Adventures by Disney forums

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Adventures By Disney
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #17
keaster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruisin' View Post
How things were explained to us -

Claire Bilby asked for a DVC only trip back in September on the September Member Cruise. She wanted: max of 160 points, a cool destination with a story to tell, an Adult-Only date and dates where families could go. This was the result of that wish list. The person who put the trip together claimed she was only given three weeks to do it all.

We had added on to our membership and wanted to do something other than the parks or cruise. We looked at another Adventure and would have had to pay for two vs. one so we put it off for another year. When I went down to Member Central to book this they couldn't do it right then and there. They had to send an email to ABD and it took about 5 days for the confirmation to come through. That kind of told us ABD wasn't ready to book either. It just seemed a little out of sorts for DVC or ABD.

If anyone is interested, I would call DVC. They claimed they weren't booking fast, except for the Adult Only Adventure, but I've talked to several folks who booked it on the family dates.
That's what I'm saying...if they would actually put it on the member site with the dates and details it might book up faster!

I like to look things up first instead of trying to scribble the details down while I'm on the phone

DCL Gold, Baby!
Caribbean Magic - February 2009
Bahamas Wonder - September 2009
Mediterranean Magic - May 2010
Mexico Wonder - March 2011
Bahamas Dream - July 2011
Caribbean Fantasy - March 2013

Our DVC Adventures!AKL Jambo - March 2012/AKL Kidani - August 2012/BLT - March 2013/SSR Treehouse - August 2013/AKL Kidani - March 2014/VGF - June 2014
keaster is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: