Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #1246
traces7
DIS Veteran

Here's a question I had, if you're not home when they call, will they leave a message or are you just out of luck and don't win? I've always wondered this. I enter as many contests as I can, especially for trips-I'm hoping to win someday, it's the only way we'll be going anywhere anytime soon! Good luck to everyone!
traces7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #1247
girliewhirlie
Mouseketeer

Waiting ....

It is just killing me! Hoping to see some more winners. We have 9 more chances.

girliewhirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2013, 10:29 PM   #1248
Gantu
Oh,,,,,blitznac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traces7 View Post
Here's a question I had, if you're not home when they call, will they leave a message or are you just out of luck and don't win? I've always wondered this. I enter as many contests as I can, especially for trips-I'm hoping to win someday, it's the only way we'll be going anywhere anytime soon! Good luck to everyone!
They left me a message.

11/09 WL ~ 5/11 SSW POP ~ 8/12 Disneyland / DCA
5/31-6/9/13 AOA- YC - POR

Trip to come!!!! I really won a trip to Disney World!
Gantu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #1249
kirbyx5
Mouseketeer

They called and lef a message. I called right back and she said "oh I was getting ready to call you again". SO Im not sure how much time they give you after they do call! Good Luck everyone!! Hopefully the next nine days are all about the disboards!!!
kirbyx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 AM   #1250
Stitchfans
Tres Charming
I cry at a drop of a hat
55 scares me
Can you dip the shortbread in chocolate?
*~*The T.F*~*
let the stupidity begin!

Well yesterday was not my day even though it was my birthday, which by the way if I missed saying thank you to any birthday wishes I am saying thank you now! That was very nice of all of you.

Entered me and DD in again. Here's to hoping. Hoping one of us can come back with some good news. Would be sad if only 2 Disers won. I enjoy hearing about the planning and the trips. I can at least "live" through them.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:43 AM   #1251
iceprincesskcl
Mouseketeer

Good luck to everyone today!!!!!! Hope someone here is lucky enough to get a phone call and the win

iceprincesskcl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #1252
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Did my daily entry this morning. Hope that we see more Disers on the winners list!

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:24 AM   #1253
finny1981
Earning My Ears

Well I have entered today just like everyday since January 1st...I am hoping today is the day. Wishing everyone a blessed day full of calls from Ventura

'09 Off Site 6 days-----------------------------'10 Coronado Springs 6 days
'11 Cabins at Fort Wilderness 10 days-----------'12 Off site for JBQ Nationals 2 days with youngest 2
April '13 Off Site WBC (Sweet 16)
finny1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:47 AM   #1254
DisneyATlast
Mouseketeer

Where on earth are all the winners?! It's just too strange that last year there were so many and now there is only one or two here on the boards?

Maybe they are notifying everyone after it's all over? I've been reminding my husband every day to check his phone/email!
DisneyATlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 AM   #1255
makeawish89
Earning My Ears

hoping

I've been checking in everyday. Just put in our entries for the day. . . My lucky cousin is now working at all star music front desk, he keeps posting awesome pictures everyday for the past five. He's there until August this time. Wish I could be that lucky to live and work there for a bit.

1986(July)- Disney World- DH first trip with his family he remembers loving space mountain but the rest was a nightmare he says!
1989(late spring)- Disney Land and Disney World- First Trip age 3 thanks to Make A Wish Foundation (first three years of my life spent battling cancer)
1994(Spring)- Disney World- Whole family went. We stayed in the WL Cabins
1998(June)- Disney World- Went with our church youth group at one of the value resorts.
2000(Aug)- Disney World- Went with girl scout troop and camped in tents at camp grounds in WL area. First time in AK.
2009 (NOV-Dec)- Disney World- HD's second ever trip. I showed him what a REAL Disney trip is like and he's in love! All Star Sports
2010(Nov-Dec)- Disney World- Our honeymoon! All Star Music
makeawish89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #1256
chimilady
DIS Veteran

Every day I ask my stupid Magic 8 Ball if today is the day and I always get answers like "My Sources say No" and "Not Likely" and the one I just got "Better not tell you now."
chimilady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #1257
AmieQ
Earning My Ears

The magic 8 ball story just kills me every time I read it.

I've been lurking this time, just as I did during OMDD last year. I keep hoping someone else from the DIS will win, but that we'll win too! We are currently planning a June trip anyway. I am like one of the other posters that said it would be a trip in addition to the one we're planning right now. I'd love to go in October - my birthday is the week before Halloween and I tried to go to DL with my mom last year for my 40th...didn't work out for me!

Pixie dust to all and hope we hear of some winners this week! I hope they're waiting till the end now!
AmieQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #1258
disneysnowflake
DIS Veteran

Well, I was really hoping we'd have more than 2 winners on here. I check every now and again to see if there are any new winners.

I keep hoping our phone will ring, but nothing. We're planning a special anniversary trip next year (1/4 a century has gone by??). Of course, a free trip is even better.

It would be awesome to see more people from DIS win. I hope so.

2014 we are renewing our wedding vows at WDW.
disneysnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #1259
sullins5
alias the 'disneychick'

Whew! Just read this whole thread! It all sounds like so much fun, even just the imagination of a trip!

A BIG CONGRATS! to GANTU and KIRBYX5!!!! What for sure for both of you!

Hope both of your trips are beyond your wildest imaginations filled with memory-making, sensational times with your family!

Now, here's hoping for another Dis'er to win !

'93 off-site WDW, '94 CBR May & Oct., '98 CBR, '01 CBR, '04 CBR, '05 Peabody, '06 Pop, '06 Embassy Suites, '08 CBR, '09 CBR, '10 CBR, '11 Oct Disney Magic, '12 May CBR, '13 Sept Disney Wonder, Planning for 2015 EBTA!
sullins5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #1260
keltiesmom
Mouseketeer

I won!!! Eeek, I can't even believe it. I got an email today, I had put the wrong phone number so they emailed me! I won the jan 20th draw. I am stunned and giddy with excitement.
keltiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: