Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #46
jenifred
Mouseketeer

DH and I have loved our Disney cruise experiences withou our kids. There were plenty of adult activities and the adult areas are relatively kids free. I don't mind seeing mini princesses and pirates having a good time. It didn't hinder us at all. And the occassional kid-meltdown, is worth the quality you get from the DCL cruise line.

jenifred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #47
disbridebailey
Earning My Ears

We are currently looking at May 11.. The plan is to fly in and spend 2 nights at AKL then board the ship for a 7 day getaway to Western Carribbean then come back to Disney for a night or two (maybe try Art of Animation) and home. It sounds like it is going to be awesome.. Oh and I didn't even tell you the best part. My husband who is a Disney lover just as I am said "we are not going to Disney this year" as we have been 6 times in the last 2 years (one was for our big day! and milking the wedding annual passes). Then he saw a Disney commericial and said "man, I miss Disney. We should take a Disney cruise" and here we are trying to figure everything out. We did an oceanview on RC and it was just meh. Nothing great but we figured it's because we spent a week on conceirge at Contemp. And we love Disney. So I appreciate all your wonderful comments and input. I think we are going for it! Thanks all!
disbridebailey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2013, 02:48 PM   #48
Donna M
DIS Veteran

With your enthusiasm you'll have a blast. Watching the kids jumping around will only get you more excited

Have fun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: