Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
kbuck
Mouseketeer

Location: was Chalmette, LA now Pearl River, LA thanks to Hurricane Katrina

Quote:
Originally Posted by antkim
We just ate at O'hana on Sunday. I admit after reading the menu changes I was a bit "hesitant" only because I loved the salad before etc. However after dining I can honestly say it was one of our favorite meals! The salad had mango and mandrin oranges (no papaya) and it really tasted much like the other salad..this is what I was most worried about because I love their salad. Even my picky son loved the salad. Everything else was delicious...pot stickers, wings (not slimy in the least), lo mein, shrimp/beef/chicken were great...pork was OK and veggies were fine as well. Dessert was yummy and I don't usually eat dessert at all.

Service was very well paced. We did not feel rushed at all. In fact I could have sat there all night and would have felt "welcomed" to do so. Our server was wonderful (darn I can't think of her name at the moment but she was great!).

My older son (14) is the picky eater and he was allowed to eat anything from the food they brought over and she also brought out mac and cheese for both my boys to enjoy!! They loved the mac and cheese! My youngest tried almost everything along with his mac and cheese!

We enjoyed it so much (as usual) we almost went back but really wanted to try different places.

Wanted to add one more thing...my DH is one of the most critical diners I know! LOL He will find something wrong just about anywhere we eat however he LOVED every thing served.

Enjoy!

Kim
Thank you so much for you review! Can't wait to go back now. My DD does not want to dine at Ohana but maybe if they bring out Mac and cheese to go with the meat she will eat.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: