Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #14
xoSamma
Mouseketeer

Happy Hunger Games!

One wild trip through the wilderness and we were set to travel to tomorrowland. As we were making our way there I facetimed my friend Marisa for a couple minutes until the wifi started acting up.

After walking to the other side of the park we decided to hit up the one way people mover. Mr. Morrow Mr. Tom Morrow!!!

Then it was time to take a journey through space

Then it was time to leave the park since it was close to midnight and soon the park was going to be closing. Brittany ran ahead of the group to take some, more like a lot of photos of the main street fall décor.

I cannot even describe how much I love the Magic Kingdom. That feeling you get when your walking down main street and that feeling when you leave the park at night. I just soak up the lit up main street with the music playing in the background. I miss it so much!

GOODBYE MAGIC KINGDOM SEE YOU REAL SOON!

We hopped on the monorail and made our way around the loop. During this time I caught up on my twitter stalking. During this time I found a phone number for the hunger games. Yes I am a huge Hunger Games fan!

Soon we arrived at the classiest resort on property and it was time to hit the hay! Goodnight and sweet dreams from the Gflo

When we arrived back to our room this is what we returned to

Turn down service, it so nice! I love the little Gflo chocolates we got. We pretty much stocked up on those things and I brought them home for my family because we got that many!

Thank you Ashley you are way to kind!

While we waited for the shower, we called the hunger games. Effie Trinket answered and thanked us for tributing for the hunger games, at this point I was already freaking out. So Brittany went first, the whole thing is recorded so you just listen to your story about your hunger game.
Brittany was going strong until she hid out in a cave where someone found her and smashed her skull and killed her…..ohhhh
Next it was Alicia’s turn, she was the silly tribute who ran to the cornucopia and was killed.
My turn, I was going strong until I got hungry and ate berries and died. Nooo! I know never to eat nightlock, that’s poisonous berries and you will die!

After the excitement it was time to get some sleep oh wait no not yet. Brittany showered quick, then it was chelsea’s turn she took forever! I ended up falling asleep but she was kind enough to wake me up so I could shower. Boom I was in and out. At that time Brittany woke up and asked me what chelsea was doing and if I showered yet. I did and I had no clue what Chelsea was doing but she had all the lights on. Brittany then turned all the lights off, sorry Chelsea we are trying to sleep.

My head hit the pillow and I was out like a light!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: