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, Grand Cayman

Thank you for the wonderful work you provide.

Diana
Wonder Sep 2004 ~ WDW Feb 2005 Offsite ~ Magic Double Dip Oct 2006 ~ MNSSHP Sep. 26, 2008 ~ Special Western Double Dip Sep 2008 ~ Carnival Triumph w/Mom May 09 ~ WDW Oct 09 ~ Carnival Pride Oct 2011 ~ Disney Land Nov 2013
Gramto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:03 PM   #2006
mina576
Earning My Ears

Talking apple logo

Hi Amy,

I'm not sure if you can disign this for me but here is the challenge...I need the Apple logo (iphone, ipod, etc) with the name ari in the center of the apple. I want to print it on a shirt as a gift. If the logo is in black then I will print on a white shirt or vice versa. If the logo is black then the name can be in white and if the logo is in white then the name can be in black.

Thanks so much for your help.
Mina
mina576 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #2007
clintswifeymomof4
I <3 Muscles

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y

After quite a bit of work, I have finally completed your request. I hope you like the way they turned out.
Oh my gosh!!!! I love them!!! I totally missed the post! These are better than anything I could have ever imagined. They are gonna freak out! Thank you thank you thank you!
Nikki ~ Wife to 1, Mom to 5 (DD10, DSD10, DD7, DS4, DD2)! FW Cabins: Feb 17-24, 2012 (Free Dining!), BWV Studio Feb 9-12, 2013 (Mom & Dad only!) AKL Value 2 Bedroom: Apr 21-26, 2013 (Kids allowed this time!)With a SURPRISE trip to Legoland, Fl
clintswifeymomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #2008
clintswifeymomof4
I <3 Muscles

Amy- also- I would like to make these using your transfers so I will be placing an order for them tonight! I appreciate you so much- honestly- the time it took you to do this out of the kindness of your heart for a stranger just restores my faith in people.
Nikki ~ Wife to 1, Mom to 5 (DD10, DSD10, DD7, DS4, DD2)! FW Cabins: Feb 17-24, 2012 (Free Dining!), BWV Studio Feb 9-12, 2013 (Mom & Dad only!) AKL Value 2 Bedroom: Apr 21-26, 2013 (Kids allowed this time!)With a SURPRISE trip to Legoland, Fl
clintswifeymomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #2009
rumblytumbly
It showed up better at the top
If I missed you speak up!

Hi Amy!

Your designs are as beautiful as ever. Good to see you.
rumblytumbly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #2010
abqgreene
Earning My Ears

Would it be possible to replicate this design for our upcoming trip in June? Instead of the lego figures that had one in color, I would prefer 4 boys and 1 girl in a line. This would be the same for all shirts, with the names Cameron, Charlie, Lorrick, Cooper and Jessica. Also, if you could add 2013 I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Heather
abqgreene is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: