Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-23-2013, 11:12 AM   #466
milliepie
I miss DIS, but RL is a priority.
 
milliepie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: 3 hours to the Mouse
Posts: 6,795

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Here is your peter pan request.


I can't go back to make a change. What was your original request post #?
I will make them again for you. No worries.



No worries. I found it.



The images you provided are too small.

I found the larger image for the first one but couldn't find the 2nd one.

So I will try but no guaranteed on the 2nd one.
Hi Eva,

Looks like you are keeping busy! You are doing a fantastic job! Just wanted to post this for you. I had to do one a while back and re-created the image. Feel free to use it as you need it.

__________________
*~4 Shared=Name Fills Only~* ~*Password all Photobucket links=DISfriends~*

COMPLETED REQUESTS~~MICKEY HEADS~~DISNEY CRUISE~~HOLIDAYS
milliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:47 AM   #467
bsmooth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Morris County, NJ
Posts: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
Please provide me the information you would like to each one and the colors of mickey head.
Really appreciate all your help! if its easier for you you can email them to me at bgf32@aol.com. Again THANK YOU!! I am sorry that I added more if you can accomadate it GREAT if not I understand. The first 2 are what I had asked for with the rest at the bottom.

We would like "Keep Calm and Cruise on" one in blue and one in pink. Text should read "The Foremans" on the left ear and "Disney Dream" on the right ear

2 steamboat willie top left text "The Foreman Family Feb. 3-7 2013" bottom right text "Dream"

Mickey ears with Princess Ariel text "Princess Gianna"

Mikcey ears with Jake text "Gavin"

Pirate hat with "Gregory"

Mickey ears wth Snow White text "Grammy"

Mickey ears with Belle text "Grandma"

Mickey ears with Mickey and Minnie in blue, text "Brian & Gina" on left ear and Disney cruise symbol on right ear

Thats a total of 10.....again really appreciate your help!!!!

Brian
bsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #468
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by milliepie View Post
Hi Eva,

Looks like you are keeping busy! You are doing a fantastic job! Just wanted to post this for you. I had to do one a while back and re-created the image. Feel free to use it as you need it.
Thanks, Millie.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #469
Chokky
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 223

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
The image you provided is too small for me to work with.
I made this for you.

So cute!
Thank you very much!
Chokky
__________________
Chokky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:45 PM   #470
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHud View Post
Hi There,

You are so amazing to do this! I can't thank you enough!

I would like the following please and thank you!

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...a9691.png.html

I would like it to say Nana and Grandad's Anniversary Cruise
March 10-14,2013.

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...00cd8.png.html

The name should be Asher

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...e75e5.png.html

The name should be Brennan

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...8df08.png.html

The name should be Andrew

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...8bff9.png.html

The name should be Gracie

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...76b7c.png.html

The names should be Amy and Brad

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...0c0b8.png.html

The names should be Sally and Blake

and lastly

http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...610d6.png.html

It's the Dream and the dates are March 10-14, 2013.

Again, thanks so much for doing this!!!!
Which design do you want for the first one?
Nana and Grandad's Anniversary Cruise
March 10-14,2013.

EDIT: I already completed with your request.
If you still need the first one. Please make a new request.
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 01-23-2013 at 02:49 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #471
Disneydonnam
DIS VETERAN
 
Disneydonnam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norwood, MA
Posts: 4,812

Eva,
I would love to have some magnets made. I would like a few of different sizes. I would like
1. That shows the Disney Fantasy with our names,dates and ports
2. Castaway Cay with Mickey and Minnie in lounge chairs
3. Fantasy ship with Mickey in the clouds
4. A pirate Mickey that says Captain Curt
5. Celebrating our anniversary

If you have any other ideas that would be great. I am surprising mu husband with this cruise for our anniversary

Donna
Disneydonnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #472
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamanxs View Post
Your work is wonderful.

Can I get the Steamboat Mickey http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=55
and
http://s1311.beta.photobucket.com/us...ml?sort=3&o=91

I hope this is the right code.

I would like both of them to say Disney Dream
May 2-5, 2013

Thank you so much
The link is broken on the 2nd one. Please provide me with the description.

EDIT: I got it.
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 01-23-2013 at 01:48 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #473
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydonnam View Post
Eva,
I would love to have some magnets made. I would like a few of different sizes. I would like
1. That shows the Disney Fantasy with our names,dates and ports
2. Castaway Cay with Mickey and Minnie in lounge chairs
3. Fantasy ship with Mickey in the clouds
4. A pirate Mickey that says Captain Curt
5. Celebrating our anniversary

If you have any other ideas that would be great. I am surprising mu husband with this cruise for our anniversary

Donna
I think you're requesting in the wrong thread.
The lounge chairs and Mickey clouds are not my designs.
Check Milliepie's.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #474
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfinn View Post
Hello Eva

any chance that you can do my previous request? No hurry as we do not cruise till November...

thanks
Hi, Mark:

I got your request. You can check back tomorrow.
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 01-23-2013 at 01:48 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #475
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmooth View Post
Really appreciate all your help! if its easier for you you can email them to me at bgf32@aol.com. Again THANK YOU!! I am sorry that I added more if you can accomadate it GREAT if not I understand. The first 2 are what I had asked for with the rest at the bottom.

We would like "Keep Calm and Cruise on" one in blue and one in pink. Text should read "The Foremans" on the left ear and "Disney Dream" on the right ear

2 steamboat willie top left text "The Foreman Family Feb. 3-7 2013" bottom right text "Dream"

Mickey ears with Princess Ariel text "Princess Gianna"

Mikcey ears with Jake text "Gavin"

Pirate hat with "Gregory"

Mickey ears wth Snow White text "Grammy"

Mickey ears with Belle text "Grandma"

Mickey ears with Mickey and Minnie in blue, text "Brian & Gina" on left ear and Disney cruise symbol on right ear

Thats a total of 10.....again really appreciate your help!!!!

Brian
I don't understand.
2 steamboat stamp design with the same information?
I already made you one with your family name on it because you didn't provide me with other information.
Which Ariel, Pirate Hat, and Mickey and Minnie in blue design do you want?
And what color for the snow white?
Thanks!
__________________

MeDH DD DS

Last edited by goeva; 01-23-2013 at 01:44 PM.
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #476
Disneydonnam
DIS VETERAN
 
Disneydonnam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Norwood, MA
Posts: 4,812

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
I think you're requesting in the wrong thread.
The lounge chairs and Mickey clouds are not my designs.
Check Milliepie's.
Eva,
Sorry about that. We just got off the Disney fantasy and saw that design on a cabin. Are you able to do the other designs?
Disneydonnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #477
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneydonnam View Post
Eva,
Sorry about that. We just got off the Disney fantasy and saw that design on a cabin. Are you able to do the other designs?
The designs you requested are not mine.
What other designs are you talking about? I'm really confused.
__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #478
Wolfcat
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 21

Wow - your designs are great!

We are going on the Fantasy 2/16/13. I would love it if you would send me the Keep Calm & Cruise on red Mickey with "Madeline" in the ear. Also anything Minnie Mouse with the name "Allison. Thnak you so much.

Wolfcat
Wolfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #479
bsmooth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Morris County, NJ
Posts: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeva View Post
I don't understand.
2 steamboat stamp design with the same information?
I already made you one with your family name on it because you didn't provide me with other information.
Which Ariel, Pirate Hat, and Mickey and Minnie in blue design do you want?
And what color for the snow white?
Thanks!
So sorry for the confusion. My work computer doesn't allow me to attach the links of graphics I want. To clarify we have 2 state rooms on this cruise so yes we want 2 of the same Steamboat Willie Stamp with same information.

I hope it works like this I will give you the photobucket #
Ariel 40/129
Pirate hat 73/129
Mickey & Minnie 14/129
Snow White 15/129 and color should be light blue

So sorry to be a pain
bsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #480
goeva
DIS Veteran
 
goeva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,514

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganandem View Post
Hi! I love your designs. If you are able, I would love the lime green mickey head that says, Keep calm and cruise on. One ear could say Fantasy. The other could say our dates, Feb. 9th-16th. Thank you!
Here is your request.

__________________

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: