Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H > Events/Competition
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
kim3339
DIS Veteran

Anyone remember C2C merch at the DL 1/2 last year?

I got all excited when I saw the merch for C2C at WDW, but didn't want to buy it and jinx for Tink last weekend. But then I got to the expo for Tink and was disappointed, there was almost nothing. There was 1 male, 1 female and 1 sweatshirt option. It was the cartoon mickey design from the marathon logo. That's it, nothing like WDW.

Does anyone remember if the selection was larger than that at the DL 1/2? I really liked my shirt from '09 and saw some really cool ones for other years this weekend, just hoping stuff will be there in Aug.

kim3339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #2
disney_runner
Mouseketeer

Well, I can't speak for the last few years, but in 2010 I saw nothing. Of course, I forgot to even go to the Expo until the last few hours, so maybe that's something to do with it. They were sold out of lots of stuff. I managaed a Half marathon long sleeve shirt though. I'd think they'd have more stuff by then, and then I'd say - get there as early as you can!

Medals received: 2008 WDW Half ~ 2010 Princess Half + 2010 Disneyland Half = Coast to Coast ~ 2011 WDW Full ~ 2011 Wine & Dine Half ~ 2012 WDW Marathon Relay ~ 2012 Expedition Everest Challenge ~ 2013 Goofy Challenge ~ 2013 Dumbo Double Dare + C2C

Medals pending: 2014 ToT 10 miler, 2015 Dopey Challenge, 2017 January Half w/daughter, 2018 Glass Slipper Challenge, 2018 Tinkerbell Half, Avengers Half??
disney_runner is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: