|01-27-2013, 06:46 AM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Apr 2012
What Time Is The 3 O'clock Parade?
I have been planning a first trip to Disney World for my 2 DDs (4 and 6) as well as 9 other friends and family . I was "elected" to be in charge I guess because 8 of the other 9 are sort of tagging along or piggybacking off of my trip. Let me tell you, these people have asked me some hard questions . I've come here to find many of the answers.
They also have asked some of the most newbie questions possible. I'm not hating, but some of them really made me and . These questions would be easily answered if they put any effort into researching their trip.
A couple examples:
1. My uncle asked me if the Tree of Life was a live tree.
2. He also insisted he got the best deal in the world at UC because the tickets he bought came with FREEEEEE Fast Passes.
3. He also has been looking at ways to save money and was very excited to learn that everywhere he goes he can get FREEEEEEE Valet Parking because of his handicapped grandson.
4. He also decided to go to Branson and buy a timeshare last spring so that they could trade it out to stay on Disney property for FREEEEEEEEE.
5. Someone asked if Small World goes upside down.
6. Another was really blown away and upset that we are not going to Universal and Sea World when she is really quite certain that she and her husband bought Park Hoppers.
7. Uncle wanted to know if we made a meal reservation for 12 to have breakfast with the princesses, would they know to seat us at a table with enough room for the princesses also. He doesn't want to have to ask for more chairs.
Okay, maybe it's just my uncle for the most part. But, what are some of the oddest questions you've encountered when going to or being at Disney?
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|