Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #16
TBdisneyMC
Mouseketeer

On one of the many threads complaining about the website, someone described a way to get to the old site: (sorry I can't give credit to you! )

Once on disneyworld.com, go all the way down to the list of the different pages. Under the 'My Disney Experience' heading, click on 'Order Customized Map.' This is still on the old site, and when you click on 'my reservations' at the top, it brings you to the original Reservations page. Then it's just like normal!

When I just did it, I clicked on 'View Details' for one of my ADRs and it brought me to the new site to make ADRs, but I clicked the back button and it went back to the details of my ADR. Most times it still works like it should (or used to...) Just FYI in case anyone gets this problem.
.......~ šoš ~ Aug '06 - CSR ~ šoš ~ May '09 - POR ~ šoš ~ Aug '10 - POR ~ šoš ~ Mar '11 - POR ~ šoš ~
~ Aug '11 - POR/BWI (Our wedding) ~ šoš ~ Nov '11 - WL ~ šoš ~ Feb '12 - WL ~ šoš ~ Feb '13 - POFQ ~
TBdisneyMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:01 AM   #17
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Thanks for the tip, but when I tried this and clicked on View Details for the reservation, I keep getting Donald and a Page Not Found message. They must be getting one step ahead of us.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-26-2013, 09:59 AM   #18
jlr9882
Mouseketeer

Has anyone been able to add guest to the ressies on the My Disney Experience? Every time I had added all my family and friends, it doesn't save.

[/url]

July 2013- Our 1st July 4th trip with a party of 12- CSR w/DDP
Aug 2011- Bahamas Celebration Cruise and Disney -POP w/DDP (My DS with 20+ allergies was treated like a Prince!)
Feb 2011- Epcot trip and DTD- offsite rental house
Aug 2009- DS first trip! -POP
Tons more trips before then offsite with my first trip at only 6 weeks old. My cousin that went as our babysitter is now a CM!
jlr9882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:02 AM   #19
poohj80
Got Hunny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlr9882 View Post
Has anyone been able to add guest to the ressies on the My Disney Experience? Every time I had added all my family and friends, it doesn't save.
I have done it and it did save.

To update my above post, I was able to access reservations made on the old web site with the tip above. However, I cannot access reservations made under My Disney Experience with the old web site.

FINALLY found Snow White after she was MIA dealing with a strike at the mine all week
poohj80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:48 PM   #20
MichelleWDWfan
Mouseketeer

Doing my ADR's on the new "My disney experience" has been frustrating to say the least.

I made alot of my ressies before the site changed over and they are not transferring over which is frustrating.

I always make a file on my computer with Daily Itinerary & ADR's on it with confirmation numbers to print out and take with me...So thank goodness I have that to refer back to.

I have manually linked some of the ADR's I made previously but putting in the conf #'s and it says they are found but when I re-load up "My reservations" page the ones I have linked in on my own are STILL not showing up. ugh!

I like the old site better, everything loaded much faster. I realize updates have to happen but "My Disney Experience" is still buggy. I feel they should have waited to implement it until it was fully ready to go.

I'd like to add my birthday to my ADR's but for now I guess I will have to call to do that.

Me DS 18

March 2009 - AS Movies, March 2010 = POP, August 2010 - POP, March 2011 - POP,
Dec 2011 - POP (MVMCP), July 2012 - POR, March 2013 - POP, Sept 2013 - POP (MNSSHP),
March 2014 - POP, May 2014 Rock Your Disney Side! 24 hr event - POP
MichelleWDWfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:44 PM   #21
AngiTN
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleWDWfan View Post
Doing my ADR's on the new "My disney experience" has been frustrating to say the least.

I made alot of my ressies before the site changed over and they are not transferring over which is frustrating.

I always make a file on my computer with Daily Itinerary & ADR's on it with confirmation numbers to print out and take with me...So thank goodness I have that to refer back to.

I have manually linked some of the ADR's I made previously but putting in the conf #'s and it says they are found but when I re-load up "My reservations" page the ones I have linked in on my own are STILL not showing up. ugh!

I like the old site better, everything loaded much faster. I realize updates have to happen but "My Disney Experience" is still buggy. I feel they should have waited to implement it until it was fully ready to go.

I'd like to add my birthday to my ADR's but for now I guess I will have to call to do that.
Without question they launched it too soon.

I had the same issue as you at one point, it found the ressie but wouldn't save it to my account. Then I realized I was typing the phone number ever so slightly wrong. Another lady I know of had the same issue. I discovered somehow (I forget how now) that in their system my phone number had no dashes in it. So it was ########## instead of ###-###-####. When I entered the phone number without dashes it saved to the account. So, maybe give that a shot and see if it works for you.
AngiTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
ArielSparrow
From Fins to Fila

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBdisneyMC View Post
On one of the many threads complaining about the website, someone described a way to get to the old site: (sorry I can't give credit to you! )

Once on disneyworld.com, go all the way down to the list of the different pages. Under the 'My Disney Experience' heading, click on 'Order Customized Map.' This is still on the old site, and when you click on 'my reservations' at the top, it brings you to the original Reservations page. Then it's just like normal!

When I just did it, I clicked on 'View Details' for one of my ADRs and it brought me to the new site to make ADRs, but I clicked the back button and it went back to the details of my ADR. Most times it still works like it should (or used to...) Just FYI in case anyone gets this problem.
I keep getting the Donald Duck Error 500 Page Not Found Message on Dine with an Imagineer, but it let me add a celebration to Sci-Fi and Boma. I can't edit it once I add it (want to change the wording of the title) However, it doesn't show up in the details when viewing the new site. I'll just call once I'm done making all my reservations.

Last edited by ArielSparrow; 03-20-2013 at 03:36 PM.
ArielSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #23
TLPL
DIS Veteran

any update on this topic? I just made a dining reservation but I can't find anywhere that I can enter celebration info.

-February: WDW/ DCL - Bay Lake Tower/ 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy/ Villas at Grand Floridian
-August: Vero Beach

-Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Wonder/ Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas

TLPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #24
jennylyn_b
Disney Fan for Life :)

Just call the dining line and they can add them for you.
jennylyn_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: