Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
wheelerkidz3
Come on over and join us!!

how busy are evening emh during easter?-will we be able to re-enter park?

i just found out that the park hours were extended for our easter visit (hours for mk will be from 8am-1am). we are trying to figure out our plans but i'm stumped. it'll be me, hub, and 4 kiddos (ages 3-15). i was hoping that we would go to MK for rope drop...stay til early afternoon...go back to rest at resort...and then go back to MK for evening emh. if my kids rest til early evening, they would have no problem tackling the park til 1am...even the 3 yr old. (we plan to have stroller there just in case he doesn't make it! LOL!) are the evening hours at that time really crowded? will we even be able to re-enter the park if we leave? should we just plan to stay til kids drop and then leave...and not use the emh? we've mainly visited the parks during low season, so it's never been a problem...but going during easter is starting to make me panic!

wheelerkidz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:29 PM   #2
angierae
DIS Veteran

We went the week before easter in 2012 and there were never any park closures of any level. We took advantage of a lot of the night time EMH's and often GOT to Magic Kingdom around 10pm.

10-2013 - Pop Century / 4-2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 5-2010 - Pop Century
angierae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #3
wheelerkidz3
Come on over and join us!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angierae View Post
We went the week before easter in 2012 and there were never any park closures of any level. We took advantage of a lot of the night time EMH's and often GOT to Magic Kingdom around 10pm.
ahh!!! great!!! THAT is what i wanted to hear!! i def expect high crowds and i'm prepared for that, but i'd love to get away from it for a bit and go to resort and hang til evening time...and then go back to craziness at the parks! lol!
thanks for your response!

wheelerkidz3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: