Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #121
BearcatsFan
we finally had a minute to breathe yesterday and sat down
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronandannette View Post
What happened!?! We lost the last 15 minutes on DVR due to a power-outage. Can anybody help me out?
OMG the last 15 minutes? Let's see ...

Rayna and Teddy decide basically to separate without separating. They will use the tour as a "cover". I took this to mean they are using the tour as a trial separation to see how they feel when she returns. They will "share" the girls - they will fly out to see Rayna as able and she will come home as able. Essentially, to the public eye, they will be a strong family unit, but in private ... not so much.

Juliette went to see her mother at the rehab. Her mother was less than enthusiastic about the whole thing. She told Juliette that she had a hole inside of her, too, and that getting married wasn't going to fill it. Juliette stormed off angrily.

We see Juliette getting dressed for the wedding. A gift arrives by messenger. It's the groom's grandmother's (great grandmother's?) necklace - he wants her to wear it. She puts it on and it looks stunning with the gown.

Juliette is in the limo, presumably headed to the church. Next thing you see is the limo driver saying, "We're here." She sits, sighs, then rips the necklace off and gets out of the car ... and steps onto the tarmac towards her private jet.

AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDED!

(I think I covered everything ...)

Loving all things Disney since 1976.
BearcatsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 PM   #122
ronandannette
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
OMG the last 15 minutes? Let's see ...

Rayna and Teddy decide basically to separate without separating. They will use the tour as a "cover". I took this to mean they are using the tour as a trial separation to see how they feel when she returns. They will "share" the girls - they will fly out to see Rayna as able and she will come home as able. Essentially, to the public eye, they will be a strong family unit, but in private ... not so much.

Juliette went to see her mother at the rehab. Her mother was less than enthusiastic about the whole thing. She told Juliette that she had a hole inside of her, too, and that getting married wasn't going to fill it. Juliette stormed off angrily.

We see Juliette getting dressed for the wedding. A gift arrives by messenger. It's the groom's grandmother's (great grandmother's?) necklace - he wants her to wear it. She puts it on and it looks stunning with the gown.

Juliette is in the limo, presumably headed to the church. Next thing you see is the limo driver saying, "We're here." She sits, sighs, then rips the necklace off and gets out of the car ... and steps onto the tarmac towards her private jet.

AND THAT'S HOW IT ENDED!

(I think I covered everything ...)
Thanks...much appreciated!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #123
esk
DIS Veteran

OK, Juliette didn't go to the church because she didn't want to marry Sean. She only did it to spite his mother ("remember when you said I'd never be part of your family? Well now I am") and when his mom turned it back on her ("I expect a lot out my son's wife") she realized it wouldn't be HER with the upper hand, it would be Sean's mom. Plus, once they had sex, she also felt that she "won". Juliette just wants to win....if you tell her no, she wants it more, so once she gets what you told her she can't have, she doesn't want it anymore. (Yes, I know these are not real people, I'm just thinking out loud)

I don't think they are doing Connie Britton any favors with lighting....her face is looking old, I think. She is beautiful and was much better lit on Friday Night Lights...here she looks tired and drawn. But her hair is amazing. So is Hayden's hair too. Maybe I just have hair envy....
esk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:46 AM   #124
Kerrio929
Mouseketeer

Very convenient that deacon is out of a job and rayna needs a guitar player...
DD: 5

Kerrio929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #125
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrio929 View Post
Very convenient that deacon is out of a job and rayna needs a guitar player...
I was prepared for that to happen though, weren't you?

What did you think of the rest of the episode?

Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #126
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

These last two episodes were so dang good!! I knew it was not going to work out with Deacon and the band. He knew he did not fit in there and still has the hots for Rayna (and she him to some extent) though next week looks like she and her new music producer may have something going on.

Sy (the band leader) is a dirt bag. (I thought they all gave up booze...it seemed to be flowing at the party after the concert) you knew we was going to have a go at Scarlett as retailiation to Deacon (because he was jealous that the reporter and Deacon had a relationship and Sy could not get her attention). Sy holds a bit of resentment towards Deacon.

I feel bad for Juliett as she is such a lost soul. I am so glad she did come clean with Sean and admit the marriage was fraud.

Can't wait until next week.

MJ
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:34 AM   #127
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse37 View Post
These last two episodes were so dang good!! I knew it was not going to work out with Deacon and the band. He knew he did not fit in there and still has the hots for Rayna (and she him to some extent) though next week looks like she and her new music producer may have something going on.

Sy (the band leader) is a dirt bag. (I thought they all gave up booze...it seemed to be flowing at the party after the concert) you knew we was going to have a go at Scarlett as retailiation to Deacon (because he was jealous that the reporter and Deacon had a relationship and Sy could not get her attention). Sy holds a bit of resentment towards Deacon.

I feel bad for Juliett as she is such a lost soul. I am so glad she did come clean with Sean and admit the marriage was fraud.

Can't wait until next week.

MJ
Great thoughts!

I am hoping the whole thing with Scarlett/Sy doesn't throw Deacon back into his addiction - as, he feels guilty for being responsible for bringing her there and now drowns his guilt in drink/drug.

I am somewhat confused by the storyline of Gunnar's brother. Anyone else see no point in that? Maybe it will lead to a future storyline, but I think the interaction between them was too short to be of much importance at this point in time.

I KNEW Teddy would win the election, I just knew it. I'm just wondering if Rayna's dad really did buy it for him - that little smirk at the end was just a little too telling.

What did ya'll think of Peggy coming in there at the very end? I fully believe if she hadn't pulled away, there would have been full participation on Teddy's part.

Can't wait for next week.

Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #128
Kerrio929
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan

I was prepared for that to happen though, weren't you?

What did you think of the rest of the episode?
I knew they would have to bring him back somehow...

I loved the episode. Part of me feels bad for Juliette, she is just so messed up emotionally.

I was fully expecting teddy and Peggy to hook up.
DD: 5

Kerrio929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #129
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan View Post
Great thoughts!

I am hoping the whole thing with Scarlett/Sy doesn't throw Deacon back into his addiction - as, he feels guilty for being responsible for bringing her there and now drowns his guilt in drink/drug.

I am somewhat confused by the storyline of Gunnar's brother. Anyone else see no point in that? Maybe it will lead to a future storyline, but I think the interaction between them was too short to be of much importance at this point in time.

I KNEW Teddy would win the election, I just knew it. I'm just wondering if Rayna's dad really did buy it for him - that little smirk at the end was just a little too telling.
What did ya'll think of Peggy coming in there at the very end? I fully believe if she hadn't pulled away, there would have been full participation on Teddy's part.

Can't wait for next week.
Didn't Rayna's sister even say at the end something like "since you bought the election even after he told you not to" blah blah blah.....makes me believe he did buy the election and now feels Teddy is beholden to him and under his thumb do do whatever he wants him to do politically. He sure is a devious one!!!

I also did not understand Gunnar's brother's role. I kind of felt he was not cut out to be on the "outside". He holds a bunch of resentment about being in prison. We will have to see what his storyline is going to be.

I also, also agree that Peggy and Teddy would have gone further if she did not pull away. Do you think they really did have an affair way back when and he just won't admit it to Rayna? Or, were they just business partners? Hmmm????

MJ
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

Old 01-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #130
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse37 View Post
Didn't Rayna's sister even say at the end something like "since you bought the election even after he told you not to" blah blah blah.....makes me believe he did buy the election and now feels Teddy is beholden to him and under his thumb do do whatever he wants him to do politically. He sure is a devious one!!!

I also did not understand Gunnar's brother's role. I kind of felt he was not cut out to be on the "outside". He holds a bunch of resentment about being in prison. We will have to see what his storyline is going to be.

I also, also agree that Peggy and Teddy would have gone further if she did not pull away. Do you think they really did have an affair way back when and he just won't admit it to Rayna? Or, were they just business partners? Hmmm????

MJ
Yes, she did say something about him buying the election, but then he replied with "Nope, he actually managed to do this on his own." But it was the smirk at the end that got me! I just want to smack that man (is that wrong? ).

I couldn't believe when Gunnar's brother went and sold his guitar! I wanted to cry for him! I just don't see this coming to any good end, and Gunnar is going to get dragged into something ugly, me thinks.

As far as the Peggy/Teddy thing, I do not think they had an affair. I think she wanted to, but he wouldn't. She seems to have been the instigator in all the contact thus far, and she has seemed overly-attached to Teddy while he sort of kept his distance. I don't know - this part of the storyline is hard to decipher, where with Rayna/Deacon it was pretty straight-forward from the beginning.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #131
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises

Wow...I didn't even hear that line from Rayna's dad at the end. Totally missed it!!!

MJ
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

Old 01-25-2013, 09:53 AM   #132
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Am I the only one that wants Rayna and Deacon together ?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #133
RadioNate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post

No, I do. I like her with Liam too. I love Rayna who rocks out more.

I think Teddy and Peggy DID have an affair. I think it is over and had been since the sketchy business deal but I think it happened.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:06 PM   #134
BearcatsFan
Soak up the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysMommy View Post

No - I totally want them together, too! I just think they're a better fit for each other. Teddy seems soooo stuffy to me, where Deacon is more laid back, much more like Rayna.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #135
MickeysMommy
Mickey is my cat
He sits on my table
My name is MM, and I carry a Mickey fanny pack on my vacations to Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatsFan

No - I totally want them together, too! I just think they're a better fit for each other. Teddy seems soooo stuffy to me, where Deacon is more laid back, much more like Rayna.
Totally agree!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

~*~Dad and his "Girl"~*~
Caribbean Beach Resort
1991*1993*1995*1998*2000*2002*2006*2007*2009*2011*2012
MickeysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: