Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
kellia
DIS Veteran

Where are Phineas and Ferb?

Where can we see Phineas and Ferb? I thought it was at DHS, but don't remember when/where. We will be there tomorrow!!
kellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #2
MsLeFever
WPASADI II Co-Winner
Wants to be the #1 WPASADI!
Won't beg for a tag but will rewrite disco songs!
Eating chocolate is a good cure for anything and everything!

The official website says they are at HS. If you are a fan you should also check out their adventures at Epcot. Please post a photo when you find them - I'm looking forward to meeting them this summer!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-24-2013, 10:37 AM   #3
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Phineas and Ferb are at DHS, near MuppetVision and according to Kenny the Pirate are out from 9:30-2:00 and 3:10-7:30:

http://kennythepirate.com/disney-wor...schedule-list/

Any character you are looking for, Kennythepirate will tell you where and when (and if) you can find them!
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:39 AM   #4
ktlm
DIS Veteran

As the PP said- if you are Phineas and Ferb fans, definitely do some Agent Perry missions in World Showcase at Epcot. They are lots of fun. DD(6) absolutely loved them!
Old 01-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
Crystal824
DIS Veteran

Yes, they are right behind Muppet Vision near the entrance to Lights, Motors, Action. I recommend getting there right when they come out as the lines were very long when we were there last May and in November. We didn't do it because DD isn't that in to them yet. She is only 2 and the lines were crazy long on both visits.
Crystal824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
Good Morning Dewdrop
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktlm View Post
Phineas and Ferb are at DHS, near MuppetVision and according to Kenny the Pirate are out from 9:30-2:00 and 3:10-7:30:

http://kennythepirate.com/disney-wor...schedule-list/

Any character you are looking for, Kennythepirate will tell you where and when (and if) you can find them!
exactly they're basically in a corner behind Streets of America the corner is by the Muppetvision exit and the place where you meet Mater and Lightning McQueen - also near what we call the Muppet store with the large Kermits in Tuxes.

Notes: When Muppetvision gets out that area gets crowded quickly and a lot of those folks jump into the Phineas and Ferb line - if you can be there before that wave you'll have a much shorter wait.

Also one time when it was raining we found them indoors at a nearby retired type theater not sure if that is where they still go but just in case - if you're looking at the Phineas and Ferb area you would turn right - walk past Mater/ Lightning and the old theatre will be on your left.

Previous Magical Adventures:
  • AP #3 September 2013 - AS Music; November 2013 - AS Music; January 2014 - AS Music; May 2014 SWW AS Music
    AP #2 January 2013 - AS Music: October 2012 - AS Music; September 2012 - AoA - LM opening day!; April 2012 - AS Sports; January/February 2012 - AS Music
  • AP #1 September 2011 - AS Music; May 2011 - AS Music - D23 Scavenger Hunt - Team "Pixie Dust"!!; February 2011 - AS Music; December 2010 - POFQ; September 2010 - AS Music
  • September 2009 - AS Music & CBR
  • January 2009 - AS Music
  • January 2008 - POP
  • January 2007 - AS Movies
Good Morning Dewdrop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
kellia
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much! We leave in a few hours and are so excited!! One of my sons wanted to sleep in his Perry t-shirt so he'd be ready for today!
kellia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #8
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Don't forget about the interactive "Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality" thing at Downtown Disney: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...t-september-1/
Old 01-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #9
showers2flowers
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellia View Post
Thanks so much! We leave in a few hours and are so excited!! One of my sons wanted to sleep in his Perry t-shirt so he'd be ready for today!
You might be interested in some Perry ears for him! We got them in Mousegears at Epcot, but I'm sure they can be found at HS as well. Sooo cute!
showers2flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #10
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghtx View Post
Don't forget about the interactive "Phineas and Ferb & YOU: A Brand New Reality" thing at Downtown Disney: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blo...t-september-1/
I think that closed last December didn't it?

Have a great trip!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #11
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that's long gone.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #12
ghtx
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesaboy2 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's long gone.
I think you're right - I just found a link saying it closed in December. It had only opened in September, so I'm assuming it was a big dud.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #13
mesaboy2
Using a certain word brings out a special kind of cray-cray

Quote:
I think you're right - I just found a link saying it closed in December. It had only opened in September, so I'm assuming it was a big dud.
The announced dates were always September to December, I don't think it's popularity was a factor.
mesaboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: