Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
twinklestar22
Earning My Ears

DDP confirmation # ?

I will be at WDW in less than 2 weeks for the first time. I am staying at BWV on my sister's DVC points. Last month, she called and ordered my meal plan with gift cards I gave her and she said everything is ready to go. Last week I asked her for a confirmation # and she said she wasn't given one. How do I find out to make sure my DDP is linked to my resort reservation? Should I call somewhere? I just want to make sure everything is in order before we go.
twinklestar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinklestar22 View Post
I will be at WDW in less than 2 weeks for the first time. I am staying at BWV on my sister's DVC points. Last month, she called and ordered my meal plan with gift cards I gave her and she said everything is ready to go. Last week I asked her for a confirmation # and she said she wasn't given one. How do I find out to make sure my DDP is linked to my resort reservation? Should I call somewhere? I just want to make sure everything is in order before we go.
You don't get a separate reservation number for the DP. It's just placed onto your current reservation. If she paid for it, it's on there. You can't pay for it as a standalone - does that make sense?

I would assume she got a confirmation email showing the resort/dp but I'm not a DVC owner. She could always just call DVC and confirm if it makes you feel a bit more secure, but DVC won't speak with you about it and the normal reservation line can't access DVC reservations.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:50 AM   #3
6disneykids
Mouseketeer

As a DVC owner, I don't recall getting a confirmation # or e-mail when adding the DDP. We usually add a DDP about a week before are arrival date. I you need reassurance, you could have your sister check with Member services, but since she is the owner, she would have to do all the phone calling.
6disneykids is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: