Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
sheila <3 WDW
DIS Veteran

Epcot QS dinner recommendations

Our trip is coming up soon (39 days to go!) and on our first night we are going to Epcot. We want to do a QS dinner somewhere. We expect to get there around 5 at the earliest (flight lands at 2, then DME to POFQ to check-in, then head to Epcot). It's the first day of the F&G festival and we want to see the topiaries. We will probably be very hungry since our flight leaves at 10 something in the morning so we'll just have snacks on the plane.

I've never done any of the QS locations in WS. I can't decide which I want to try! We may hit up several, depending on what we want to eat. We aren't terribly picky. I've never had sushi and always wanted to try it, but I'm not sure QS sushi would be a good first experience. Is it really good sushi at the Japan QS?

They all look really good and I'm having a terrible time deciding! I would like to have it picked out already so once we get in the park we can head straight to get something to eat. If we can't decide our default will probably be the Mexican QS.

Any favorites or suggestions from others would be greatly appreciated!

The third time’s the charm! A March 2013 10th anniversary pre-trip report! The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary March 2013 TR!
The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary 03-2013 Dining Report!
sheila <3 WDW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: