Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #31
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpizzuro123 View Post
Ok - it looks like you are still around. I used some of your wonderful designs for our Magic Cruise in September out of NYC and now we will be cruising in November on the Dream for our 5 year anniversary along with some friends.

I want to make shirts for everyone - I tried going into your photobukcet account and copying and saving but when I open the Mickey head design and make it larger it gets blurry.

I remember there was a certain way to copy and save it but I do not remember. I can probably personalize the Mickey heads myself - as I need two for this weekend to give as gifts - but I do not remember how to get it not to be blurry.

Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Linda
Sometimes it helps me to explain using pics.
In the old photobucket you can just click the image until it is full size, right click and save as, or you can find the drop down tab at the top named file.

Hover over and it will give you a list. Download original size for best quality.

In Beta there is an option drop down menu at the top of the pic. Select download and save to your computer.

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:02 PM   #32
MKCQuilt
Earning My Ears

Milliepie sub-albums

I'm sorry to be so dense... I can't figure out how to get to the sub-albums shown in the previous instructions post.
MKCQuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 02:17 PM   #33
jwongclan
Earning My Ears

Hi Millie! You did some great magnets for me two years ago ) I know you're backed up right now and since I'm leaving in a few weeks, I thought I would just try to make/print my own from your existing photo bucket ones.

Just looking under the name fills in Photo bucket and there are only 2 designs under letters E-F. I remember you had many more in that file before.. I'm looking for Evelyn and Ethan name fills ) Maybe they are filed somewhere else?? Also, are there any blank Rapunzel Mickey Heads?

Thanks so much Millie!!
jwongclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #34
Ancaster
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpizzuro123 View Post
Love the way your bags came out. I am sure your girls will love them.

I have a question about what you put around the Mickey Head - it looks kind of shinny or something - like they are edged - or is that just a reflection from the camera?

Thanks,
Linda
They're actually hot glued laminates, therefore bags are not washable.
If the girls want to keep using them, I'll pull the laminates off and sew iron-on badges of the same or whatever they like.
Ancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:33 PM   #35
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwongclan View Post
Hi Millie! You did some great magnets for me two years ago ) I know you're backed up right now and since I'm leaving in a few weeks, I thought I would just try to make/print my own from your existing photo bucket ones.

Just looking under the name fills in Photo bucket and there are only 2 designs under letters E-F. I remember you had many more in that file before.. I'm looking for Evelyn and Ethan name fills ) Maybe they are filed somewhere else?? Also, are there any blank Rapunzel Mickey Heads?

Thanks so much Millie!!
I guess I hadn't uploaded them to Photobucket yet. I just did that. Here is the link. Also Rapunzel blanks.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...20Fills/E%20F/

Old 01-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #36
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKCQuilt View Post
I'm sorry to be so dense... I can't figure out how to get to the sub-albums shown in the previous instructions post.
Which version are you using? Let's start there.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #37
lpizzuro123
DIS Veteran

Well, I thought I could do this but I am having trouble. I have figured out how to copy and paste but now I want to personalize some and I am have trouble.

I am looking at the life preservers. I would like to get the following:

Life Preserver with photo of the Disney Dream inside the preserver (you have those). I would like it to Disney Dream inside the top of the preserver. I have also seen some with the DCL logo - the Mickey Ears inside the wave (maybe you can add one or two of these also). I would like to get the following names in Disney font like the ones in your photobucket album.

John - with one of the Captain Mickey next to the preserver
Loretta - with one of the Cruise Director Minnie next to the preserver

Sheldon - with one of the Captain Mickey next to the preserver (different from John)
Linda - with one of the Cruise Director Minnie next to the perserver (different from Loretta

I would like to get the John and Loretta one as soon as you can - the Linda and Sheldon can come later. Our cruise is not until November 2013 so not as much as a rush. I would also like to get the following ones also.

Mike - with Donald Duck in a sailor outfit (like he usually wears)
Jodi - with a Daisy Duck in something that looks like cruise wear

Alyce - with a cruise Minnie
Doreen - with a cruise or pirate Tinkerbelle
Denise - with a cruise Minnie
Logan - with a cruise Goofy

I would love to do these myself, but I cannot figure out how to lay the clipart of a character over the life preserver.

Thank you so much for all your help. I am working in Word - I used to have PowerPoint on my laptop but seem to have lost it. Maybe that is the problem.

Linda

lpizzuro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:26 PM   #38
californian
Earning My Ears

Hello Milliepie,

I want to compliment you on your creativity and generosity. I have been downloading your designs and customizing them to our cruise. If anyone asks me where the door magnets designs are from, you are getting full credit for your ideas!

You rock - and thanks!!
californian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:08 AM   #39
ahym
Earning My Ears

Photobucket

Where can I find your signature so I can get photobucket password?
ahym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #40
Robin"D"
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahym View Post
Where can I find your signature so I can get photobucket password?
Look just above her "pink mickey head" of her signature block:

~*Password: DISfriends~*

Hope this helps

Robin & Angel "D"
Polynesian: 1992
Dixie Landings: 1993
Shades of Green (opening weekend): 1994
Animal Kingdom Lodge 2004/ retired from U.S.Army
PO/ French Quarter: 2009 (became DVC owners BLT)Bay Lake Towers: 2010
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village: DW 1st MVMCP DEC 2011/1st stay@ SSR/ taking Mom to her 1st MVMCP NOV 2012
DisneyLand: 1st Visit "EVER" / GC/ April 2012/ VWL SEPT '13/Jan '14 GFV: Animal Kingdom 1BR/FEB'14 [before the Dream Cruise]

DCL:
EC/Magic: 2002 WC/Magic: 2009 EC/Magic: 2010
LA ~ Vancouver repo: April 2011Vancouver ~ Alaska (Maiden Alaska Cruise) May 2011 added pts. to SSSR
/
Hawaii Maiden Cruise APR 2012 / 4~day Bahama's "Wonder" Cruise May 2013/
WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder/ EC & WC 1st & 2nd Cruise on "NEW SHIPS" Fantasy SEPT 7th & 14th
1st time as a Platinum member Cruise/ WC FEB 1st ~ 8th/ 2014 Fantasy FEB 9~13 1st time on the Dream/Completing the "Grand Slam Of DCL Ships!"
EBPC SEP 12-26 '14 bring the Wonder homeEBTA May 15th 2015, “our 25th" Wedding anniversary b2b Cruise/ Magic 1st N. Europe Cruise, May 30th 2015/ Magic
Robin"D" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #41
milliepie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancaster View Post
They're actually hot glued laminates, therefore bags are not washable.
If the girls want to keep using them, I'll pull the laminates off and sew iron-on badges of the same or whatever they like.
I think they turned out fabulous! I'm so glad that you were able to follow my instructions. Sometimes I feel like I confuse people more than help them.

Old 01-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #42
MKCQuilt
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Which version are you using? Let's start there.
I'm using the pink photobucket files head and password from this post. I can't find the sub-albums shown : boarders/frames, cd calendars, DCL ships, mickey heads etc. I feel really stupid! I'm looking for blanks to customize myself.
MKCQuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:05 PM   #43
milliepie

Quote:
I'm using the pink photobucket files head and password from this post. I can't find the sub-albums shown : boarders/frames, cd calendars, DCL ships, mickey heads etc. I feel really stupid! I'm looking for blanks to customize myself.
HERE is a direct link to my main cruise folder. There are blanks on the first page, but you still need to find the sub-albums. Does the photobucket layout look like the first image (grey background) I posted or the last one (cruise swish background)? Right now there are two versions and the "Beta" is difficult to figure out at first. I still use the classic Photobucket, but not everyone does. Beta is the one where the links are on the left side of the page.

Old 01-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #44
DebbieOBX
Mouseketeer

Milli, these are lovely, as all your work i have seen. I did PSP 100 years ago and now my hands are not able to do much. DO you allow others to use your blanks? Thank you kindly for all you do. Debbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
I guess I hadn't uploaded them to Photobucket yet. I just did that. Here is the link. Also Rapunzel blanks.

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/u...20Fills/E%20F/

DebbieOBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #45
socaintexas
Earning My Ears

Quote:
I had the same issue. I switched to the old version and they were easy to find. I switched back to the new version and again could not find them there. It was strange - almost as though they disappeared on the new version.
socaintexas is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: