Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2013, 12:34 AM   #11
Sam Carre
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melamill View Post
Hi everyone. We just booked our cabin and I am so excited. We went on the Wonder back in 2009 and had a blast. This time our kids are older so they will enjoy it even more. It will be me, my husband, my daughter who is 9 and my son who is 6. We live in Georgia so we have to fly to Texas. I am a little anxious about that part of the trip. I am not a good flyer and we have never been to Texas so we have no idea where to stay the night before and how to get from the airport to Galveston but we will figure it out. I am very excited to find this board to chat with people that will be on the same cruise with us.
Hi, don't worry about flying, it really is the safest mode of transport. I have been cabin crew for 15 years now. My husband, son (3.5) & I will be on the same cruise. We have decided to arrive a couple of days before the cruise as we are flying from Dubai. We are booked into the Springhill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport hotel by Marriott (IAH). Very reasonable price & it includes free breakfast, free airport transfers and free Internet. On Sat 6th Apr we will get free transfer back to airport and meet a disney rep as we are getting the Disney ground transfer to Galveston. It's $60 per person return trip for Disney ground transfers. Take care, Sam
Sam Carre is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: